King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Out of curiosity, how much pressure (in pascals) is needed to breach the hymen? Asking for a friend.
Mytez vir_cotto Fantabaldu

dont tell ladymaria2072 this but more then likely it will be revealed in the future that Tybalt tickled Jill in her sleep during the day he ran out of watermelons to rape either that or shes futa

you know you can always count on Dr Pink Cake to wreck your dreams for the perfect waifu in his games

thats why me and Gwinb777 will always chose Bella over Jill

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88

Quinn is so cute i wonder who i would consider to a be love interest first her or Jill

353962_mole.gif screenshot0049.png

Mormont

Maya is Josey 0.2 so shes top tier girlfriend material

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
All this talk about favorite girls, but they will all die anyway.

I can guess that few of them will have some ilness, other ones will just die eating a sandwich.

The most favorite ones will just turn into psychos and chop of MC to pieces, then sell his body parts on black market and then we will continue playing the game as the father that takes out the chainsaw from the garage and starts hunting those that are responsible. :rolleyes:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mytez vir_cotto Fantabaldu

dont tell ladymaria2072 this but more then likely it will be revealed in the future that Tybalt tickled Jill in her sleep during the day he ran out of watermelons to rape either that or shes futa

you know you can always count on Dr Pink Cake to wreck your dreams for the perfect waifu in his games

thats why me and Gwinb777 will always chose Bella over Jill

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88

Quinn is so cute i wonder who i would consider to a be love interest first her or Jill

View attachment 346506 View attachment 346507

Mormont

Maya is Josey 0.2 so shes top tier girlfriend material
Don’t know why you’re so insistent on attacking Jill but the real question is why Josy is an Li but Quinn isn’t.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
what's not to like about Maya? she's beautiful, sweet, intelligent, determined. she's great and then you realize she hasn't even been pimped (literally and figuratively) by Quinn yet. this isn't even her final form guys.
Had us in the first half ngl.

The real question is who isn't?, she is just hot and pretty and that's it, even the toilet is a better L.I
Had us in the first half ngl.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Don’t know why you’re so insistent on attacking Jill but the real question is why Josy is an Li but Quinn isn’t.
Mormont vir_cotto Gwinb777 Fantabaldu

not insistent on attacking a fictional character im just asking you not to be hyped about a character who barely has any content and is living in a dorm with a guy who obvious gives off creeper vibes

you know how the last game was there was no girl who didnt come out unscathed you know how the creator treats red heads

so my question is why do you think Jill would be untouched the tragedy of future updates by time the 0.6 comes around bad things will happen to our favorite girls

Mytez
ouch i still consider my fourth favorite love interest

relax with these top renders

screenshot0043.png screenshot0042.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes