felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think DPC see this way to be honest. :ROFLMAO:.
I mean , I don't think he feels obligated to us , "Oh I not let them to have a polygamy in the last game, Now I need to make up for it ".:ROFLMAO: Sure , I dont think he will kill one of them, but just because in the last game the threesome not worked out, its not mean it will work here. Realistically, it's never work out anyway. Jealousy take over eventually.
But to be fair, we already get the Threesome relationship we already in it. all its missing is a full blown SEX scene, not like ep 6 one:ROFLMAO:. However, ever since its started we kind of forced to choose one girl over the other. and MC is a very confused guy sometimes. Who know what he will feel eventually, during this experiment. HE say to Josy that he is fine with them spending alone time together in his room, but..... Josy also said its fine of him dating others, yet you lose 2 RP point with her if you honest about also dating with Jill.
with an obvious preference in the story, in the game, towards Josy

after the founding of the trouple twice we can choose who to be with (in both cases the RPs reward choosing Josy) and twice we have to be with Josy

so it goes from a 4-0 for Josy to a 2-2...

I do :ROFLMAO:
Still possible: :love:(y)
View attachment 1174652
Not So possible , but never know ::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1174657

Sadly, unlikely : :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1174660
I seem to sense a constant in your dreams.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I'm not sure, but...:unsure::unsure::eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
well, maybe that's the story DPC wanted to tell for Jill, a mirror of Neil's, and Tybalt's blackmail just an opening act (god, i wish this will be resolved in season finale), i don't mind cause Jill's my main girl.

now on Bella, hope she now decide to share with MC what happened between her and James, even just small detail, if he's alive or what, so that i could brace myself if James appear out of nowhere holding a shotgun:ROFLMAO:
same i don't mind about Jill
although on my case i still can't decide between Bella or Jill
plus now after knowing Sage on chicks path that is serious about a relationship
i might put her somewhere in the mix but we'll see on future episodes i guess

i hope so
but hey would u choose james comes with a shotgun? or bella standing with an axe like how some people over here keep making theory she's an axe wielding murderer? :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josy also said its fine of him dating others, yet you lose 2 RP point with her if you honest about also dating with Jill.
I think I remember in the route of (M&J) faithful she still asks him but he answers that he's not dating anyone else and she just feels relieved

And have 2 points taken from her for dating Jill, you can regret it later Chip

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think I remember in the route of (M&J) faithful she still asks him but he answers that he's not dating anyone else and she just feels relieved

And have 2 points taken from her for dating Jill, you can regret it later Chip
or, I just Dodge the question. :ROFLMAO:.
I'm willing to lose a couple of point, like 1 here. :ROFLMAO:
Her insecurity is adorable :love:. "My Tiny Little Puzzle Piece":love:
BeingADIK 2021-05-02 15-58-45-53.png BeingADIK 2021-05-02 15-58-49-39.png

Reactions: bebiho and Hermith

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quick question. Is the game sort of different playing on chick path rather than Dik?
They change some dialogues and some status of relationships with the girls anyway you can have the 5 routes of the LI girls open but not all of the SG

Reactions: SSJGOD

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But she doesn't find out in economics class? I mean, I ask you this because I don't know, there are things that I loss just for only play separate route por each of them
It doesn't really seem to have a negative effect on Josy. She is supportive with Jill, Follow your heart. it's just a little awkward because they are friends. That was more about Jill facing the reality. "SweetHeart ,. You can't escape having competition":cool:

Speaking of Josy, it's me or DPC actually did make her Hotter ? :ROFLMAO:.
She was hot in ep 5 and before, but man this ep 7 . Her ASS, HEr whole body
BeingADIK 2021-05-02 16-09-35-75.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-02 16-09-48-35.png
It's a next level in ep 7. and She gonna go to Gym with MC:love:
BeingADIK 2021-04-28 23-14-47-03.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-28 23-16-05-95.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I do :ROFLMAO:
Still possible: :love:(y)
View attachment 1174652
Not So possible , but never know ::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1174657

Sadly, unlikely : :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1174660
those are good dreams to have! worth fighting for! even killing for!

not sure about the dieing part it was never really my thing, i rather prefer to kill over dieing! worst possible case you can always get revenge while if you do die the one you sacrifice for might or might not survive and there will be nobody to avenge her/him/it!

Quick question. Is the game sort of different playing on chick path rather than Dik?
in the DIK path he as a regular dialogue with some edgy jokes now and then!

on the Chick path he is the perfect chiseled gentleman with always a smooth approach to things or in other words boring as shit!

so only the dialogue changes! its like saying bullocks instead of fuck or shit!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
those are good dreams to have! worth fighting for! even killing for!

not sure about the dieing part it was never really my thing, i rather prefer to kill over dieing! worst possible case you can always get revenge while if you do die the one you sacrifice for might or might not survive and there will be nobody to avenge her/him/it!
:unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-05-02 16-29-28-94.png

My Daily Josy is over for now... :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It doesn't really seem to have a negative effect on Josy. She is supportive with Jill, Follow your heart. it's just a little awkward because they are friends. That was more about Jill facing the reality. "SweetHeart ,. You can't escape having competition":cool:

Speaking of Josy, it's me or DPC actually did make her Hotter ? :ROFLMAO:.
She was hot in ep 5 and before, but man this ep 7 . Her ASS, HEr whole body
View attachment 1174766
View attachment 1174767
It's a next level in ep 7. and She gonna go to Gym with MC:love:
View attachment 1174768
View attachment 1174769
Yes but she will know that you lied to her, Chip when the official guide comes out I'm going to replay the M&J route because it is the route that I want to take care of the most and I don't want to screw it up

I think she has a bigger ass, in fact one user said that if DPC did not increase the size of the girls' asses :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes but she will know that you lied to her, Chip when the official guide comes out I'm going to replay the M&J route because it is the route that I want to take care of the most and I don't want to screw it up

I think she has a bigger ass, in fact one user said that if DPC did not increase the size of the girls' asses :ROFLMAO:
:unsure:. Not necessarily. We can say we are even now:ROFLMAO:. Look, She need to dump Maya, until then We agreed that I can do whatever I want:ROFLMAO:.
and that's exactly what I say. If the opportunity comes up to be Exclusive with Josy I would do it, But I want the choice to be given to me. and not in the way of do solo paths from the very first episode , it does not make sense for me, in the context of the Story to do the solo path for each girl right from the get go, you missing out so many thing for what?
The presentation is also only funny if you actually do all of these things, an only Jill path I can imagine how fucking boring it is. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes