chupachuck

Oct 3, 2019
Do you know how to change the main character name(the one in the phone is correct already and pet names are correct too)?
The name of my mc is Bill but if discover a new scene and I replay it from menu it shows another name.
Why?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
that is the 'the force' of Jill, she'll be there even you don't want to do anything with her:cool::ROFLMAO:
i feel like DPC is gonna shove Jill's story on our throat wether people like it or not
i know not everyone are into Jill but that's how i feel her story is gonna be in the future
since so far she's the only girl with a lovey dovey romance
unless future episodes Bella's date can change my opinion being a romantic one since u know
she said "proper date"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I suppose that at some point in the game, we will be given a choice between one of the two, or both.
As in this chapter you are given the option of whether to fight for jill or not.

As you say, the relationship is bad between them, but we don't know what Sage will do with Maya. That could fix the problem and put them back together.

If we are with all the girls, it may happen that they all end up leaving us and we are alone. (that's typical of these games) But I doubt they will all leave you, some will want to continue with MC
whatever solution Sage has in mind will not be a short plan, I would say that in the next chapter MC might be involved (impossible not to be) and then it will take at least 1-2 more chapters

in all this time the relationship will have already taken its direction, will be already "doomed"

I'd also take it for granted that there will be a bad ending for MC in the trouple: Maya's words at the picnic were a sentence, the fact of not seeing other girls is something that must be automatic, not imposed, at some point they will ask him for it

i don't think we'll be the ones to choose between Maya and Josy, it'll be our choices, as ChipLecsap says, who we choose to spend our time with. at most we'll be able to choose whether or not to accept being "just with" one of them, but not with whom

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
There's no way that DPC is preventing us from having a 3-way relationship again.

In AL he did it in a tragic way. In BaDIK I'm sure there will be a way for it to work.

In episode 7, we already see that the MC has choices to make to balance and fix things between Maya and Josy. With the right choices for one or two episodes, it ends up working out, especially if the father's problem is resolved.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's no way that DPC is preventing us from having a 3-way relationship again.

In AL he did it in a tragic way. In BaDIK I'm sure there will be a way for it to work.

In episode 7, we already see that the MC has choices to make to balance and fix things between Maya and Josy. With the right choices for one or two episodes, it ends up working out, especially if the father's problem is resolved.
so far, the trouple's progress has been very mixed.

great enthusiasm at the end of the fourth chapter, where it seemed that every night MC would sleep with Josy and Maya (never again).

immediate cold shower at the next chapter, where the key word is slow down the sentimental involvement (have you ever started a relationship and immediately felt the need to slow down?) and where at the end the real engine of the trouple we discover to be the fear of being the excluded one and the first little adventure with only one of the two girls

in the sixth chapter thanks to the scavenger hunt Mc gets a try at threesome, with the promise to do it again later on

in the seventh chapter Maya and Josy keep moving away from each other (from the first scene to the last) with MC who can (not necessarily) try to keep things in balance

not the best premise

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
so far, the trouple's progress has been very mixed.

great enthusiasm at the end of the fourth chapter, where it seemed that every night MC would sleep with Josy and Maya (never again).

immediate cold shower at the next chapter, where the key word is slow down the sentimental involvement (have you ever started a relationship and immediately felt the need to slow down?) and where at the end the real engine of the trouple we discover to be the fear of being the excluded one and the first little adventure with only one of the two girls

in the sixth chapter thanks to the scavenger hunt Mc gets a try at threesome, with the promise to do it again later on

in the seventh chapter Maya and Josy keep moving away from each other (from the first scene to the last) with MC who can (not necessarily) try to keep things in balance

not the best premise
Ok but.... that Quinn and Sage threesome coming up is gonna be awesome.

Jul 17, 2020
i feel like DPC is gonna shove Jill's story on our throat wether people like it or not
i know not everyone are into Jill but that's how i feel her story is gonna be in the future
since so far she's the only girl with a lovey dovey romance
unless future episodes Bella's date can change my opinion being a romantic one since u know
she said "proper date"
well, maybe that's the story DPC wanted to tell for Jill, a mirror of Neil's, and Tybalt's blackmail just an opening act (god, i wish this will be resolved in season finale), i don't mind cause Jill's my main girl.

now on Bella, hope she now decide to share with MC what happened between her and James, even just small detail, if he's alive or what, so that i could brace myself if James appear out of nowhere holding a shotgun:ROFLMAO:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
What's that quote? When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me (or something).
... Wait, is that a play on ass-u-me (ass, you, me)?

God, that is so dumb, I love it.
Ok but.... that Quinn and Sage threesome coming up is gonna be awesome.
Man, I really wish Quinn had a CHICK route. I'd love to woo the bad girl with my fast ethics and impeccable manners like I did with Sage, but that doesn't really seem to be an option.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
That'd be way too dangerous. Sagina and MC Jr. would definitely miss our mc and we shouldn't force the life of a single mother on Sage. :D
If it came down to Sage or Quinn, sorry Sage but you gotta leave. My bed may be big but 3s a crowd after sex. YEET!

God, I really wish Quinn had a CHICK route. I'd love to woo the bad girl with my fast ethics and impeccable manners like I did with Sage, but that doesn't really seem to be an option.
Yeah that's not how Quinn operates my dude. Quinn is a different breed who'd rather have a guy that is down to get dirty and do what he has to do. Sage comes from a rich family so she's used to guys doting on her at every turn.

nothing is impossible, then if we believe in the idea of 20 chapters (I don't) the story can really go in any direction.

if you have a dream defend it to the end!!!:cool:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jill :ROFLMAO: . I think She get priority if you on her path, I didn't even know it could show other girls, I thought it's come out naturally because I went out with a date with Jill at end of ep 6. after all it's shown the photo form that episode and MC took that photo :ROFLMAO:
How sad that the priority of your MC is Jill and not Josy as it is for you

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
God, I really wish Quinn had a CHICK route. I'd love to woo the bad girl with my fast ethics and impeccable manners like I did with Sage, but that doesn't really seem to be an option.
Yeah if you try to impress Quinn with your manners she'll probably just think you're high as fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I don't think DPC see this way to be honest. :ROFLMAO:.
I mean , I don't think he feels obligated to us , "Oh I not let them to have a polygamy in the last game, Now I need to make up for it ".:ROFLMAO: Sure , I dont think he will kill one of them, but just because in the last game the threesome not worked out, its not mean it will work here. Realistically, it's never work out anyway. Jealousy take over eventually.
But to be fair, we already get the Threesome relationship we already in it. all its missing is a full blown SEX scene, not like ep 6 one:ROFLMAO:. However, ever since its started we kind of forced to choose one girl over the other. and MC is a very confused guy sometimes. Who know what he will feel eventually, during this experiment. HE say to Josy that he is fine with them spending alone time together in his room, but..... Josy also said its fine of him dating others, yet you lose 2 RP point with her if you honest about also dating with Jill.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Pandemic

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone might have an idea why the game doesn't even want to start up? It just hangs up on the start up loading screen and if i press anything it crashes and if i don't press anything i just sit there on the loading screen forever.

I've tried running the game on admin mode, tried the compressed version and the full one, tried restarting the pc, tried redownloading both, seems that anything i try doesn't help that much.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes