jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It’s a NTR game where, through choices, Anna fucks men left and right. Her bf is the biggest cuck in all of adult games.
If you played it, I was gonna ask you:
Would you switch places and be anna’s bf, getting cucked constantly, if it meant saving your mother who’s on her dying bed?
RIP Mommy. She gonna die, you gotta pass on her genes and you cant do that if you're cucked.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's weird that there isn't a single game about dating handsome dudes, like those japanese dating games. It's all about corrupting MC...

Would you guys play BaDIK if the game was about MC being forced by Quinn to fuck the ugliest most hideous girls in campus?
I rarely play female MC games either but if I do I usually go right for the lesbian route :LOL: I'd only play if we get to fuck Quinn at some point :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's weird that there isn't a single game about dating handsome dudes, like those japanese dating games. It's all about corrupting MC...

Would you guys play BaDIK if the game was about MC being forced by Quinn to fuck the ugliest most hideous girls in campus?
While it wouldn't be as fun as this experience, I'm mostly choosing my games according to the story quality. So, if DPC or some of the other devs which story writing I like would make suach a game, I would play it.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Good answer? But Mytez I remember specially asking you so why avoid the question.
Whoops, sorry.

I assume the situation is that I would need money and my Anna would whore herself for it, right?
I wouldn't whore her, mom is sick, her life is done, if I whore her it would affect her life in a way that it would change her forever, you could say that she would die in a way. So no, no whoring.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
And, by saying that about the story, that's the reason why I like Maya the most. I mean, all girls look gorgeous and choosing by looks would be hard.

Maya's personal story, her sensitivity and that type of character in need of protection is something that attracted me towards her. Of course, she is, also, the only blonde of five LIs and I like blondes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And, by saying that about the story, that's the reason why I like Maya the most. I mean, all girls look gorgeous and choosing by looks would be hard.
Well, Isabela had the biggest boobies so... :giggle: Don't know much about her story still but i like her attitude so that mattered too. Usually i don't pick girls because of story. At the beginning there isn't much story and i don't tend to wait for like update #7 to decide. Plus i'm shallow too :sneaky:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well, Isabela had the biggest boobies so... :giggle: Don't know much about her story still but i like her attitude so that mattered too. Usually i don't pick girls because of story. At the beginning there isn't much story and i don't tend to wait for like update #7 to decide. Plus i'm shallow too :sneaky:
But she is a well constructed character too, and no i am not talking just about that delicious body :sneaky: , she is mysterious, what happened to her and her husband? whats her connection to Jill?, if she smile the world really ends?,and yet she is kind and good, she could have called the campus security when MC was naked or leave him in the street when he was drunk and yet she helped him a total stranger in both situations, and that angry look is kinda sexy, the fact that she is not easy is also very appealing

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Would you guys play BaDIK if the game was about MC being forced by Quinn to fuck the ugliest and most hideous girls in campus?
I would not.. Badik is perfect as it is.. :whistle: Btw quinn did gave you almost get a blowjob from the ugliest girl on campus.. if you did the freebee from her phone collection. :LOL: It was the same ugly chick Derek was fighting with in one of those feminist classes.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes