dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What do you think will happen to Tommy in EP8?

After Quinn wrote Tommy off at the end of EP7, she will save her own skin and use Tommy as a scapegoat. So I think Tommy will be kicked out by the DIK's and maybe disappear like Vinny.:unsure:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah, i have one save for each main girl plus one full dik, i reject almost any other girl except Nicole, i cant do it.
But Nicole is not a SG, I wish she was but she isn't I ask Nicole to be a SG like Quinn bitches want her to be a LI

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Frankly, I can forgive a lot, but when one of your most distinctive personality traits is 'cruel streak', then you've forfeited any sympathy your shitty childhood may have garnered, and that goes for both Quinn and Bella. I'd understand lashing out, but finding enjoyment in making people feel like shit just completely overrides any interest I might have for your tragic backstory.

Call me insensitive, but it honestly boggles my mind how easily people are swayed by a sob-story (and I don't specifically mean in this situation, it's more of a general statement). I dunno, maybe I just value accountability more highly than most. Reading comments online on anything with a remotely tragic villain, people seem to be ready to forgive up to and including a second holocaust if only the villain's puppy chewed on an electric cord and went to live on a farm.
Finding enjoyment in making people like shit its definitely a bad trait and noone can't say otherwise but i do think in Bella and Quinn case they don't actually have joy in the bullying especially Quinn, i think most of Quinn bullying or mocking was misunderstood, most of it was just a joke and the HOT's or Alpha definitely take it as a joke, i think Quinn has only done a few fucked up things and one of them is intimidating Mona that way and also not notifying Tommy about not showing up at hell week party (not rly fked up but still a bad thing to do), and they did all of that because she kinda have to, she was born in that environment and have the burden to continue the lifestyle for survival and then i think it will be up to us to help her to be a better person or not.

And that's it all about, it's not about forgiving their deeds, no it's never about forgiving those 2, its about curing them and helping them become a better person, and its even better in SG since you're also curing yourself.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Finding enjoyment in making people like shit its definitely a bad trait and noone can't say otherwise but i do think in Bella and Quinn case they don't actually have joy in the bullying especially Quinn, i think most of Quinn bullying or mocking was misunderstood, most of it was just a joke and the HOT's or Alpha definitely take it as a joke, i think Quinn has only done a few fucked up things and one of them is intimidating Mona that way and also not notifying Tommy about not showing up at hell week party (not rly fked up but still a bad thing to do), and they did all of that because she kinda have to, she was born in that environment and have the burden to continue the lifestyle for survival and then i think it will be up to us to help her to be a better person or not.

And that's it all about, it's not about forgiving their deeds, no it's never about forgiving those 2, its about curing them and helping them become a better person, and its even better in SG since you're also curing yourself.
Why help her?
Quinn didn't even ask for help. She even plays with people who may mean well for her, and she shows no remorse. Quinn will fight and drop anyone who stands in the way of her interests. If the MC tries to help Quinn, he will be dragged into the abyss, that's for sure. There are people who cannot be helped.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What do you think will happen to Tommy in EP8?

After Quinn wrote Tommy off at the end of EP7, she will save her own skin and use Tommy as a scapegoat. So I think Tommy will be kicked out by the DIK's and maybe disappear like Vinny.:unsure:
If he is kicked from the DIKs, who wiil be the next vp ? Jacob or could even be the mc.

mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
I'm stuck in the frat house. I've accomplished every task but speak to Rusty. I've gone through every room in the house, every task, every text, every phone call and cannot speak to Rusty. How do I end the frat house segment?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm stuck in the frat house. I've accomplished every task but speak to Rusty. I've gone through every room in the house, every task, every text, every phone call and cannot speak to Rusty. How do I end the frat house segment?
Whiteboard

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Finding enjoyment in making people like shit its definitely a bad trait and noone can't say otherwise but i do think in Bella and Quinn case they don't actually have joy in the bullying especially Quinn [...]
Where does Bella appear as a bully? Okay, in Tyr's case that might be kinda true, but she only wants to protect Jill, who is unfortunately far too naive to handle the situation on her own.

Bella is rather grim and very strict towards most people, but that doesn't make her a bully. I myself am very similar in my demeanor towards others and misanthrope would be a fitting description for me. But I behave differently towards the few people in my life who mean something to me and it is exactly the same with Bella, as can be seen in her behavior towards Jill, Cathy and the MC (after she got to know him better).

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020

Why help her?
Quinn didn't even ask for help. She even plays with people who may mean well for her, and she shows no remorse. Quinn will fight and drop anyone who stands in the way of her interests. If the MC tries to help Quinn, he will be dragged into the abyss, that's for sure. There are people who cannot be helped.
Exactly, look no further than Quinn's treatment of Riona. It's textbook abuse, breaking Riona down (the whole "face it, you're not good enough" talk) only to make her dependent on Quinn ("this is the only way you'll blah-blah-blah" (clearly I don't remember the lines)). Quinn isn't stupid, I think she knows exactly what she's doing, and that's what makes her truly detestable in my eyes. MC called her 'evil' in his warning to Maya, and as much as I dislike the word, I do think she is small-scale evil.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am all about helping her become a better person, but you don't score points for potentially being a good person, that's just completely back-asswards.

And by god, as much as I love ranting about philosophy and morals and ethics, it's 2:30 over here and writing coherent sentences without tangents is getting more and more difficult (just look at all the parentheses), so I'm cutting myself off here, good night, folks.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Where does Bella appear as a bully? Okay, in Tyr's case that might be kinda true, but she only wants to protect Jill, who is unfortunately far too naive to handle the situation on her own.

Bella is rather grim and very strict towards most people, but that doesn't make her a bully. I myself am very similar in my demeanor towards others and misanthrope would be a fitting description for me. But I behave differently towards the few people in my life who mean something to me and it is exactly the same with Bella, as can be seen in her behavior towards Jill, Cathy and the MC (after she got to know him better).
Oh, that was about Bella from Summer's Gone, she got brought up due to some overlap with Quinn ('mean girl with a tragic past' kind of deal).

Reactions: thorin0815

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
The MC would become the DIK President in the future and he has many Queens to share his Reign in B&R with
MC gets the vote to be DIK Pres from everyone in the DIKs, the HOTs, the faculty, everyone on Rooster and the THOT army on Swyper. He's unstoppable, and all who stand in his way will be defeated in brawler minigames until he sits a throne of skulls.

Then once Quinn becomes HOT Pres, they will rule B&R together, throwing the best parties with blow and hookers as far as the eye can see. Every route will merge into the fabled harem route, and many lewd scenes will be rendered. The thread will hit 10k pages and this post will receive a million likes.

Best end :KEK:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
MC gets the vote to be DIK Pres from everyone in the DIKs, the HOTs, the faculty, everyone on Rooster and the THOT army on Swyper. He's unstoppable, and all who stand in his way will be defeated in brawler minigames until he sits a throne of skulls.

Then once Quinn becomes HOT Pres, they will rule B&R together, throwing the best parties with blow and hookers as far as the eye can see. Every route will merge into the fabled harem route, and many lewd scenes will be rendered. The thread will hit 10k pages and this post will receive a million likes.

Best end :KEK:
Ok ok but not Quinn...:BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes