smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Not gonna cut it bud.
i really thought you liked Jill but it seems to me you just want her hymen if she actually have one but i dont think she have.., i was playing depravity turns out one of my favorite gals there is a futa, i let the MC fuck that sweet ass with no regrets, sometimes we must just row with the flow

Palpie.jpg

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
ok dont read the other stuff in my comment i mean im only trying to help you when 0.6 comes around and Tybalt and his gang truly does gangbang her she is not going to get out of the game without tragedy that isnt what Dr PinkCake is known of hes known for drama and tragic girls Jill is boring and will end up like Meghan or Melissa due to being a top girl

Ennoch

gotta admit Tybalt is a good farmer

Mormont

im going to take all the girls in different playthroughs

Mytez vir_cotto Gwinb777

if im going to be honest Jill would probably my number 2 girl if she wasnt such a meme in this thread its amazing some of her fans dont realize how fuck up the story is going to get in the future but since she is fan favorite just for being a nice character shes number 4 on my list

Sage number 1 for obviously giving a unfair shitty personality due to the developer hates redheads

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella number 2 due to being a interesting character who doesnt throw herself at the main character

Maya number 3 due to being the girl who has the most girlfriend material

Jill number 4 due to being a meme and being overly popular when shes only a nice character and not a complex character like the rest of the cast funny thing is shes probably only popular due to being in the introducing thing and being voice acted

Firstly no one ever mentioned the fact that Jill is voice acted, that has never been a factor for why people like Jill.
Secondly, you think I don’t know how DPC writes? I know every girl is gonna have some tragedy happening I never thought Jill will innocently get away from that. Yet I still chose her as my fave knowing she will also have conflict, every Li will.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
She is a Li plain and simple making her a whore would bring in those 3 cursed words and we don't want that in this game
Her character would be far more interesting if she fell in with Quinn and MC tried to desperately to redeem her, but he can't. Or he has to go through a huge ordeal to dismantle Quinn's Enterprise (pun intended for your previous gif), to save her.

Making the MC cut that off before it happens (which is the popular vote - and the way I'd guesstimate her story to go); makes her as boring as Josy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Her character would be far more interesting if she fell in with Quinn and MC tried to desperately to redeem her, but he can't. Or he has to go through a huge ordeal to dismantle Quinn's Enterprise (pun intended for your previous gif), to save her.

Making the MC cut that off before it happens (which is the popular vote - and the way I'd guesstimate her story to go); makes her as boring as Josy.
Maya is interesting enough with her family background well she is imo and no one wants to see the sweet innocent girl be whored out I don't think I could ever go through that with Maya

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Nice, I wanted to see if people would rather have their LI die, like in AL, and then move on, or have her constantly cheating.
It's quite telling how garbage the fetish is when death sounds better...
Have you played Anna: Exciting Affection?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Anna is smoking hot but she had that accident that changed her into a whore
It's weird that there isn't a single game about dating handsome dudes, like those japanese dating games. It's all about corrupting MC...

Would you guys play BaDIK if the game was about MC being forced by Quinn to fuck the ugliest and most hideous girls in campus?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
All this talk about favorite girls, but they will all die anyway.

I can guess that few of them will have some ilness, other ones will just die eating a sandwich.

The most favorite ones will just turn into psychos and chop of MC to pieces, then sell his body parts on black market and then we will continue playing the game as the father that takes out the chainsaw from the garage and starts hunting those that are responsible. :rolleyes:
Yes!!! Al my favourite fetishes!!

ted-bundy-01-800.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes