brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
So, the Jill scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, v true. I though that was so weird. It felt a lot like "So.... since I'm not getting any, I'll just be on my way..." I think it was meant to draw the focus to Jill's conflicting feelings more than MC's weird behavior though since Jill's inner dialogue starts going when he suggests he should leave.

maybe it has something to do with Cake's nationality ?
if i remember reading here he's not from the US cmiiw
for me at least i know people around my country would do the same thing what the MC did
I'd be more inclined to believe this if there weren't other times where MC spent the night with one of the girls (even if you choose not to go further when they're kissing or whatever).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
maybe it has something to do with Cake's nationality ?
if i remember reading here he's not from the US cmiiw
for me at least i know people around my country would do the same thing what the MC did
Jill even said to herself once the mc'd left, "(You could have made out with him all night and let him stay over. How about that!?)" So it's not like a foreign idea. The mc has been so forward in all his sexcapades, for him to leave with his tail between his legs seemed out of characters.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Jill even said to herself once the mc'd left, "(You could have made out with him all night and let him stay over. How about that!?)" So it's not like a foreign idea. The mc has been so forward in all his sexcapades, for him to leave with his tail between his legs seemed out of characters.
no i mean the way MC acted maybe is reflecting what cake would do irl depends on his nationality,
and that jill part is more of cake trying to tell a story about how jill can't even be honest to herself i suppose ?
not sure tho
but i agree with ur point, and that what irritates me about jill side on that moment

Reactions: shazba

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's MC's health after just one punch with full HP. Even "Human tank" Caleb wasn't this tough. Why did she even need lessons from him? She had no idea but Chad felt her hits and had a hard time keeping a straight face.

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
Being a DIK walkthrough Episode 07

Start of Episode 07
  • Calm her down (+Maya) or Defend Josy (+Josy)
  • x2 Polite
  • Cheep sheets
  • Stay quiet
  • Hug her (chick exclusive) or Don’t console here
  • What other options do you have (only if in Josy&Maya path) OR It’s bad if you don’t move out
  • Seduce her > Go to sleep

Free Roam 01
  • Boxes (down right)
  • Phone Contacts > Messages:
    • Jill: 1-2-1-1-1-1-1
    • Maya: 1-2-2-1-2-1-1
    • Rusty: 1-1-2
    • Riona: 1-2-1-1
    • Quinn: 1-1-2-1
  • Vault app: insert 1
  • Brawler app: special render
  • Shuffle for $
  • Close the phone and click on the guitar
  • Maya > Cuddle (only if on Josy&Maya path)
  • Down Arrow
  • Math Minigame: b, d, b, c, c, a, d, c, a, d

After Free Roam 01
  • Apologize
  • Can i help?
  • Is it because of that picture?
  • Any choice
  • Stay
  • Any choice
  • Don’t worry about it
  • x2 Flirt
  • (Requires Accept the Pize in v0.5) Greet Madam or mommy > accept
  • Stay for a while
  • Kiss
  • Do it

Free Roam 02
    • Josy: 1-1-1-1
    • Maya: 1-1-1-1
    • Quinn: 2
    • Nick: 1-1
  • Apps: Rooster, Brawler, Shuffle, Three tiles…
  • Close the phone and click down arrow

After Free Roam 02
Save or choose depending on your path:
  • Quinn: Any choice > click on the smartphone, the book, the hookah, click on her (all options)
  • Josy: She’s a bitch > any choice > agree > if not on Jill path pick Truth > Move in closer
  • Maya: Joke

Free Roam 03
    • Jamie: 1-1-1-1
    • Maya: Any choice
  • Pack quest: new quest & find the 10 buttons
  • Apps: Rooster, Brawler, Shuffle, Three tiles… > Close the phone
  • You have to talk to Sage & make al the Alphas leave the party
  • Right door: Caleb’s event (Retort)
  • upstairs: talk to jacob
  • up arrow > left door > elena’s room > desk > click on the small black bottle > Take the bottle of absinthe > small blue area right above the last white book on the right (special render)
  • back > left > click the tip of the elephant trunk
  • Go back twice > right door (Arieth’s room) > click the tip of the black d…(wall) > click the foot of the couch (special render) > click on Arieth > Any choice > go back twice > door left of Jacob
  • click the back button and go back to the starting point > down twice > top door > left door > go left > in the middle of the wooden bench (special render) > go back > at the feet of the middle stall (special render)
  • Go back twice > click the top wing of the butterfly > click on Elena & Sarah
  • Down > door > backyard > Magazine at the foot of the three (render)
  • down > righ > left door > click the tip of the nose of the tiger > click between bed & wall (render) > desk > magazine under the desk (render)
  • back x2 > right door > Quinn scene > magazine on the floor (render) > take the bottle of rum > click blue book on the right over the drawer
  • leave the room > left > up x2 > right door (Heather’s room) > desk > white magazine on the right side of the desk (render) > click the tip of the finger on the cup > click on the board (15)
  • Leave > up arrow on the left (to the basement) > magazine (render)
  • click the open door up top to enter the sauna > ember right above the fire > Sally scene > Tease her
  • Basement > click the spot a bit down from the dresses on the floor
  • Up arrow (to the pool) > magazine under the chair (render)
  • Down > Up (to the starting point) > up twice > Lily scene > any choice > join her > Kiss her
  • Go back > left door (Sarah’s room) > key above the drawer > Melanie
  • Go back > right door (Riona’s room) > right desk > white magazine (render) > Leter A (bAd girl) > left desk > white magazine (render)
  • back > door in the middle > Dave
  • Make the alphas leave the party
  • Camila > talk to Ashley (all options any order)
  • Whiskey bottle (cushion of the couch)
  • go left > click O (hOt) > complete the pack quest (phone) > click Sage > any choice > Sit down and talk to her > any choice > Let me have a look > Flirt
  • Go back & down to girls on the couch room > click on Sage (Pursue Sage)
  • Talk with John Boy
  • Go right > middle door > magazine on the top shelf (render) > money in the middle of the shelf
  • Starting point > Upstairs > door at the left of where Jacob is (bathroom) > click on the tissues > red magazine (render)
  • Back > Up > right door > Arieth
  • Kitchen > Kitchen door > Table > Mix drinks for Camila & Riona
    • Camila: tequila shot with lemon
    • Riona: whiskey with cola
  • Any choices, but choose if you want them both or only camila
  • Go back > Sage > kitchen > whiskey with no ice
  • Kitchen > Heather (all choices) > Quinn > vodka with cranberries > take a picture
  • Go to the room with girls on the couch > ask Elena if she knows who invited Chad > upstair bottom left in the room where Chad is
  • Kitchen > a daiquiri for Josy > Kiss her or Help her > Wanna Dance > Accept
  • Starting Point > down > Becky (all choices) > whiskey and cola for Becky > ask her to hook up > follow her (bathroom) > join Becky
  • Down to the basement > pool > Dawe
  • Kitchen > Heather > Talk > Tell her about the j*** in her bed > Heather > Tommy cheated on you > give Heather absinthe
  • Phone > call dereck, tell him about Ashley
  • Go up to the livingroom to watch the scene
  • room with the ladies on the couch > Penny > Help Derek get laid
  • Starting point > froont door

After Free Roam 03
  • Check her (DIK) or Focus (chick)
  • Stay Nice (DIK) or Trigger him (chick)
  • any choice
  • (If you are in Jill path) fight for Jill > Any choice

Free Roam 04
    • Dad: always 1
    • Jacob
    • Josy: always 1
    • Riona: 1-1-2-1
    • Sage: 1-3-1
    • Jillalways 1
  • Apps: Rooster, Brawler, Shuffle, Three tiles… > Close the phone
  • Left > Desk > choose any
  • Right > Down > magazine over the small table (render)
  • Down > Right > TV > Panel
  • Down > Scene > magazine at the left of the fridge (render)
  • right to the corridor then click the 2nd door from the left > Up > magazine on the floor (render)
  • Left > Down > Nick > Leon (Number 9)
  • Board > mansion minigame
  • Stairs > Upx2 > Bathroom > magazine on the shelf (render)
  • Down > Right (Derek’s room) > Any choice > red magazine on the right (render)
  • Down x2 > door > up > door on the left > white magazine (render)
  • Go back > the other door > Jacob
  • Back > stairs > left door (Rusty’s room) > talk to him
  • down > door > down > left door > Jamie’s scene > white magazine at the right (render)
  • Back > up arrow on the left > right > Tommy’s scene
  • Go back > dinning room > Table

After Free Roam 04
  • Only accept Praise if you are in Chick path
  • x3 Look closer (DIK) or x3 Don’t look too much (chick)
  • Any choice
  • Check her out (DIK) or Don’t check her out (chick)
  • Gender studies minigame: In junior high school, Lisp, 232 lbs before dump, Vegan, Pineapple and lime, 30%, 3 times, 5 inches, 6 minutes, 6 inches

Last edited:

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
anybody explain how come chad is gay? in ep5 flashback I think sage and chad were dating since year 1 of sage?and the guy suddenly turn gay? or is it because of pills ?

• Angry
Reactions: p22 and isotope

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
anybody explain how come chad is gay? in ep5 flashback I think sage and chad were dating since year 1 of sage?and the guy suddenly turn gay? or is it because of pills ?
They were dating but didn't do sexual things, he only used her to maintain his status.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I... don't get your question. He just... is? He could also be bisexual. Just like I'm just straight. Like, idk why. I just like dick and only dick. However, he's obviously not out yet (although, it's unclear whether or not his frat brothers know, but I kind of think they might... or at least one or two do... Dawes is the one I'm thinking of), so the potential reasoning behind him being with Sage really depends on what Chad's sexual orientation actually is.

If he's bi, then him dating Sage is aligned with his sexual orientation; if he's only interested in men, then the most likely reason he'd dated Sage so long would be that he's not comfortable being out yet for whatever reason(s) and he stayed with Sage because she was pretty much willing to tolerate anything (as we've seen). The other possibility is that he wasn't able to explore his sexuality when he was younger and only realized he liked men when he got to college.

There are plenty of potential reasons for why Chad isn't openly gay/bi, and I think saying he "suddenly turn(ed) gay" is just... not what happened, and viewing it that way completely disregards the fact that being openly gay is still not necessarily acceptable to everyone (which is trash but like... Am I surprised? No.) so some people might not be comfortable/confident enough to come out -- which is actually depicted in the game with the Maya-Josy situation. And also, it's weird to suggest that pills turned him gay in a game that has no weird science shit going on... so, no. I'm pretty sure it's not the pills.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes