Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So, I have a thought about Quinn. In the beginning of Episode 2 (I think)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't forget about that closing shot of Quinn in ep7 when she's looking at the baggy of coke that's opened. I wish I knew what was in the needle and if she shared it with Tommy, she said they'd both take half. Especially with Tommy becoming a junkie now, now I wonder if Quinn did that intentionally

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Tommy does but She does too

Edit: after tommy
Yup... just saw it. Fuck it! One more thing I gotta save her from I guess. It's odd that we never it again after that scene though. It could be what's in that bag. Of course it could also be like Casmyr said and she just did it to get Tommy on board because we can literally see Tommy losing his shit into addiction

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yup... just saw it. Fuck it! One more thing I gotta save her from I guess. It's odd that we never it again after that scene though. It could be what's in that bag. Of course it could also be like Casmyr said and she just did it to get Tommy on board because we can literally see Tommy losing his shit into addiction
That may not even be what Tommy's withdrawing from. It may not even be what people assume it is.

Reactions: ename144 and Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All the highly inappropriate slut shaming that goes on at B&R:

And the winner is, based on being called a slut the most, CAMMY!!! :love:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If he is planning on 20 episodes than locking LIs in this early means a lot of extra work as he'd have to do 5 separate paths for each chapter.
Not necessarily. He could just leave out the LI's he doesn't need for an EP for this EP. I could imagine that the MC on the search for his family now and then must leave the college grounds and then the LI's, without path, no story or images need.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a few thoughts.

For the Halloween party to be a success, Tommy and Quinn need to make up. But at the end of EP7, it doesn't look like they will. Tommy has offered himself as a scapegoat to Quinn at one point. Maybe it's possible that Quinn will play the scapegoat card?:unsure:

Quinn once sold the Alpha's sugar pills instead of birth control pills. In EP7, KRJ, our goddess and the MC's true love, buys pills from Quinn.
At the end of EP7, KRJ is acting kind of weird, don't you think? :unsure:
This will bring the giant Magnar on the scene.(y)

What I also noticed is that DPC is forcing Tommy to cheat on Heather. When the MC says nothing about cheating on Heather, there is only one pair of legs on Tommy's bed and when the MC tells Heather, there are two pairs of legs on Tommy's bed. Strange?:unsure:

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
All the highly inappropriate slut shaming that goes on at B&R:

And the winner is, based on being called a slut the most, CAMMY!!! :love:
Sara does most of the slut shaming. Which is kinda funny coming from her

meanwhile...

Arieth: "HOLD MY BEER, CUNT! THE QUEEN GOTTA DEFEND HER TITLE"!

AND that is how its done CAS not "hold my beer, i gonna make a puzzle"!
Has anyone noticed aerith is in a lull? Between the crabs and chasing after Anthony and Caleb? she's getting less than maya :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a few thoughts.

For the Halloween party to be a success, Tommy and Quinn need to make up. But at the end of EP7, it doesn't look like they will. Tommy has offered himself as a scapegoat to Quinn at one point. Maybe it's possible that Quinn will play the scapegoat card?:unsure:

Quinn once sold the Alpha's sugar pills instead of birth control pills. In EP7, KRJ, our goddess and the MC's true love, buys pills from Quinn.
At the end of EP7, KRJ is acting kind of weird, don't you think? :unsure:
This will bring the giant Magnar on the scene.(y)

What I also noticed is that DPC is forcing Tommy to cheat on Heather. When the MC says nothing about cheating on Heather, there is only one pair of legs on Tommy's bed and when the MC tells Heather, there are two pairs of legs on Tommy's bed. Strange?:unsure:
Josy is also back on the pill.... :unsure: :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bebiho

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I have a few thoughts.

Not nessairly. Sage already gave an out (her mc and quinn planning a party). Tommy's position isn't secure anymore and without taking the title, mc has effectively taken over the position.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes