ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
the first practice started on first free roam in Ep4 if i remember correctly i think ?
it should trigger after the first time u asked jill for a date in front of tybalt
if ur at bella's house it should be on that free roam where u can call sage and change to swimwear,
u can practice there
is that the one u missed ?
Possibly-I don't remember doing it the first time and if I'd seen that I would've thought I'd backtrack-but again I could easily have forgotten. Anyway I'll try that section again, thanks

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In my playthrough, Bella knows that I have been on a date with Jill and am pursuing her. Is it not a bit out of character for her to give a boobjob after the tennis game?
Not really, she's been carrying on with the mc all along, even though she's helping to pair him up with Jill. It's what's had her so torn all along (as well as the feeling that she's cheating on her dead husband).

It's her one major vice. And if she's gonna have a vice, that's the one to have. :sneaky:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Was wondering should i go for massive dik, massive chick or neutral? Kinda feel like going neutral is the best but not sure
depends on which girls u prefer and how u play the game tbh
if u want a good story to read all along
for me personally i would say go for full chick route but then again i got my eyes on Jill and Bella
eventho Sage is starting to grow in me after her dialogue on episode 7 on full chick route

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
In my playthrough, Bella knows that I have been on a date with Jill and am pursuing her. Is it not a bit out of character for her to give a boobjob after the tennis game?
at the end i think we need to choose between them tho imo

but if u noticed ever since the first kiss, Bella has been like that but never say anything
when she called Jill in the library telling MC is in library u will see a lil bit of Bella just doing .... dialogue but afterwards she's waiting for MC to show up in the lib that lead them to that 2nd kiss scene
so i don't think it's a bit out of character for her tho

but again i guess some dialogue is dependant on how u play the game
all those are on full chick on my playthrough tho

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Points/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar upgrades remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't confused with "episode 8 start" there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All Saves contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I also pursue Sage as my main Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Basically, in this route, if it moves I fuck it

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage only as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
Hey guys, I updated my full saves to include my end of episode 7 saves. Along with a description of what these saves contain and what the goal of each route is. I went back and accepted the VIP pass for my "Dik Sage Hots and Sides" route so be sure to update that save. I made the decision to purchase the windows before the end of episode 7, the repairs will be complete by the next turn. I also decided to remove my personal "Blind Playthrough" route since people kept dm'ing me asking if I can go back and change things for them, which would be counter intuitive to a blind run. I took the liberty of quoting my post so y'all can jump to it and snag the saves if you'd like. Or you can go to the OP and click the "Saves" link provided by N7 linking to my post. Here's a screenshot to help y'all find it. I really enjoy doing these separate routes and seeing the differences in dialogue. I hope these saves help you guys in the future.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Perhaps a little less philosophical. The only thing i didn't like about it was when it began I was like, "Fuck no! This is the end of the episode! :eek::cry:"
hey at least u thought about "fuck no"
my first thing that came to my head when mc starts the monologue "well fuck..5 more months until i see the next chapter"

Reactions: isotope

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Perhaps a little less philosophical. The only thing i didn't like about it was when it began I was like, "Fuck no! This is the end of the episode! :eek::cry:"
I wanted to bench press Josy if you know what I mean, do some squats

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hey at least u thought about "fuck no"
my first thing that came to my head when mc starts the monologue "well fuck..5 more months until i see the next chapter"
I've run out of reactions, so I'll just give you this one indirectly:
1619590507174.png

I wanted to bench press Josy if you know what I mean, do some squats
She's too light, you wouldn't get much of a... ooooh, I get it. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Dare I say, it may have been my favorite lewd scene in the game thus far. The immersion from the dialogue was just... damn.
For me too, and the fact that it was also a surprise was a big plus. Before, no one know what it would be her lewd scene, some were speculating that it'd be the tit suck from the poll, or another kisses. It's actually a very well animated and immersive scene as you say where you can let your imagination go wild, one of the most memorable things in this EP really.

Aug 3, 2020
Y
depends on which girls u prefer and how u play the game tbh
if u want a good story to read all along
for me personally i would say go for full chick route but then again i got my eyes on Jill and Bella
eventho Sage is starting to grow in me after her dialogue on episode 7 on full chick route
Yeah I’m really conflicted, maybe i should go with what i would do irl, I tend to go more towards Neutral/Chick Route. Maybe i should try that and just make another playthrough being a massive Dik

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah I’m really conflicted, maybe i should go with what i would do irl, I tend to go more towards Neutral/Chick Route. Maybe i should try that and just make another playthrough being a massive Dik
that would be better,
i did that as well and i usually just go back and forth between neutral and chick
the only thing i changed since ep7 release that made me replay the game again from ep1 is cathy scene because it pissed me off that it blocked me from Bella's path lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes