JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
i still find that report funny tbh
because the one telling mc that she's open for a relationship is Sage but somehow on the report MC is the one feeling open minded about it

if u say no Sage even said "oh well can't blame a girl for trying"
I've yet to complete a Sage only playthrough. Have you done one yet? Is it worth it in your opinion?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I've yet to complete a Sage only playthrough. Have you done one yet? Is it worth it in your opinion?
I'm enjoying it so far, the thing is that for me there was no "Pursue Sage" option while I was at the HOTS party iirc. Went straight into the action after talking to Sage, so I have good hope for the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i never have a sage only tbh
the last one that made me replay everything from EP1
was the chick route Sage and not a fuck buddy,

it's subjective to our taste if u asked me honestly

if u want to see a serious side of Sage finally opening up to MC about relationship and some funny dialogue from her ego getting rejected with a straight face by MC twice
it's worth it,
but if u just want to have sex with her or see her sex scene, not worth the time

oh and this one is mixed up with Bella and Jill as always
i can't say no to Bella after seein' her little smile on the library :ROFLMAO:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm enjoying it so far, the thing is that for me there was no "Pursue Sage" option while I was at the HOTS party iirc. Went straight into the action after talking to Sage, so I have good hope for the future!
pursue sage only show up on full chick route and rejecting sage from the beginning up until that HOTs party
that's where the pursue sage option show up

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
meanwhile with Josy it's just :( : " We getting Really Horny for each other " :ROFLMAO:
so one more episode and by ep 8 MC will also want to Date with her too, and see her as the ONE , Just like Jill and Sage.? :unsure:.
so free for all until episode 10:ROFLMAO:, and half way in season 3 we may be forced or choose, and be able to enter an actual committed relationship. I hope it will be our choice and not the narrative choice:cool:.
like how my Fuck Buddy story turned out more than I wanted:ROFLMAO:
dpc already started giving a road bump on this episode tho
a subtle one
remember panties incident on glovebox? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
how do you get both camila and riona at the party? anyone help thanks :)
give camilla vodka + cola
then riona will go get another drink for camilla
just go through the scene then u'll get an option to have threesome with camila and riona or continue with camila only
i suppose it works for riona only as well
if u want to start with riona
give her tequila + cola

Reactions: rogokin

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
how do you get both camila and riona at the party? anyone help thanks :)
All I had to do was bring either Riona a Whiskey and Ice or Camila a Tequila with Salt and Lime... they both asked if I wanted to see their rooms.. Once the action started with one, the other pops into the room and you have the option of a threesome

Reactions: rogokin

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
meanwhile with Josy it's just :( : " We getting Really Horny for each other " :ROFLMAO:
so one more episode and by ep 8 MC will also want to Date with her too, and see her as the ONE , Just like Jill and Sage.? :unsure:.
so free for all until episode 10:ROFLMAO:, and half way in season 3 we may be forced or choose, and be able to enter an actual committed relationship. I hope it will be our choice and not the narrative choice:cool:.
like how my Fuck Buddy story turned out more than I wanted:ROFLMAO:
Mine
screenshot0097.png screenshot0098.png

Right now I'll just wait to see what the hell DPC has planned because this man is capable of making Maya and Sage become friends and become close and Josy feel jealous but, I think that in season 3 they will already begin to formalize relationships
screenshot0099.png screenshot0100.png

All these routes are separately (Faithful for each girl) with the Chick affinity

Since I uploaded Sage's to see the differences

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Honestly, on the not fuckbuddies path it seems that MC will be ending as the rebound guy. They don't have talk about rebound on that path so as a chance that Sage change her mind after a while.
You really think so? That's not how I interpreted it. To me, in the non-fuck buddy route, Sage approaches MC because she's had time to mull over her feelings about him and has decided that she wants to see where things go. She doesn't present herself as someone just looking to fuck MC, and I think if that was what she wanted, she'd make that clear (like she does in the fuck buddy route).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Lol, I know you do. That was for literally anyone else who was gonna reply "So you agree that since she's a sex worker, she's a slut."
People gotta eat, right?
Most dudes that have a problem with sex workers are lowkey mad because we too ugly to do sex work.

Tsk tsk, 2 pages went without bashing Quinn and praising Maya to heaven? What happened to this thread? :unsure:
I been fightin all them Quinn haters bro.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes