Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
I've updated save to start episode 7 (save from 1st page) and why i dont have any scenes etc. from previous episodes?

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Why help her?
Quinn didn't even ask for help. She even plays with people who may mean well for her, and she shows no remorse. Quinn will fight and drop anyone who stands in the way of her interests. If the MC tries to help Quinn, he will be dragged into the abyss, that's for sure. There are people who cannot be helped.
Idk what you're talking about, we clearly already try to help Quinn after she's getting robbed bcoz she obviously need help and it turns out great, we were there for her and she's clearly starting to warm up for us by asking us to hangout at her place, if u still think Quinn doesn't need help then ur definitely insensitive.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Where does Bella appear as a bully? Okay, in Tyr's case that might be kinda true, but she only wants to protect Jill, who is unfortunately far too naive to handle the situation on her own.

Bella is rather grim and very strict towards most people, but that doesn't make her a bully. I myself am very similar in my demeanor towards others and misanthrope would be a fitting description for me. But I behave differently towards the few people in my life who mean something to me and it is exactly the same with Bella, as can be seen in her behavior towards Jill, Cathy and the MC (after she got to know him better).
Oops mate, really sorry for ur misunderstanding but we're talking about Bella in the different game called Summer's Gone, it's totally not ur fault tho i should've made it clear.

Reactions: thorin0815

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Talking about presidents and vp, who its gonna be the next HOTs president ?
Quinn if Sage doesnt find about all shady business that she is running in the HOTs or maybe could be another sister like Lily, Josy or even Maya.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Exactly, look no further than Quinn's treatment of Riona. It's textbook abuse, breaking Riona down (the whole "face it, you're not good enough" talk) only to make her dependent on Quinn ("this is the only way you'll blah-blah-blah" (clearly I don't remember the lines)). Quinn isn't stupid, I think she knows exactly what she's doing, and that's what makes her truly detestable in my eyes. MC called her 'evil' in his warning to Maya, and as much as I dislike the word, I do think she is small-scale evil.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am all about helping her become a better person, but you don't score points for potentially being a good person, that's just completely back-asswards.

And by god, as much as I love ranting about philosophy and morals and ethics, it's 2:30 over here and writing coherent sentences without tangents is getting more and more difficult (just look at all the parentheses), so I'm cutting myself off here, good night, folks.
Her treatment to Riona i think is far from fucked up, i think it only makes Quinn looks like a mean bitch but an honest one, i think what she said to her was only what she think is the truth even though she does in fact get benefit from it.
Well no, you in fact don't score a point for potentially being a good person, but i don't think it is "potentially" anymore, we have already try to help Quinn and she kinda accept our help, she was still super fucking vague about it but the important thing is progress, she also warm up to us by inviting us to her place to hangout, i think its fairly obvious to say that we're in the right direction, its only about time until Quinn is close enough to listen to our advice about being nicer to other, but then again helping Quinn is fully ur choice, i'm just sayin it's possible to do that.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Quinn if Sage doesnt find about all shady business that she is running in the HOTs or maybe could be another sister like Lily, Josy or even Maya.
Lily is pretty close to sage tho so if Quinn got find out then it could be her and my 2nd bet would be Heather.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Havi
Does Quinn really want to be President though? Theoretically speaking Sage being President makes her the perfect scapegoat should shit hit the fan for Quinn and HOT's.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
There's about a 0% chance Sage doesn't find out about Quinn's dirt. It's pretty unbelievable that Sage doesn't know about it already, that's why people were theorizing that True Colors would reveal that Sage knew about the drugs and prostituting all along. Didn't pan out that way though. I think if Sage goes nuclear on Quinn and boots her, it'd be Heather (Sage and Heather are in the Rooster picture declaring the ep 7 party a success and Heather seems to have a streak of authority to her). Maybe Elena too, I mean there are responsible HOTs around. Lily as a wildcard but I don't see Sage going for that unless Lily makes a really good case for herself, which isn't out of the realm of possibility.

That's all assuming Sage has the power to boot Quinn at all. The possibility of a HOT insurrection has been mentioned before, Quinn has built her own little power base within the HOTs while Sage's back was turned and if leadership goes to a vote, Quinn would probably win because of her blackmailing material.

I personally think Sage will find out about Quinn and try to boot her, but Quinn will have too many supporters and Sage will have to back down and cede leadership quietly otherwise the HOTs will be publicly destroyed. Makes for an interesting conflict that way, especially since MC has known about Quinn's prostitution since literally day 1 of getting to B&R and never told Sage about it.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Seems to me lily is wanting to partner up with the MC. To become the next power couple/ partners in crime kinda thing. Like the way chad and sage was maybe. She's looking ahead. MC leading the diks.. her the hots. I don't know maybe I'm crazy.

I think you're on to something, but Lily is trouble

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes