JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
If you think DPC's game has an all happy ending, you havnt been paying attention
i never say about happy ending,
i'm saying about u have to choose between Jill or Bella
and no i know where ur getting at so don't worry

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Okay, so I have completed the game here is my honest review.

First of all, I played the game from the beginning and when the ep7 started, It kind of felt off seeing Jill's body shape and the color of her skin also changed. At some points her upper part was bit small and lower part big. Since I played the game from starting, This immediately caught my attention. And This is my honest review that I found the colors were a bit off as compared to previous episodes. Don't worry my screen is top-notch.

Secondly, I overestimated the length of ep7.
The way DPC wrote in his message " You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers."... To be honest It was not that big. I played every route and ep7 just felt too short as compared to other episodes and let me tell you that it was not because of excitement or I was so immersed in it and didn't even know when it ended sort of thing.

Thirdly, I personally did not like the new phone at all.
I know it must have taken a lot of time for DPC to work on it but it didn't work for me. The text was too short and the messaging system was just (n). Oh and also I didn't find the free roam event that big. And before you say something, do remember that I played it from the beginning and every single route.
Overall on the story basis it was good and I liked it (y)

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Did you cum? Then you didn't get blue-balled, you got exactly the opposite. She gets you off pretty solidly.
Nope, didn't even get the scene on my runs, so blue balled counts. Also we are talking about MC on her path in game otherwise none of us are blue balled :Kappa: :BootyTime:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I should know the answer to this, but is it possible to get on Quinn's path without participating in her restaurant? I feel as though it cheapens the accomplishment of seducing her if you first need to pay for her services.

Also, who feels that the DnG session from Ep. 6 will foreshadow future plot? (e.g., will seducing Moira/Quinn always result in MC's 'defeat' ... will the Ice Queen/Bella 'kill' Josy no matter what choices we make ... etc.)
I believe the restaurant is only a prerequisite for optional scenes with Quinn (i.e. the threesome). The key Quinn requirements to be on her path are: smoking in episode 4 (and having sex with her on the roof); not being on Josy & Maya's path; having DIK affinity; choosing to help her in episode 6. If all those are in place, you are good for her content in episode 7.

The potential DnG foreshadowing is an interesting one. I tend to think some of those outcomes may end up translating across to possible endings in the main game, as they hint at real conflicts that are bubbling now, or likely to boil over in the future.

Reactions: chociar666

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Sex with Jill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly can't wait for that fallout between Jill and Bella.

How to get these scenes?

Josy and Jill

Tybalt prank

Josy crying
1) Be a manwhore and bone both Josy and Sage while on the Jill path.
2) take a dick pic on Tybalts phone in ep5 in the free roam
3) I don't know

rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
How to get these scenes?

Josy and Jill

Tybalt prank

Josy crying
Bro I got These scenes, but is it the right path for mc and jills future episodes,especially the first image of jill found out the image of Mc?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
How to get these scenes?

Josy and Jill

Tybalt prank

Josy crying
Josy and Jill/Tybalt prank : Be on the Jill path, don't give up on her and take a dick pic with Tybalt on episode 5
Josy crying: Don't be on the Josy/Maya Path, follow Josy after the scene with her dad in episode 5 and tell Derek that you still have feelings for Josy

Reactions: ashitanojoe

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

3) I don't know
Oh no! Another Jill's path? Do you have a save?

And for the Tybalt event too, maybe I didn't take the picture, please.

Thanks.

ChefCurryGOAT

Jan 29, 2021
Being a DIK [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac (0.7.2): 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA - MEDIAFIRE
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux (0.7.2) : 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - MEDIAFIRE
Compressed Size Patch Mac (0.7.2): 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the mega windows link doesnt work anymore.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Josy and Jill/Tybalt prank : Be on the Jill path, don't give up on her and take a dick pic with Tybalt on episode 5
Josy crying: Don't be on the Josy/Maya Path, follow Josy after the scene with her dad in episode 5 and tell Derek that you still have feelings for Josy
Thank you. Too many paths and the episodes are large. Do you have saves of those events?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

3) I don't know
Bro, I know you know me already and you probably already know what I'm waiting for but I can't wait to dogwalk whoever the fuck punched and robbed Quinn.
And also to
And to

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Bro I got These scenes, but is it the right path for mc and jills future episodes,especially the first image of jill found out the image of Mc?
depends on ur affinity
if ur on DIK's affinity Jill will have a different dialogue compared if ur on CHICK route
1 is jill saying she's not sure and MC's behaviour is hurting her
on Chick route Josy is slapping her with reality that she needs to listen to her heart or else she will have more competition

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

3) I don't know
3) in DIK mansion without being in the throuple

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I like that there is consequences for fooling around with multiple girls if you pursue a serious relationship.
Honestly, I have never been happier to be on the Maya and Josy path because the MC automatically rejects Cathy in the car. And I would have done it obviously! I like Cathy but I'd rather keep Bella, she can destroy me with her Axe any day :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Where did Sage learn about MC being (somewhat) in charge of the DIKs?

I’m guessing through Elena and John Boy. They’re the only ones who are in frequent contact after the Preps’ gala. They also have a habit of keeping the other in the loop about their activities.
Heather too and she is the kind to pay attention to the internal politics of the fraternities.
Is there any indication of who Tommy slept with here?

All I know is that he has a threesome in my DIK save, and is with only 1 girl on my Chick save.
People say Tania again. The second one seems to be Heather. She would walk to talk with Tommy after drinking and Tommy's charm her into joining instead of exploding.

Agreed on all points that Vinnie likely ties into this, along with Quinn/drugs drama. However, what's not clear is his motivation - aside from petty revenge, what's at stake for Vinnie? What does he get out of this? Given the Burke connection in these plots, perhaps there is some monetary incentive, but that seems like a lot of work/risk for attempted extortion.
Territory and reputation seems to be the incentives. We won't be sures of anything till we gain more info.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes