carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Hello, I wanted to know how you guys think. Maya and Josy, if they decide to be with MC, Josy is more in love with MC than Maya isn't? I mean if josy has to choose between maya and mc, I think he chooses mc, on the other hand, maya I think he would choose josy more than mc. I don't know what you guys think
At first I thought that Maya and Josy could be inseparable. But in this chapter, I have changed that thought.
I think that at this moment Josy spends more time with MC due to the fact that she wants things to calm down with Maya first.
And I think if she had to choose, she would choose Maya, but not for love, she would choose Maya for feeling like it's the right thing to do

Let's remember that in the first place she was unfaithful to Maya with MC. There we can already see the preference. I feel like she prefers MC, but she wouldn't leave Maya just for not hurting her.

Reactions: ename144 and Ezes

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At first I thought that Maya and Josy could be inseparable. But in this chapter, I have changed that thought.
I think that at this moment Josy spends more time with MC due to the fact that she wants things to calm down with Maya first.
And I think if she had to choose, she would choose Maya, but not for love, she would choose Maya for feeling like it's the right thing to do

Let's remember that in the first place she was unfaithful to Maya with MC. There we can already see the preference. I feel like she prefers MC, but she wouldn't leave Maya just for not hurting her.
But the whole thing goes the other way around. When the MC has sex with Maya in EP7, Maya says that everyone else would have run away. Josy went to the Hot's and the MC was with her. For the scene when Sage talked to Maya there are two different pictures. On one is the TV and on the other the TV is not.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Yo, what's the best way to setup fixing the mansion?
Personally I started off by mixing some of the high stats with some of the lows, left MC and another guy who has a high work stat to go work, then slowly increasing each of the guys' stats (except for work) to >50%. I allocate the repairs by seeing which area needs the least stats first, selecting the corresponding lowest stat DIK, then work my way up. Never bought a single boost and as of the end of Episode 7 I've bought the windows and should have the mansion repairs done by next episode. Hope this helps.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

they have always been a very fragile couple.

only MC can keep them together, maybe

MC has several occasions to act as a messenger between the two girls, even going so far as to offer his room as a neutral ground for a meeting (which makes me doubt, if Mc is in the trouple, which is the right choice between who to be with on that occasion)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Not nessairly. Sage already gave an out (her mc and quinn planning a party). Tommy's position isn't secure anymore and without taking the title, mc has effectively taken over the position.
I'm wondering how this is going to play out. Tommy and MC have had kind of difficult relationship already, if you didn't choose to accept Tommy's apology after Hell Week. Would MC taking the reigns make Tommy feel like MC is Vinny 2.0 or is it possible that Tommy knows he's not really in any position to be Vice President anymore?
Surely Rusty sees Tommy spiraling and maybe that's why he decided to give MC the code to the safe and trust MC with stepping up and taking charge.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Some time ago,

I mention my theory that will involve a great tournament regarding mc fighting skills. I personally believe and also as chad mention they are papering a big event coming next year.
At the end of the chapter 7, mc officially joining gym should not taken lightly.

In the chapter 7 while we are teaching sage about fight. The fight specially but though. If i have to go deep, dev created entire fight simulation not for just a small impact. It will change mc life in coming event that i beilieve but i could be wrong.

Yet a championship event could open multiple door, possibility and chances and It's look like. It's not going to happen soon.
At some point in chapter 8 we might get to seen a plot where mc start to take or chose path for a major collage level compilation(May be too early for that). As he is(mc) started his journey to be a finest of them all.
(Mc also started working out even without gym and dev even highlighted it.)

If dev is going to make it bigger. I think there is some think more then just diks and hots and yeah a possible li will be or might be with us in that journey to the destination of being successful as a fighter or something else together.

7 to 13 more episode can't be just simple collage. Dev will make mc career choices !

Reactions: `Ray`

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
guess the next keyword to be wary about is "library"
We spend time there with all the LIs. This is Bella's kingdom, she knows everything that is going on there. Especially if the MC has taken refuge at her place when Josy arrives, she knows that something has happened with 2 other girls.

Bella may be the most difficult LI to keep if you're in multiple relationships ...

I think the whole pursue Sage option is actually not so much deep plot than a lifeline thrown by DPC. It is entirely possible that he wants to lock LIs soon in order to keep the story straight. The same hapened with Josy/Maya when Derek asked you about feelings. I think DPC wanted to give one last chance to get a LI outside the throuple.
It is well seen.

If we put ourselves in the shoes of the MC, there is Josy who is already with someone, Maya there is also something, and there he could add Sage who is with Chad. That would be a lot, and it would be almost normal if he didn't do anything with Sage at this point.

So giving us the chance to start something with her in episode 7 is a really good idea for DPC.

Hello, I wanted to know how you guys think. Maya and Josy, if they decide to be with MC, Josy is more in love with MC than Maya isn't? I mean if josy has to choose between maya and mc, I think he chooses mc, on the other hand, maya I think he would choose josy more than mc. I don't know what you guys think

It's easier for Josy. Maya, she seems totally inexperienced sentimentally. Other than Josy, I don't think she had anyone before. It will be up to the MC to act for their (three-way) relationship to work

So, I have a thought about Quinn. In the beginning of Episode 2 (I think)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know much about drugs (and it's a game, so you don't always have to look for reality), but a drug that is injected and that would not make you addicted is suspicious ...

If in addition we see what happens in episode 7: Tommy who seems to be in need of drugs (it's not the weed that does that), Quinn who increases his prices. I find that it looks a lot like the classic fictional image of the dealer who makes a customer try a strong thing for free in order to sell him more afterwards.

menotyou222

May 1, 2021
Game crashing and shutting down after meeting Maya's father and returning to the DIK house while MC is talking to Josy anyone else having this issue?
Crash.JPG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just a heads up for those in Jill's path but also snapped the dick pic. Simply being out of Josy & Maya's path isn't good enough. If MC fucked Josy in her house then she will recognise his dick.
If it's just that, I don't think it has any definitive consequences.

Jill is the only one who SHOULD already know that something happened between Mc and Josy, so she has no reason to be surprised (unless she's the princess on a pea).

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
We spend time there with all the LIs. This is Bella's kingdom, she knows everything that is going on there. Especially if the MC has taken refuge at her place when Josy arrives, she knows that something has happened with 2 other girls.

Bella may be the most difficult LI to keep if you're in multiple relationships ...
nah i don't have multiple,
i still say no to Sage on my main saves,
the only problem for me down the road at least on my main saves personally just about choosing either Bella or Jill
i guess i'll decide on the next episodes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for now i'll just wait until next episodes than overthinking for a theory at least for me personally

Reactions: chociar666

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I think after the great presentation of Tybalt Jill must realize that she has to be a bit more selfish and a lot more aggressive in her approach if she wants something with the mc. I guess that'll happen in the next chapter, if not then Jill's path is pretty much a dead end in my eyes.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
But the whole thing goes the other way around. When the MC has sex with Maya in EP7, Maya says that everyone else would have run away. Josy went to the Hot's and the MC was with her. For the scene when Sage talked to Maya there are two different pictures. On one is the TV and on the other the TV is not.
I may not express myself well, I said "infidelity" to the fact that josy was interested in MC since practically since they met and she was already with Maya.
In the same way Maya did it too, but I think I feel that Maya did it to feel protected next to him. She is not a girl who interacts a lot with people and by being close to him, she begins to feel very attached to him. (Here I may be going around the bush, relating it to real experiences, so I could be wrong)
When Josy comes back, Maya starts spending more time with her and I think she prefers her.
And now that they are separated again, Maya returns to MC's shelter.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Honestly, on the not fuckbuddies path it seems that MC will be ending as the rebound guy. They don't have talk about rebound on that path so as a chance that Sage change her mind after a while.
i think the only reason u said they don't have the talk about rebound is because MC never say it on the dialogue ?
personally if u read the dialogue u will see the line of MC saying "i don't want to get mixed up with ur relationship and u need to make up ur mind" something along that way
their dialogue all along basically said about MC doesn't want to be there as a rebound guy (it's just a different way of saying it)
at least that's how i understand it from an english language perspective
english is never my first language mind you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes