Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The key with makeup is to enhance what is there, not to look like a clown. Maybe some eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow (but not too much) , but no fake eyelashes. Those things are a pain and are overboard IMO. Then put on some primer and foundation and put some concealer to hide those pimples and eye bags. and if they want to, maybe contour some on the cheekbones and some blush. then put on a nice lipstick that will complete the look, maybe a bold lip (black or red, preferably) or a nude/lighter lip depending on what she is going for. maybe fill in the eyebrows too.

I dont like Quinn's makeup, its too bold. The white on the eyes looks weird to me, its too bright.
Jill is a bit overboard on the eyes, she looks like a raccoon or something.
Josy is probably the best, good balance.
Bella and Maya are about the same. Maya could maybe use a darker lip to contrast her paler skin, it would really standout.
Sage is also fine.
This dude gets it...(y) anyone whom worked in an industry related to cosmetics and fashion will understand. Josy has the best makeup in contrast with her features. Jills makeup looks like if she allowed her 6 year old niece to put makeup on her face. Does not suit her and is in contrast with her pale skin tone.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
At this rate, when the update drops, we all are going to go straight to Quinn. The more we talk about her, the more appealing she looks.
Mormont Fantabaldu Gwinb777 vir_cotto

everyone knows its Sage Bella Maya and Jill who the ones who are the best love interests but why chose one when you have them all through mutiple playthroughs

but i got to admit Quinn does make the game interesting but she really wants the main character to spank her daily

screenshot0048.png screenshot0054.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Fantabaldu Gwinb777 vir_cotto

everyone knows its Sage Bella Maya and Jill who the ones who are the best love interests but why chose one when you have them all through mutiple playthroughs

but i got to admit Quinn does make the game interesting but she really wants the main character to spank her daily

View attachment 345719 View attachment 345720
here is thought would we be so against Quinn if the new pledges were just random girls and no Maya involved?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
here is thought would we be so against Quinn if the new pledges were just random girls and no Maya involved?
If those girls are like Riona, Camila and the rest of the HOTs and so are more than eager to whore themselves then I wouldn't have any problem, however if they don't want to do that and are somehow manipulated or forced then I would still be against Quinn.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't think she really wants to get dicked, as much flak as she gets, I honestly believe that what she's doing for MC is only because of him, not something she would do every other day.
Mormont vir_cotto Fantabaldu

if she didnt drop the boyfriend bomb on us i would agree with you thats why i considered rebound version of Maya

screenshot0023.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes