laliandra

May 2, 2019
Is Riona supposed to be Asian or is she just pretending to be? Because I'm quite certain the blue-eye mutation gene never spread to East Asia. Or maybe it's contacts?

Tough poll this. I would like give Camila some love, but there's Quinn and Sarah. I think Sarah's looks are marriage material.
you know people are usually not 100% pure blood right?

anyway, Riona > Quinn > Camila > Sarah > Melanie

sarah's model is beautiful but i like the bad girl look more

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I hope a tattooed chick wins, DPC could have gave us at least one tattooed L.I, a girl full of tattoos like the hotts, stars and little flowers doesn't count in case of one of them having one of these "tats"in hidding places...

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
you know people are usually not 100% pure blood right?

anyway, Riona > Quinn > Camila > Sarah > Melanie

sarah's model is beautiful but i like the bad girl look more
Sure, of course it's a possibility that she's mixed "race".

I'm a huge sucker for really cute girls, both IRL and in games.

Anyway, Riona's model great as well, but as I said at an earlier point, the competition in this game is just so stiff, man.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope a tattooed chick wins, DPC could have gave us at least one tattooed L.I, a girl full of tattoos like the hotts, stars and little flowers doesn't count in case of one of them having one of these "tats"in hidding places...
I present you an interesting dilemma. What if there would be a girl, full of tats.. full of my little pony tats. Would you pursue her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sure, of course it's a possibility that she's mixed "race".

I'm a huge sucker for really cute girls, both IRL and in games.

Anyway, Riona's model great as well, but as I said at an earlier point, the competition in this game is just so stiff, man.
Oh, its stiff alright.

The competition that is, not anything else. Totally. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thoughy everyone would vote for Sage, so I was being tactical and shit and gave my vote to Camila to even the score a little bit. But when seeing her in the lead, I should've gone for Sarah so that she would get even one vote.
You have to live with that choice now :p I'm surprised Sage and Camilla are in the lead though

Reactions: Minengeschoss

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I present you an interesting dilemma. What if there would be a girl, full of tats.. full of my little pony tats. Would you pursue her?
if it is at least a full sleeve tattoo then yeah, just one or two then no, it would be nice if some of the ponies are spitting fire, or eating each other heads too , a zombie pony, a skull one :unsure:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
if it is at least a full sleeve tattoo then yeah, just one or two then no, it would be nice if some of the ponies are spitting fire, or eating each other heads too , a zombie pony, a skull one :unsure:
Yes, i mean she'd have them all over her body, no just some measly 1-2 prancing little ponies. Yeah, headeating, zombi ponies. She'd be listening to music like .

Yes? Now thats dedication :cool:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Yes, i mean she'd have them all over her body, no just some measly 1-2 prancing little ponies. Yeah, headeating, zombi ponies. She'd be listening to music like .

Yes? Now thats dedication :cool:
If you knew what type of "music" the girls here like you would love a girl that like this one you posted, and the most common tattoos in the ladies here are BF name, infinite circle, butterfly, flower, little stars, this kind of shit

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes