Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 vir_cotto

some people dont like sexy women such a shame :cry:

im guessing that Mr Burke is the guy who was trying to flirt with Bella in the library

i hope the update comes with in this month because it would be interesting to see this thread get 1000 comments within a month

still its funny that someone should say she has ugly/saggy tits

View attachment 345628 View attachment 345629
The blind or talking out the ass type? :p
Bella is the perfect specimen those curves would drive any man wild that right there is a proper woman alongside Jade of course.
Ugly saggy tits? they look pretty damn perky to me

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You know about Sage
I honestly don’t think she’s a bad gal
Yeah, she should just try to move on from chad, but she genuinely cared about their relationship and their future
And took it seriously, I mean, the leader of the HOTs only sleeping with 1 guy, that’s great and shows her dedication
To the point that I can mostly excuse her actions
She ain’t perfect, but she tried to keep it going

And she’s Red hot (literally) so that’s a plus

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 vir_cotto

some people dont like sexy women such a shame :cry:

im guessing that Mr Burke is the guy who was trying to flirt with Bella in the library

i hope the update comes with in this month because it would be interesting to see this thread get 1000 comments within a month

still its funny that someone should say she has ugly/saggy tits
The blind or talking out the ass type? :p
Bella is the perfect specimen those curves would drive any man wild that right there is a proper woman alongside Jade of course.
Ugly saggy tits? they look pretty damn perky to me
Love you guys.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone help me with a save before the next update?
There are important choices you need to make so there is no point for one save. You better play it yourself. Seriously. I'm sure someone can give you a save but then you'll be locked on a certain path.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
No they don`t,they couldn`t stay in place even if they would want to

I`m not saying they`re ugly but they`re most definitly not perky
Who cares dude?? all i can see is a big and beautiful pair of boobs, my ex has some huge knockers and while she was constantly complaining about them getting saggy all i could see was a big pair of tits that get me hard in seconds even when she was fully clothed, the same thing aplies to Bella tits.. well at least for me

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No they don`t,they couldn`t stay in place even if they would want to

I`m not saying they`re ugly but they`re most definitly not perky
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu

still sage and bella are far better looking the Quinn could ever be unless she dyed her hair red then she will be on sages lv and it would nice to have her nips and clit be pierced as well has having Johnster's Slut tattooed on her butt cheeks :p

name88

Quinn sure loves Johnster but Johnsters is like the Bella to MC/Quinn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwinb777

love you more :p

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu

still sage and bella are far better looking the Quinn could ever be unless she dyed her hair red then she will be on sages lv and it would nice to have her nips and clit be pierced as well has having Johnster's Slut tattooed on her butt cheeks :p

name88

Gwinb777

And none of that made Bella`s tits any more perky :giggle:

Man.. i hate when girls\woman use makeup, even in games, look at Quinn in this pics this just proves my point, she is 100% more attractive without this trash tranny makeup she keep using
I like her make-up,just like with bewbies some like it one way,others like it the other way

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu

name88

Gwinb777

She is just screaming on the inside to take her in that first pic I bet she would love it rough and outdoors :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
And none of that made Bella`s tits any more perky :giggle:

I like her make-up,just like with bewbies some like it one way,others like it the other way
i hope you enjoyed the collection of Quinn though

Mormont

she desperately wants Johnsters to love her but we just love playing hard to get :p

Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto Gwinb777 Eerie Entity

waifu wars aside i think Dr Pink Cake has some the best characters models in his game they all are sexy

screenshot0043.png

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
waifu wars aside i think Dr Pink Cake has some the best characters models in his game they all are sexy
Here i absolutely agree with you.
Already in AL , his previous work , most of the girls were all really nice with a special looking and they had something different than from the other games. But with Badik , DrPink improved a lot his renders and most of the girls ( also side characters ) have something special and all of them feel so cute and sexy , with a special light in their eyes , that immediately strokes the player ( i said eyes , not boobs... ;) )

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Man.. i hate when girls\woman use make up, even in games, look at Quinn in this pics this just proves my point, she is 100% more attractive without this trash tranny make up she keep using

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ahhh, Maya.

What a woman. I'd turn her over to the dyke side, dress her up in something pretty, cook something nice with a bottle of Vodka (I like wine but it gives me a hangover something fierce).

Once the meal is done i'd break out my Guitar Hero set and serenade her with the only song fitting for a woman of her stature.

I hate Youtube.

No really, try and crack a joke and Youtubes copyright bullshit shits all over it.

I hate Youtube.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes