Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
People gotta eat, right?
Most dudes that have a problem with sex workers are lowkey mad because we too ugly to do sex work.

I been fightin all them Quinn haters bro.
Must be hard arguing with people that can't tell the difference between prostitutes and strippers... I feel for you mate, I do

Reactions: Casmyr

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hello fellas i have a quick question -spoiler alert-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not the
It's okay. Breathe. I agree with you.
It's okk to be a sex worker. I don't judge nor I have right but most important part they should have heart only and only if they interested in my company and friendship.
Otherwise what they do in their private life is non of my business.
Example : lily : sex work, open to everyone, fearless, care for people, blunt to everyone. I love that character.
Any human being which are open about what they are is the greatest quality you can ever find in human.
It's work at least for me.(If you know where i coming from regarding this statement)

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
Hello, I wanted to know how you guys think. Maya and Josy, if they decide to be with MC, Josy is more in love with MC than Maya isn't? I mean if josy has to choose between maya and mc, I think he chooses mc, on the other hand, maya I think he would choose josy more than mc. I don't know what you guys think

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, some girls are turned on by that. It could also be that she say it because she's used to saying it when she works. Some men (not me personally) get turned on by that kind of talk.
yeah *some* :KEK: ofc it's like that, but in the end she says so herself... So... She'll be my personal slut I guess...
insert AFineAdditionToMyCollection.gif

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I think the whole pursue Sage option is actually not so much deep plot than a lifeline thrown by DPC. It is entirely possible that he wants to lock LIs soon in order to keep the story straight. The same hapened with Josy/Maya when Derek asked you about feelings. I think DPC wanted to give one last chance to get a LI outside the throuple.

If he is planning on 20 episodes than locking LIs in this early means a lot of extra work as he'd have to do 5 separate paths for each chapter.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yo, what's the best way to setup fixing the mansion?
Okay, after a bit of fiddling, I think I worked out a plan to fully repair the mansion and buy the windows by the end of Episode 7 while still retaining the VIP pass (though I'm skeptical Madame is worth the effort). I plan to test it tomorrow, but I figure I'll toss it out now to see if anyone else finds any bugs.

As you might expect, we're going to need to reroll for specific jobs a lot. So it's definitely not for the faint of heart. I also suspect this plan will not be the most optimal distribution of experience in the long run. Still, if my calculations are correct, it should get the job done and still leave some semi-decent options for future work afterwards. (The job assignments in Round 7 are something of an ideal, but at that point we can hopefully be more tolerant of less-than-optimal job selection.)

As always, thanks to fakitap for pulling me down this rabbit hole in the first place, and to Shuls01 for giving me a good template to start from!
I haven't tried it, but it looks like a great way to do the mansion repair.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hello, I wanted to know how you guys think. Maya and Josy, if they decide to be with MC, Josy is more in love with MC than Maya isn't? I mean if josy has to choose between maya and mc, I think he chooses mc, on the other hand, maya I think he would choose josy more than mc. I don't know what you guys think
Josy is torn right now. She loves Maya but Maya is being distant with Josy due to the HOT situation. MC is there as a shoulder for both of them to cry on which will only strengthen the bond each one has with MC. MC even says to Josy that they could use his room as a meeting place safely. Unless you want it to happen, I don't think there will be a split between the throuple.
If there is one however, with the relationship as it is right now, it's safe to say that Josy and MC have a stronger connection with each other.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Looks to me that some are unaware of dirty talks and it's effect during that time btw lily didn't sleep with the that jocks at party night. As she already said she is interested in personally mc. Sexual attraction, mutual understanding and respect for individual(lily).
If I am remember right lily said she is a stripper to josy.
Same goes for nicloe : Sexual attraction, mutual understanding and respect for individual.
Otherwise i have to doubt that if there is even lack of personal experience on counter part.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes