JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Quick question. Is the game sort of different playing on chick path rather than Dik?
let's just say it like this,
DIK path imo, MC act like his age mostly or some would see it being stupid and impulsive
CHICK path if i can quote Bella here "u act different when ur old enough" basically it's more of the MC thinks with his brain and not his dick

but again that's how i see the dialogue differences and how some characters reacted to u
just don't hope for Quinn to like u at all on CHICKs route tho

Reactions: SSJGOD and Hermith

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes but she will know that you lied to her, Chip when the official guide comes out I'm going to replay the M&J route because it is the route that I want to take care of the most and I don't want to screw it up
you, know I was wondering, and since you mentioned before this -2 rp point. and also you have a solo path from josy I assume or J&M whatever.
is there a difference here? does Josy show her panties? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-05-02 17-30-04-22.png

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
DIK path imo, MC act like his age mostly or some would see it being stupid and impulsive
CHICK path if i can quote Bella here "u act different when ur old enough" basically it's more of the MC thinks with his brain and not his dick

but again that's how i see the dialogue differences and how some characters reacted to u
I'm replaying it now. I'm about to go full chick mode and only staying faithful to Bella.

Reactions: Johnyboie and JetZ

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm replaying it now. I'm about to go full chick mode and only staying faithful to Bella.
i'm curious do u mean full chick by avoiding fighting jocks,jade,doing DIKs stuff on pink rose etc
or ur gonna mix it up ?

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Don't let anyone get confused, Josy is the most perverted and crazy of the whole game, seeing her from the beginning of the game I didn't expect her to do everything she does, well, remember that appearances deceive:oops: , :love:.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

I haven't played CHICK, seen some screenshots here and there... I agree DIK path is the MC acting his age, more impulsive. DIK MC reprimands himself for that specifically, he's not necessarily dumb (can still ace all classes and become a leader when organizing shit) but he definitely thinks with his DIK and that gets him into trouble. I think it's more fun that way personally, I don't think I could handle not beating someone's ass if they fuck with my MC. I imagine CHICKs have to walk away from a lot of fights and they don't even get to punch Tybalt. What kind of life is that?

That being said I'm not against the other paths getting some Quinn action... if it makes sense. It's kind of hard to imagine Quinn wanting anything other than a massive DIK to tame her, but then again the stuff with Sage on the CHICK path shows that it's possible to come at LIs from a different angle. Everything about Sage suggests she wants a DIK - end cards say she likes bad boys, you get most points with her from DIK actions, but she's still open to being with a CHICK MC as of ep 7. It's possible that CHICKs might get some options to help Quinn their own way and sway her over... but as of right now the majority of the groundwork for Quinn LI has been laid for DIKs only. It's even spicier if you're with Sage as a DIK for the jealousy angle, or fucked Lily and had her suggest you hook up as a duo at some point. So yeah, maybe CHIKs can have sloppy seconds, but Quinn is for DIKs first.

skydra

May 4, 2017
I can't get past this point, the game closes, I tried the compressed version and the normal version and both give me the same error at this point.

1619970782694.png

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr
Dec 17, 2020
I've been so busy lately, that it's taking me forever to go through all the paths in Episode 7 (a good thing, I guess). But, I'm so relieved this one was finally put to rest:

View attachment 1174873

I am new here, however I had already assumed MC was related to the "B" part of the B&R more so after Ep. 5 - B&R dialogue between Bella and Rusty. As this game continuously rubs the attitude difference among rich and poor in both college campus and surrounding therefore it is my personal observation. And dev is notoriously infamous for writing heartbreaking bitter sweet endings (Acting Lessons).

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I am new here, however I had already assumed MC was related to the "B" part of the B&R more so after Ep. 5 - B&R dialogue between Bella and Rusty. As this game continuously rubs the attitude difference among rich and poor in both college campus and surrounding therefore it is my personal observation. And dev is notoriously infamous for writing heartbreaking bitter sweet endings (Acting Lessons).
Yeah, and somehow, Neil you know MC's father, forget to mention to his son that hey , Your mother was Lynnet Burgmeister , you going to the college named after her family, you might run into your step brother
:rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, and somehow, Neil you know MC's father, forget to mention to his son that hey , Your mother was Lynnet Burgmeister , you going to the college named after her family, you might run into your step brother
but mostly that's the point:

would it be such a big revelation that MC was a Burg? we know Lynette's family is rich, what does it change who they are?

as it stands Mc is basically an disinherited person, as long as that doesn't change who his family of origin is it really matters little.

if he was Rusty's cousin, what would that change?

And at the same time if he became rich, he would lose everything that has characterized him so far. He would become a good Tybalt...

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I know it's been done to death but it may be possible MC's dad didn't know and that's why he didn't tell the MC. I mostly base this on two things: 1. In flashbacks Neil is shown to be a bit of a fuckaround so it's possible he didn't know or care who he was working for when he met Lyn, and 2. Lyn might never have told Neil about her heritage, just like Jill never told the MC until Bella spilled it.

Imagine if Jill and the MC hooked up and she got preggers. Jill might not have ever told the MC about her parents and just run away with him. Even being surrounded by people who knew Jill was a Royce, and being at the school where that name is plastered up everywhere in big letters, MC never figured it out on his own. Possible for Neil to also have missed the clues about MC's mom.

But Neil also says not to expect anything from Lyn's side of the family. That might imply that he knows who they are and they said that. But he might also have said that because he doesn't know who they are and was told that by Lyn.

I might be missing some other stuff that was said, happy to be corrected. Like others have said, I don't really care if MC is from money or not, just an interesting topic.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but mostly that's the point:

would it be such a big revelation that MC was a Burg? we know Lynette's family is rich, what does it change who they are?

as it stands Mc is basically an disinherited person, as long as that doesn't change who his family of origin is it really matters little.

if he was Rusty's cousin, what would that change?

And at the same time if he became rich, he would lose everything that has characterized him so far. He would become a good Tybalt...
I personally never gonna understand this obsession of MC must be connected to some other character in the game. like he's some kind of secret Heir, a prince or whatever the fuck. some Fucking Jon Snow .
Why its a problem that he is a nobody come from nowhere, and became someone?

" It doesn't matter who we are, What Matters is our plan . No one cared who I was Before I became a DIK" :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes