Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it? The man has to choose one of the 5 eventually. I’m just guiding him down the righteous of paths.
You are mistaken, because the right path is Bella's path
Like I've said before I do have it down to about 3 unless Sage and Josy ever decide to come to their senses, :rolleyes:Bella, Jill, and Maya are the 3 choices

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Like I've said before I do have it down to about 3 unless Sage and Josy ever decide to come to their senses, :rolleyes:Bella, Jill, and Maya are the 3 choices
KassandraACO Mytez Fantabaldu Gwinb777 vir_cotto

if you like i can do ladymaria2072 work for you to test your erection but im glad you know that atleast Bella and Maya are better then Jill

Sage on the other hand is the best due to her creator doesnt like her due her being a red head i mean just look at what he did to poor Dawes girlfriend shes a bimbo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dont know why anyone would choose Jill when then can take the milf version of her that being Bella :love:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

if you like i can do ladymaria2072 work for you to test your erection but im glad you know that atleast Bella and Maya are better then Jill

Sage on the other hand is the best due to her creator doesnt like her due her being a red head i mean just look at what he did to poor Dawes girlfriend shes a bimbo

Has ladymaria2072 put you up to this with all the Jill pics :LOL: pregnant Jill is looking quite tasty

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017

dont know why anyone would choose Jill when then can take the milf version of her that being Bella :love:
why settle for one if you can take both ( i wish at least )

no matter how this game ends i will hate it

because too many great girls but we are forced to settle for one eventually :(

ljkflhab;ljd

Jan 11, 2019
I seem to be stuck on the 7th free roam. It is the one after the initiation and I can explore the party. It wont let me continue with the story, and I followed all the instructions in the walkthrough. Can anyone help?

• Haha
Reactions: DrackDrap

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Is it? The man has to choose one of the 5 eventually. I’m just guiding him down the righteous of paths.
No he doesn`t,I didn`t,he can stay with Jade till the end of time
Thirdly, what the hell is this Golfer you guys are talking about? What is that? Lol
346487 346488 346490 346491
Gopher! but golfer was close enough

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes