Nov 23, 2020
I'm trying the friendship route with Josy and Maya .. oh my how badly did they come out .. the dialogues at the preps villa and the dormitory are terrible .. I didn't expect such a negative side .. now they care more about the MC that the two of them .. the mc has become a pivot in the life of these people .. I wonder if it will be the same for sage bella and jill .. platonically maybe you have already created a harem .. it is to see if in the reality of things there will be positive feedback ..
p.s. I have not yet seen what happens in the seventh with this situation .. so maybe something strange has already happened that denies everything ..

Nov 6, 2018
what you read, speculations, that scene is practically at the end of the episode, we can only theorize about what is going to happen. The reality is that it triggers a variable that did not exist so far in the game: "jealousy".
thanks i will remember to snap the dick pic in my next playthrough

Dec 22, 2017
Does anyone know if the Maya path is closed if you choose to remain friends with Josy and Maya? I know with Josy there are some scenes suggesting that her path is still open, but I haven't noticed the same for Maya.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Appreciate your work my man, but unfortunately I can't seem to unlock all the scenes. When I overwrite my Persistent file with your nothing changes. I don't expect you to have a solution, but if you did I'd love to hear it!
Did you replace both persistant files? There are 2 copies. One in your game/saves folder, the other (on PC) under %appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-

Reactions: LauLau

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It may have been a self-defence mechanism to relieve myself of boredom, but in doing Jill's route I found this overlapping of mechanisms very interesting.

Of course, as Meushi says, the "canon" way is to avoid both the photo and the lobs (underlined by Jill's message at the end of Tybalt's performance), but in Jill's situation a little jealousy should do her no good.
we really can't believe there's any point in waiting for the perfect first time....
Only jealousy can make her deviate from the plan of not seeing MC for a month (in reality it would end in a nice cheating 99 times out of 100).

as mindern says, probably a good compromise between jealousy and CHICKish would be the best solution.

and I confess that incredibly I didn't even mind Jill's part in this seventh chapter, excluding of course any reference to blackmail.

even the sexual ending, although while BADIK takes place in college, obviously Jill's story takes place in high school. but it's still enjoyable and less embarrassing than I thought it would be
I don't have solo routes with any of the girl, as of it right now I don't believe in it, so I can't make statement about it. I can only assume a Jill only solo path , is kind of like a Romantic Comedy a little Chick Flick but may be that is too harsh. :ROFLMAO: . I don't judge, why should I ? Those who are in favor of this Jill only romcom.:cool:. I do however believe, that for a more Immersive experience not necessarily the best way, but who will be right we are in a long way before we find out.

The way I see it, for better or worse, but Jill all in her life was protected, guarded, shielded. Yeah Yeah Tucker the Fucker the big bully, but other than that She seem to be as I said. All this "Protection" lead to prevent Jill to find her own "Voice" - as Bella so cleverly said so.

Because of this, Jill lack experience , not only on just Sex , but life itself. She prevented from heartbreak, from challenges, no parties, no spring break, no Hell week etc. all this lead to her not being able to stand up for herself, even now She is protected by Bella , with the Tybalt situation, She simply don't have knowledge and experience how to handle this by her own. so I actually believe that the path, where Jill is not the only one in MC's life is actually a necessary step for Jill, She need to face with a reality, life is not a Movie. I think, with a solo only Jill path where the Presentation, is not a wake up call for Jill, you only guard this imaginary life she has. She is the princes in the movie, and a White Knight show up just like she saw in those Movies and happily ever after.

I feel like this is a little out from the Badik universe that DPC crafted. :unsure:

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Does anyone know if the Maya path is closed if you choose to remain friends with Josy and Maya? I know with Josy there are some scenes suggesting that her path is still open, but I haven't noticed the same for Maya.
I would have to complete a run with Maya choosing to follow her in the prep party and seeing what she says in the scene where we give her the TV, it doesn't seem closed, but my speculation is that the solo path of both would be given by breaking the throuple and not from choosing to be friends or being rejected. Just my speculation, I clarify.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Even though there are 5 MainLI, it seems to me that the protagonists of this game are MC ,Josy and Maya. So I doubt Maya's path is closed

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
The only similarity is that Bella and Quinn have is that they both had a hard childhood.
True, and we know that Quinn has probably far more damaging childhood than Bella if she goes to drug dealing, that being said i was a bit suprised to see people straight on hating Quinn more even after seeing the robbing accident rather than looking forward for Quinn to be more open. And yes i also think we sympathize more with Bella because her problem was the same as SG MC, yes, they're both suffer from losing a loved one and we don't know if Quinn has that problem yet since if she is than we could sympathize or relate more to her problem considering BaDIK MC also lose a loved one. Yeah well overall i know why people consider Bella more than Quinn but i'm still quite suprised to see people are hating on Quinn rather than being intrigued of her past.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Does Quinn look etter with out without the makeup?
It's a tossup for me. I like her with a bit of eyeshadow and the lipstick to get away from her ultra-pale look, but that mouse cursor on her temples just looks trashy. Who worships the '80s Macintosh that much? ;)

I would laugh so hard if MC tries to seduce Jill's mother or vice versa when Jill brings him home to "Meet the Parents".
I guarantee you that my MC absolutely would. Jill's mom is some hotness. Her father must be a literal troll to have given Jill the goblin genes she inherited. I'm going to give her more good-looking siblings.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
True, and we know that Quinn has probably far more damaging childhood than Bella if she goes to drug dealing, that being said i was a bit suprised to see people straight on hating Quinn more even after seeing the robbing accident rather than looking forward for Quinn to be more open. And yes i also think we sympathize more with Bella because her problem was the same as SG MC, yes, they're both suffer from losing a loved one and we don't know if Quinn has that problem yet since if she is than we could sympathize or relate more to her problem considering BaDIK MC also lose a loved one. Yeah well overall i know why people consider Bella more than Quinn but i'm still quite suprised to see people are hating on Quinn rather than being intrigued of her past.
Frankly, I can forgive a lot, but when one of your most distinctive personality traits is 'cruel streak', then you've forfeited any sympathy your shitty childhood may have garnered, and that goes for both Quinn and Bella. I'd understand lashing out, but finding enjoyment in making people feel like shit just completely overrides any interest I might have for your tragic backstory.

Call me insensitive, but it honestly boggles my mind how easily people are swayed by a sob-story (and I don't specifically mean in this situation, it's more of a general statement). I dunno, maybe I just value accountability more highly than most. Reading comments online on anything with a remotely tragic villain, people seem to be ready to forgive up to and including a second holocaust if only the villain's puppy chewed on an electric cord and went to live on a farm.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
So I recently made separate saves for each LI and one separately for all the side chicks. I pursued the Jade path and didn't know that Principal Burke would see the clip at the end of episode 6. Who do you think would've leaked this tape? Is it because of Rusty's laptop getting hacked in episode 4? I chose to tell Derek that I completed the 'Fuck a teacher' task by showing him the tape and I know he has a loose mouth but I still don't see how the tape could've reached the Principal.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
For those who play the single MainLI path. Do you totally reject the other MainLi and also the secondary girls (Quinn, Camille etc)? or how you do it?

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
For those who play the single MainLI path. Do you totally reject the other MainLi and also the secondary girls (Quinn, Camille etc)? or how you do it?
It depends with Isabella, Jill, Maya and Josy I don't go with any SG with Sage yes, but I see that there are more possibilities of having a serious relationship with Sage being Chick and not FB

Reactions: dalli_x

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So I recently made separate saves for each LI and one separately for all the side chicks. I pursued the Jade path and didn't know that Principal Burke would see the clip at the end of episode 6. Who do you think would've leaked this tape? Is it because of Rusty's laptop getting hacked in episode 4? I chose to tell Derek that I completed the 'Fuck a teacher' task by showing him the tape and I know he has a loose mouth but I still don't see how the tape could've reached the Principal.
laptop plus if u notice there's a dialogue on DIKs saying there's a traitor or something along that
so not sure
but u can avoid that by not telling Derek about Jade at all

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, i have one save for each main girl plus one full dik, i reject almost any other girl except Nicole, i cant do it.
someone i finally saw that had the same thought about Nicole
her interaction about her real self outside of work made me curious tbh
wonder if that will be explained more on future episodes

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes