Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually no, Quinn exists. It would be something like: Quinn > Melanie > Sage > Riona > Sarah > Dawe
You put Sage over Riona?

If I was capable of physical violence and didn't believe one punch would shatter every bone in my arm we'd be taking a step outside to engage in the ancient art of fisty cuffs..

So we'll call it a draw and i'll let you off with a warning.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sage shouldn't be the poll though she is a main girl, just the side-girl HOTs and Quinn.

Then do another one with no Quinn. Or maybe just a single poll with Melanie, Riona, Sarah and Camila. There are more than that i think, do we know their names yet? Quinn is basically a main-girl, even though she isn't a romanceable one. Having her and Sage in the poll is unfair to the other HOT's.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
See, this is why we need a poll because we can only vote once. Have to settle with one. I'd settle with CamilASS.. oh i mean Camila. Yes. Thats what i meant. Damn you Mytez!
Sage shouldn't be the poll though she is a main girl, just the side-girl HOTs and Quinn.
Then do another one with no Quinn.
This. I second this. ONLY secondary hots please. No Sage or Quinn. CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Make your own polls people
What's done is done
Sage and Quinn are both HOTs so i will not exclude them
Equality

Reactions: Mormont

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Is Riona supposed to be Asian or is she just pretending to be? Because I'm quite certain the blue-eye mutation gene never spread to East Asia. Or maybe it's contacts?

Tough poll this. I would like give Camila some love, but there's Quinn and Sarah. I think Sarah's looks are marriage material.

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes