ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I think I´m genuinely afraid of Bella. Her gaze is way to intense, you can´t tell if she wants to suck you off or rip it off.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I would laugh so hard if MC tries to seduce Jill's mother or vice versa when Jill brings him home to "Meet the Parents".

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I would laugh so hard if MC tries to seduce Jill's mother or vice versa when Jill brings him home to "Meet the Parents".
Her mother is milf material though, we actually dont even know how she looks like in current timelime, we only saw her in the flashback. For a sec I thought Madame from the bar kind of looks like her but I guess they only have similiar hairstyle. But its still strange, why would madame wear a mask then if she (or dev) wants to hide her face.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
thx any idea when u see her, Episode or so? I really cant rember her even u saying who that is lol.
Remember when you go into the gym to spy on Chad and end up fighting Dawe and his friends? She's the one at the desk who greets you.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Remember when you go into the gym to spy on Chad and end up fighting Dawe and his friends? She's the one at the desk who greets you.
oh right, well i will check one of my older saves, im curious now. She always ranks low on tierlist, she doesnt look that bad on that pic though.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
thx any idea when u see her, Episode or so? I really cant rember her even u saying who that is lol.
Twice that I know of, when you go to spy on Chad in Episode 2(3?) and just now at the end of Episode 7 when you go to the gym with Josy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes