CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Literally all Main LI’s have better asses then Quinn, and almost all of them so far are chick oriented, so I don’t feel that Quinn’s Ass is a good reason to go DIK since it ain’t that good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's weird that there isn't a single game about dating handsome dudes, like those japanese dating games. It's all about corrupting MC...

Would you guys play BaDIK if the game was about MC being forced by Quinn to fuck the ugliest and most hideous girls in campus?
Mormont Dependable_223 vir_cotto Fantabaldu name88

your forgetting the Leftover choice huh :sneaky:

screenshot0048.png

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Have you guys noticed that Bella wears a much more sexier nighty than the HOT girls wear as supposedly sexy lingerie for teasing? :unsure:
Mmmm...meh,no,nothing beats Quinn in stockings :)

I will pick her,doesn`t matter anyways,so why not?:LOL:

Which got me thinking after reading about which girls are interesting and which aren`t...
Is it really good writting?As a story in itself,yes it is but as a dating sim?Hmmm...
The so called "side girls" are already more interesting...come with promise or a potential of much more interesting "love stories",however they have recived the "side girl" treatment.I don`t mean only Quinn,even though she appeals the most to me.
Which is more interesting - hoping that Sage will forget about Chad at some point or "saving Maya from herself" vs Going after one of the teachers or even Quinn herself?
Let`s try to be objective,the 2nd options do sound more exciting but less "grounded",less "normal".
And "normal" is the word I would describe all 5 girls with.

Would Maya becoming part of the menu made her story more interesting/exciting?Probably but it would also destroy what her fans want from that character which is a "damsel in distress" - even though the in-game version of Maya is different than the forum one,let me put it this way:
Game version of Maya is a solid 8,maybe even 8,5 but the forum version is barely a 3(yes I am using my subjective scale)

The 2 most popular girls are Maya and Jill+Bella - the first a damsel in distress,the second and third,complete mysteries.
The strong,independent for some - intimidating,woman,Quinn is the most hated character:)

Which makes me think that majority of DPC`s audience want mostly vanilla experience,when it comes to romantic choices and that is what he is providing."Safe" over interesting.
I wish and hope in his future games he will include more daring,bold choices,like Quinn for the passionate minority.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Out of the Li just Bella has the better ass Quinn is definitely up there with hers put your hate of her aside for a moment:p
Quinns ass is not better then any LI’s except maybe josy
This is not hate
This is my opinion

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes