ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
FYI: I just found out that you receive a little trophy for your new desk if you reach lvl 100 at the Three Tile minigame :)

Are there any other little details for your desk? Except for the old phone, the helmet, the mentioned trophy and the 2d picture art?
The Fake ID, MC hang it there next to the Jacob painting :cool:
BeingADIK 2021-04-30 22-30-48-72.png

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I have a question guys.
If I'm on Jill's path and she sees the photo of MC's dick at Tibalt's presentation and sees the other Lis reaction to it, would this have a good impact on the character of Jill development towards the MC or not really? Can you give me your honest opinion about this scene & I have not played this new update yet, I only read some comments about this scene, thank you in advance
during the actual content there are no consequenses for the dick-pic so far... cause these are the last scenes. But its obvious that Jill doesnt like it at all... if you are in the relationship with josy and maya too, now josy and Jill both will know that they are dating the MC at the same time... of course this cant be going well for the mc in the logn run.

Being a Dik startet with many routes at the same time, but its more and more clear that in the long run there will be consequenses and you will be ending up with only one girl, maybe two. Jill will be obviously a route where you have to stay faithful to her. There is no question about that, same goes for bella.

I wouldnt say that the dick-pic will threaten your relationship really hard if youre faithfull to jill... its a nasty prank, but Jill stays on the MCs side after the actions in ep 5... so i would say, she will stay at his side no matter what... but only if youre faithful to her. Dating multiple girls will be the end eventually for a relationship to Jill, thats for sure.

Reactions: diegao

Chrizy

Dec 13, 2017
Hi, I just downloaded the complete game and every time i run the exe file, the program stop responding? any fix?

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
FYI: I just found out that you receive a little trophy for your new desk if you reach lvl 100 at the Three Tile minigame :)

Are there any other little details for your desk? Except for the old phone, the helmet, the mentioned trophy and the 2d picture art?
When you go on a date with Jill you get the Photo you take.
And if you go with Tommy and took the fakeID you will have the ID

Reactions: ename144

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
I don't want to get along with people who think quinn is worthwhile. She's a pathetic excuse for a human being and all of her attractiveness(and she is, just far from the most attractive person in the game) does not make up for the fact that she is a shitty person, and if you find her appealing, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Dude, this is a game, not real life. We aren't choosing ourselves a girlfriend irl, we are reading a story and some people find Quinn and her story interesting/attractive. Yes, she is a shitty person ("pathetic excuse for a human being" is really harsh, shitty people are people too and imo she didn't do anything irredeemable yet) but I find her interactions with MC fascinating and even charming (especially her ep 7 scenes like when MC falls asleep on her bed, the HOTs party cluck etc). I want to see how her story progresses, learn her backstory and how she became what she is now, see if we can help her current situation, if she's a pure antagonist or a hidden LI with whom we can get an ending with etc etc. That's much more interesting to me than Jill/Tybalt bullshit or Maya's father situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

血腥牛奶

Sep 29, 2019
Hey everyone,I just find that Prof Berke would find Jade and the MC had a affair,but during my gameplay,that never happen!at the end of the Ch5 I just find cathy's resign letter and the deletion of monar's loan application.I never share the sex video with other Diks,would that make a different?If so,I actually thouhght vinnie may be to blame

血腥牛奶

Sep 29, 2019
I don't want to get along with people who think quinn is worthwhile. She's a pathetic excuse for a human being and all of her attractiveness(and she is, just far from the most attractive person in the game) does not make up for the fact that she is a shitty person, and if you find her appealing, there is something seriously wrong with you.
I could understand why there are some people believe quinn is not worth trusting.But you know,if you choose the quinn's path,you would find that she herself also undertake massive pressure and she really came from the bottom low(even worse than the MC)I am very impressive that she could make to the colleage.Yes,manupulation others suck but you could not blame every colleage student's degeneration to her.And she really care about the MC if you choose her path.I do hope she could get a better ending at the end

血腥牛奶

Sep 29, 2019
I have a question guys.
If I'm on Jill's path and she sees the photo of MC's dick at Tibalt's presentation and sees the other Lis reaction to it, would this have a good impact on the character of Jill development towards the MC or not really? Can you give me your honest opinion about this scene & I have not played this new update yet, I only read some comments about this scene, thank you in advance
you may be in sage path and act like a dik.I can't really tell but I feel that Jill would get jealous...and we could find out the final result in the next episode

Reactions: diegao

血腥牛奶

Sep 29, 2019
i downloaded it from mega and everytime i try to open it the program stop responding :/
is it version 0.72?and be careful you download the right Windows/Mac version,if that would't help,you could try to searh torrent 0.72 in this post...I dowload from there.Wait...I could just paste the magnet address here:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:81758D3F9690FD694A785172A46CBD05C5D31668

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you are on Jill's route and you go with her in episode 6, that picture also appears above the ID
Indeed, thanks;). I guess if we don't have this picture, and We won't get it if she, once again , not matrubating. so may be it's an another indiciation of falling out from the Jill path.:unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-05-03 19-23-10-10.png

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Indeed, thanks;). I guess if we don't have this picture, and We won't get it if she, once again , not matrubating. so may be it's an another indiciation of falling out from the Jill path.:unsure:
View attachment 1176807
It is very possible that this is the case.
I am amused that you have Josy in the frame (although it is obvious that you have her). In my case I put Nicole, as a reminder of what I lost because of the photo. :p :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is very possible that this is the case.
I am amused that you have Josy in the frame (although it is obvious that you have her). In my case I put Nicole, as a reminder of what I lost because of the photo. :p :ROFLMAO:
I'm curious what the girls will think when they see these paintings. :ROFLMAO:.
also funny how Johnny Boy and Elena wanting to be painted by Jacob while they are fucking. They are the best couple of the game actually, they so cool, weird, but cool way:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sorco2003

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Who's your least favorite main girl and why?
That's easy, Jill. She is a sweet, innocent girl, but also she is just way too much for me to take her seriously. Even if I'll complete her path once, it would be just be because I have nothing else to do in the game. Other than that my mc will act like she is his sister he never knew and he has to protect her from all the baddies in this mean world.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes