ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Mine
View attachment 1174087 View attachment 1174089

Right now I'll just wait to see what the hell DPC has planned because this man is capable of making Maya and Sage become friends and become close and Josy feel jealous but, I think that in season 3 they will already begin to formalize relationships
View attachment 1174104 View attachment 1174106

All these routes are separately (Faithful for each girl) with the Chick affinity

Since I uploaded Sage's to see the differences
:unsure:I dont see a big difference to be honest, whether you are "faithful" or not. I mean mine were the same, regarding of Josy , Jill , Sage, dating all three of them at the same time :ROFLMAO: , obviously with neutral Affinity thanks to Jill :p, and of course you have to choose between Josy and Maya so their status report in this episode is very different depending on who you spend more time with. Because of this I say we might already be on a possible solo path with them.:unsure:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
:unsure:I dont see a big difference to be honest, whether you are "faithful" or not. I mean mine were the same, regarding of Josy , Jill , Sage, dating all three of them at the same time :ROFLMAO: , obviously with neutral Affinity thanks to Jill :p, and of course you have to choose between Josy and Maya so their status report in this episode is very different depending on who you spend more time with. Because of this I say we might already be on a possible solo path with them.:unsure:
speaking of that,
remember the scene Derek is talking about ass vodka ?
what picture shows up for ur MC's phone when Jacob moved to the sofa and said "you liar! you said u weren't listening"

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I may not express myself well, I said "infidelity" to the fact that josy was interested in MC since practically since they met and she was already with Maya.
In the same way Maya did it too, but I think I feel that Maya did it to feel protected next to him. She is not a girl who interacts a lot with people and by being close to him, she begins to feel very attached to him. (Here I may be going around the bush, relating it to real experiences, so I could be wrong)
When Josy comes back, Maya starts spending more time with her and I think she prefers her.
And now that they are separated again, Maya returns to MC's shelter.
I'm not so sure about that. If the three of them end up in a relationship then it feels more like both Josy and Maya loves the mc more than each other. They are very different from each other and their relationship is way too volatile to work on it's own. They either need the mc as a true friend or as a "third wheel" to make it work, else it would be like the outgoing Josy trying to force the reclusive Maya out of her protective shell and that wouldn't end well imo.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
All the highly inappropriate slut shaming that goes on at B&R:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the winner is, based on being called a slut the most, CAMMY!!! :love:
How dare they slut shame this sweet litlle angel :rolleyes:
rfix2anow1z51.png
This is why Camila is my favourite Side girl! She has the sweetest personality like Jill :love: and the same... "Sex positivity" :devilish:
Of Sage. Plus, she loves Anal that a bonus!
screenshot0001.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
speaking of that,
remember the scene Derek is talking about ass vodka ?
what picture shows up for ur MC's phone when Jacob moved to the sofa and said "you liar! you said u weren't listening"
Jill :ROFLMAO: . I think She get priority if you on her path, I didn't even know it could show other girls, I thought it's come out naturally because I went out with a date with Jill at end of ep 6. after all it's shown the photo form that episode and MC took that photo :ROFLMAO:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Jill :ROFLMAO: . I think She get priority if you on her path, I didn't even know it could show other girls, I thought it's come out naturally because I went out with a date with Jill at end of ep 6. after all it's shown the photo form that episode and MC took that photo :ROFLMAO:
hmm strange
someone posted there's a different outcome depends on which girls ur into,
i did have bella pic on one of my saves
i think it's the one that jill said she feels something off with MC
the one that jill got slapped by reality having competition has jill pic on the phone

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
The solo path with one of them, it seems to me that it is something that will happen sooner or later. I doubt that we are 10 more chapters with both.
But the question is, why would that happen? Will Josy turn into a bitch and give us a reason to leave her? Will Maya lock herself in a bubble and take us away from her life? there are many things that could happen

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
How dare they slut shame this sweet litlle angel :rolleyes:
View attachment 1174418
This is why Camila is my favourite Side girl! She has the sweetest personality like Jill :love: and the same... "Sex positivity" :devilish:
Of Sage. Plus, she loves Anal that a bonus!
View attachment 1174449
It's sad to see Mona leave, but I'm glad Camila ended up with Riona. They are my fav side girl pair and even tho they are definitely sluts, they are the sweetest and cutest sluts. :D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
hmm strange
someone posted there's a different outcome depends on which girls ur into,
i did have bella pic on one of my saves
i think it's the one that jill said she feels something off with MC
the one that jill got slapped by reality having competition has jill pic on the phone
Hehe, If I pick Sage at the end of ep 6 than the phone show Sage. :ROFLMAO:.
This kind of confirm what I said, that technically, the closest connection MC has in emotional level is Jill and Sage. If you are dating with them of course. In my Case I'm on Jill , Sage and Josy path all in one save, and the game priority is seem, like Jill, Sage, Josy :(. But I can understand since with Josy it's only just get started and Maya is still in the picture, so in emotional level MC and Josy don't have a deep connection yet.

Obviously, if you do SOLO path, is different, and you solo girl is the one who is shown on the phone. Just in case before someone come and lecture me:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JetZ and carlosrm

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I got the Jill picture too. Confusing thing is I went to help Sage instead so that picture shouldn't even exist.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The solo path with one of them, it seems to me that it is something that will happen sooner or later. I doubt that we are 10 more chapters with both.
But the question is, why would that happen? Will Josy turn into a bitch and give us a reason to leave her? Will Maya lock herself in a bubble and take us away from her life? there are many things that could happen
I have a little doubt that the trouple will have a happy ending, right now the couple between Maya and Josy is worse off than it was at the beginning of the game, because there are all the temptations of college + MC.

Anyway the transition from trouple to solo route I think will be quite "sweet", if MC will continue to spread his seed around the girls will point out that he obviously has other priorities and in a scene similar to the one in the fourth chapter they will let him go.

but even if it's one of the two girls who is left out it will always be something like this, heart to heart confessions, lots of tears, two kissing and one leaving the scene.

But given the current situation I doubt it will come to that before Maya has solved her problem, so I'd say there's still plenty of time

Reactions: carlosrm

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This kind of confirm what I said, that technically, the closest connection MC has in emotional level is Jill and Sage. If you are dating with them of course. In my Case I'm on Jill , Sage and Josy path all in one save, and the game priority is seem, like Jill, Sage, Josy :(. But I can understand since with Josy it's only just get started and Maya is still in the picture, so in emotional level MC and Josy don't have a deep connection yet.

Obviously, if you do SOLO path, is different, and you solo girl is the one who is shown on the phone. Just in case before someone come and lecture me:ROFLMAO:
in the trouple it appears the girl you decide to spend the afternoon with

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
It's sad to see Mona leave, but I'm glad Camila ended up with Riona. They are my fav side girl pair and even tho they are definitely sluts, they are the sweetest and cutest sluts. :D
They are the best indeed :love: That was the best threesome of the game (until we finally get our birthday present from Maya and Josy ;))! I was afraid at the beginning that we had to choose because of the drink you brought them... But the ending was spectacular !
I still have hope that we can get Mona back, she is at retirement home and we're goint to get her back !!!

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
as I said, the Solo Path I think will depend on who you spend more time with. They kind of drifting apart already, so if you spend more time with Josy you get closer to Her, Maya falls behind and vice versa. and if you spend more time with Maya , well you probably get to know her Dad a little bit better and sorry Maya but no I'm not intrested with dealing you dad more then I should :ROFLMAO:.
but yeah a possible scenarios is Maya Dad gonna be involved bigger if you on the Maya path

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
as I said, the Solo Path I think will depend on who you spend more time with. They kind of drifting apart already, so if you spend more time with Josy you get closer to Her, Maya falls behind and vice versa. and if you spend more time with Maya , well you probably get to know her Dad a little bit better and sorry Maya but no I'm not intrested with dealing you dad more then I should :ROFLMAO:.
but yeah a possible scenarios is Maya Dad gonna be involved bigger if you on the Maya path
Maya's dad remind me of Jack from Mother's Love VN tbh

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020

The emotional level with Josy seems to me to have started in this chapter. I hope DPC continue giving us more moments with her.
My main route is with all the girls lol (in the end I'll be between sage and josy, but I'll choose Josy)

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Since you guys were talking about the whole Chad drama let me show you something that I bet no one else noticed:BootyTime:

Chad's red sneakers...

View attachment 1109669

...spotted in Troy's room:PogChamp:

View attachment 1109675 View attachment 1109676

Unless dpc is deliberately trying to fool us (or it is a case of re-used asset), now we know that Chad and Troy are definitely connected and that was even before MC arrives since the shoes were already there on the first evening.

View attachment 1109693
I think the point was to focus on the broom that fell on the floor and alerted Chad. It's possible that it has a double purpose by focusing on the shoes, but DPC tends to re-use assets in different places, like the newspaper:

d0_home1.jpg d0_home1.jpg ep2_freeroam_ano41_nocard.jpg ep2_freeroam_ano41_nocard.jpg ep4_morning_talk_bella9.jpg ep4_morning_talk_bella9.jpg

Bella and Jill's book:

ep2_freeroam_ano18.jpg ep2_freeroam_ano18.jpg ep4_bella_study1bb.jpg ep4_bella_study1bb.jpg

The drawers and desk in the MC's bedroom and Maya's dorm:

ep1_fr_room_bg.jpg ep1_fr_room_bg.jpg ep1_maya_freeroam_bg4.jpg ep1_maya_freeroam_bg4.jpg ep1_maya_freeroam_bg5.jpg ep1_maya_freeroam_bg5.jpg

Even the MC and Tommy have the same skin map:

ep5_jacket.jpg ep5_jacket.jpg ep3_marchb.jpg ep3_marchb.jpg

So maybe it is a hint of something or maybe it isn't, I'd just take it with a pinch of salt since it could just be another case of re-used assets.
1619953065859.png pres.png

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I have a little doubt that the trouple will have a happy ending, right now the couple between Maya and Josy is worse off than it was at the beginning of the game, because there are all the temptations of college + MC.

Anyway the transition from trouple to solo route I think will be quite "sweet", if MC will continue to spread his seed around the girls will point out that he obviously has other priorities and in a scene similar to the one in the fourth chapter they will let him go.

but even if it's one of the two girls who is left out it will always be something like this, heart to heart confessions, lots of tears, two kissing and one leaving the scene.

But given the current situation I doubt it will come to that before Maya has solved her problem, so I'd say there's still plenty of time
I suppose that at some point in the game, we will be given a choice between one of the two, or both.
As in this chapter you are given the option of whether to fight for jill or not.

As you say, the relationship is bad between them, but we don't know what Sage will do with Maya. That could fix the problem and put them back together.

If we are with all the girls, it may happen that they all end up leaving us and we are alone. (that's typical of these games) But I doubt they will all leave you, some will want to continue with MC

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes