Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Tybalt getting humiliated during his presentation. But also, Jill learning about MC and Josy/Sage hooking up. It adds 1 or 2 points of "RPJill_Jealous" (depending if MC is hooking up with 1 or 2 of the girls), but we don't know what that will lead to in the future.
is there an actual 'rpjill_jealous' tracker? That's bad ass if so
He's had them both mutiple times. Wait until Jill finds out that MC has got it in with half the girls on campus
I would love a scene with Jill being in like the bathroom right on campus and over hearing girls talking about MC's moose cock

Hopefully we'll get a scene or something in ep8 with Becky gossiping about MC and Josy overhearing it

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
We don't know for certain that the Cathy incident ends Bella's route permnanently. It might be reopened like the Sage route has been. Like Sage (and pretty much everybody else), Bella definitely has the hots for the MC and it will be interesting to see whether she can keep her passions under control now he's unlocked stuff she's clearly been burying for a long time.
No, we don’t know if Bella route is over permanently or not. There are 2 script variables involved: pathIsabella and ep7_bella_rejected_you.:cool:
The pathIsabella variable doesn’t change by the incident. So you remain on Bella’s path if you were before.
The rejected variable is set to true and this will have consequences, no doubt about that.
But one can only hope (or cheat with the script variables :ROFLMAO:) it’s only over when it’s over...:unsure:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
is there an actual 'rpjill_jealous' tracker? That's bad ass if so

I would love a scene with Jill being in like the bathroom right on campus and over hearing girls talking about MC's moose cock

Hopefully we'll get a scene or something in ep8 with Becky gossiping about MC and Josy overhearing it

I was thinking this the other day but with Bella. MC and Bella getting caught by Jill to end season 2

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I was thinking this the other day but with Bella. MC and Bella getting caught by Jill to end season 2
Jill coming to Bella for support like she generally does right. Catches MC and Bella in a make out session. Immediately feeling betrayed, especially after she just went on her third date with Tybalt for MC

Reactions: SSJGOD
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes