xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
what's not to like about Maya? she's beautiful, sweet, intelligent, determined. she's great and then you realize she hasn't even been pimped (literally and figuratively) by Quinn yet. this isn't even her final form guys.
Maybe once quinn’s Finished molding her maya may be interesting.

Reactions: laliandra

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Jill is trash, probably a futa and a terrible LI, that's what you would think until you realize that most of the girls are trash and by comparison she's great.

Second half.
Not gonna cut it bud.

Mormont vir_cotto Gwinb777 Fantabaldu

not insistent on attacking a fictional character im just asking you not to be hyped about a character who barely has any content and is living in a dorm with a guy who obvious gives off creeper vibes

you know how the last game was there was no girl who didnt come out unscathed you know how the creator treats red heads

so my question is why do you think Jill would be untouched the tragedy of future updates by time the 0.6 comes around bad things will happen to our favorite girls

Mytez
ouch i still consider my fourth favorite love interest

relax with these top renders

View attachment 346515 View attachment 346516
Ugh how many times do I have to repeat to you. Idgaf about how much content the girl has. Period. I just like what I’ve seen so far despite her lack of content. She’s talkative, polite, sweet and gorgeous. And I have every reason to be hyped since 0.3 will have a lot of content for her.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not gonna cut it bud.

Ugh how many times do I have to repeat to you. Idgaf about how much content the girl has. Period. I just like what I’ve seen so far despite her lack of content. She’s talkative, polite, sweet and gorgeous. And I have every reason to be hyped since 0.3 will have a lot of content for her.
ok dont read the other stuff in my comment i mean im only trying to help you when 0.6 comes around and Tybalt and his gang truly does gangbang her she is not going to get out of the game without tragedy that isnt what Dr PinkCake is known of hes known for drama and tragic girls Jill is boring and will end up like Meghan or Melissa due to being a top girl

Ennoch

gotta admit Tybalt is a good farmer

Mormont

im going to take all the girls in different playthroughs

Mytez vir_cotto Gwinb777

if im going to be honest Jill would probably my number 2 girl if she wasnt such a meme in this thread its amazing some of her fans dont realize how fuck up the story is going to get in the future but since she is fan favorite just for being a nice character shes number 4 on my list

Sage number 1 for obviously giving a unfair shitty personality due to the developer hates redheads

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella number 2 due to being a interesting character who doesnt throw herself at the main character

Maya number 3 due to being the girl who has the most girlfriend material

Jill number 4 due to being a meme and being overly popular when shes only a nice character and not a complex character like the rest of the cast funny thing is shes probably only popular due to being in the introducing thing and being voice acted

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes