Shuls01

May 22, 2018
yeah kinda explains why he acted that way in the beginning
it's not about how he hates having a roommate,
i suppose it has something to do with that

but the question remains tho,
why is he with Sage to begin with ?
status only cliche ? because in most college life movies Jocks leader have to be with those hot girls leaders etc etc
i don't punch him and defend chad on my chick route so i'm curious how those two react on the next episode
Actually wasnt Chad with Sage already back when they show the flashback of the creation of the DIKs? I dont think we know when Troy came to the campus yet.
Either Chad was gay from the start and was using Sage which makes him an asshole or he "switched sides" when he met Troy and didnt break up with Sage right away because they would kick him out of his frat and shame him for being gay, thats my guess at least.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yes, but even though I had sex with josy, I chose the path friends, in my current game I'm only chasing jill and bella, could that be why?
not sure
but my last saves
i had sex with josy - stay friends - fuck buddy with Sage - going for Jill - Bella also
so i think the only differences i have with urs is Sage situation

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Actually wasnt Chad with Sage already back when they show the flashback of the creation of the DIKs? I dont think we know when Troy came to the campus yet.
Either Chad was gay from the start and was using Sage which makes him an asshole or he "switched sides" when he met Troy and didnt break up with Sage right away because they would kick him out of his frat and shame him for being gay, thats my guess at least.
or it has something to do with Melanie as well
since Melanie and Sarah knows something about it, remember the moment they saw MC with Sage ?
at first i thought Chad was having an affair with Melanie tbh
until that ending..
i spit my coffee :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
In any of your guys run has MC given Lily an answer when she asks if he's with anyone? I felt odd because on my Josy run he said no even though Josy's literally in the next room talking to Sage.

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
In any of your guys run has MC given Lily an answer when she asks if he's with anyone? I felt odd because on my Josy run he said no even though Josy's literally in the next room talking to Sage.
Nope, he said something like not having a steady relationship with anyone.
Which is kinda correct if I'm not missremembering stuff but Maya/Josy said that they should test things out and not hard commit just yet, and Sage was a fuck buddy and is open to further development.
Jill is starting to date which is not a commitment just yet, and it's only at the end of ep 7 that Bella seems to want a more serious relationship with exception for Jill.

Reactions: isotope and Casmyr

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Does someone know where the " 44 DB " secret dot is in the party's free roam?
Not sure if someone got you but I was looking as well and it was driving me crazy lol. The 44 dB is a hearing aid on the basement level next to some clothes on the floor. I didn't see it until towards the end of the party and I was keeping an eye out the whole time, but maybe I just kept missing it.

AshySlashy;)

Formerly 'BirdBarclay'
May 2, 2020
I have no answer for that, but that whole scene felt weird to me, MC being nervous being in Lily's room and kinda lying about being in a relationship. I feel like bedding Lily will bring problems in the future, maybe with Sage related to the fact that after this you can't get her scene to 100%? Idk, with the consequences in this episode of Cathy's panties and the dickpic on Tybalt's cell phone, I begin to think that all decisions are important

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
My MC said: "not exactly"
and Lily Replied with: "I won't tell her"
That's what I got on my Josy run.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I have no answer for that, but that whole scene felt weird to me, MC being nervous being in Lily's room and kinda lying about being in a relationship. I feel like bedding Lily will bring problems in the future, maybe with Sage related to the fact that after this you can't get her scene to 100%? Idk, with the consequences in this episode of Cathy's panties and the dickpic on Tybalt's cell phone, I begin to think that all decisions are important
Agreed. Especially the dick pic on Tybalts phone, feels like such a minor thing for a +1 Dik point. Wasn't mentioned at all in episode 6 comes back in ep7 with big consequences if your on the Jill man whore path

My MC said: "not exactly"
and Lily Replied with: "I won't tell her"
That's what I got on my Josy run.
I must have got my routes mixed then. Thank you for this. That's great though, especially the whole HOT code thing but then again I don't think Lily really cares about the codes or etc

Reactions: ename144

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
hey, thanks for the files, but for some reason when i replace my persistent i still dont see any scenes on the gallery, help? :(

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I'm on DIK path and my MC didnt act nervous being in Lily's room at all but I'm technically not in a relationship with anyone at the moment, closest thing would be Sage but we are still just fuckbuddies.
Ngl at first it was only her appearance but now even her attitude is giving me Harley Quin vibes, maybe she is just looking for her mister J which is why she says she wants someone like you for her in the future (aka a bad boy).

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
say does anyone play a CHICK route but punched tybalt's face ?
is there a difference on dialogue at the bathroom scene with MC and tybalt and the presentation
plus with his blackmailing stuffs to Jill ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Question for the boys.

Strip club episode 7, no VIP pass.

Does MC go get dance with Jam Jam?
If by dance you mean his cock in Dany's li'l bitch's mouth....... no. :(

If you mean actually dance with him..... no. :(

Actually fuck all happens except there's an awesome minigame where you wipe up other people's jizz.

Sage tells MC that Quinns been stealing her birth control and selling it to Dawe. She's missed her period. Mc gonna be a dad
Fuck, I missed that scene, ima play it again right now!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes