godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If by dance you mean his cock in Dany's li'l bitch's mouth....... no. :(

If you mean actually dance with him..... no. :(

Actually fuck all happens except there's an awesome minigame where you wipe up other people's jizz.

Fuck, I missed that scene, ima play it again right now!
Sad, so if I don't have VIP might as well go to old home, hell even with VIP might as well go old home, at least there the seniors don't rob you blind to suck they tits.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...Are you for real?
He's not a bot, if that's what you're asking. :giggle:

Sad, so if I don't have VIP might as well go to old home, hell even with VIP might as well go old home, at least there the seniors don't rob you blind to suck they tits.
I did the old people's home first (I was a good boy, volunteering and shit), and I honestly don't remember shit from it. Maybe the mc serenaded the old woman with his guitar... I can't remember. Someone must have spiked the punch. :unsure:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
at least on old home we get rusty's surprised face and walking away :ROFLMAO:
way more worth it lol

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
at least on old home we get rusty's surprised face and walking away :ROFLMAO:
way more worth it lol
So i need to make one chick choice before episode 7 so I can chose old home instead of old hole.

Probably poor Steve, he doesn't deserve to cry alone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
For me, the real Sword of Damocles hanging over the MC's head that no one on here talks about is the fact that MC knows about Quinn's crimes and Sage doesn't.

That could be a hell of a cliffhanger: MC and Sage return from a date where they admit they love each other, only to find police raiding the HOT house and Quinn/Riona in handcuffs.

Or, at the very least, it could derail the Sage Path ala Cathy's panties in Bella's car.

Sage: (tears in her eyes) "I hope you're happy, dude. When the hedge fund found out half my sorority was busted for prostitution and drug dealing, they yanked my internship!

No one will touch me with a ten foot pole now, my degree is basically worthless!

And you knew! Fuck, you were one of Quinn's clients! You never told me! I hate you!"

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So i need to make one chick choice before episode 7 so I can chose old home instead of old hole.

Probably poor Steve, he doesn't deserve to cry alone.
ah i'm on chick route now tho,
i didn't continue my DIK's save after seein' how Episode 7 turned out and how Sage dialogue made more sense at least for my playthrough
so i always ended up choosing old home

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
For me, the real Sword of Damocles hanging over the MC's head that no one on here talks about is the fact that MC knows about Quinn's crimes and Sage doesn't.

That could be a hell of a cliffhanger: MC and Sage return from a date where they admit they love each other, only to find police raiding the HOT house and Quinn/Riona in handcuffs.

Or, at the very least, it could derail the Sage Path ala Cynthia's panties in Bella's car.

Sage: (tears in her eyes) "I hope you're happy, dude. When the hedge fund found out half my sorority was busted for prostitution and drug dealing, they yanked my internship!

No one will touch me with a ten foot pole now, my degree is basically worthless!

And you knew! Fuck, you were one of Quinn's clients! You never told me! I hate you!"
Damn. You were doing so well until 'Cynthia'

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Or, at the very least, it could derail the Sage Path ala Cynthia's panties in Bella's car.

Worth it. :sneaky:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey I might be dumb but I'm replaying the whole thing and I got to the end of 4 and found that there's a thing I don't remember about not practicing Jill's song in the summary for her-when did I miss the chance to do this? Not even 100% on what it refers to-the song she shows you? Any help is appreciated.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Hey I might be dumb but I'm replaying the whole thing and I got to the end of 4 and found that there's a thing I don't remember about not practicing Jill's song in the summary for her-when did I miss the chance to do this? Not even 100% on what it refers to-the song she shows you? Any help is appreciated.
the first practice started on first free roam in Ep4 if i remember correctly i think ?
it should trigger after the first time u asked jill for a date in front of tybalt
if ur at bella's house it should be on that free roam where u can call sage and change to swimwear,
u can practice there
is that the one u missed ?

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Kenshiro70

Aug 28, 2020

I think it's going to be bigger than that - someone's going to OD, which will impact both DIK and CHIK paths.

Even Cynthia will be horrified, as she realizes her twin sister Cathy took a new job muling heroin across the border until one of the baggies burst in Cathy's stomach, killing her. This causes Cynthia to reveal she's been masquerading as the cafeteria girl all along and go on a beserk killing spree.

Well maybe just the first thing. But you never know.

Jab hum

Apr 7, 2018
In my playthrough, Bella knows that I have been on a date with Jill and am pursuing her. Is it not a bit out of character for her to give a boobjob after the tennis game?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes