ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill needs to grow up, she knows that MC and Josy had something going on and it's about time she found out too. Anyway, I didn't leave any fucking pictures on Tybalt's phone.

But should Tybalt's performance be sabotaged or not? Because making him look good is hard to stomach anyway.
as you Said Jill need to grow up, may be it is harsh, but a cold shower is very effective. Facing with both Josy and Sage, while Tybalt, does not have teeth, and ranting about, the poor people, that's in his mind also include Bella, while MC 's giant Dick is on the screen, is the right way :cool: .

as for whether the MC actually responsible for ruining his performance? it is up for a debate.
Surely whatever happened during the Tennis game is our responsibility. But how the photo of MC's Dick end up on the big screen is Tybalt fault.

Why did he not planned his own fucking presentation ? and made sure everything was in order ?!

unless it's his big master plan to use this as some kind of evidence against MC, but that would be a little too much change in Tybalt character. He is like the guy from Van wilder, can't be taken seriously only there for comedic relief.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
How did you guys react to Maya's father and what are your thoughts on the guy?
Haven't given him much thought. Will probably end up beating his ass, he has a face that would settle nicely into the brawler screen. What he's doing to Maya is too far but he's trying to save her soul or whatever. Hard to place him without more background, though it's likely he's responsible for why Maya is so annoying about sex (and why I personally don't like her enough to pursue).

Does Quinn look etter with out without the makeup?
For me, it's without makeup. The full party makeup is hot but without makeup, you can see the lines under her eyes and it makes her seem more vulnerable to the MC. Layers coming off. The best scenes with Quinn, imo, have been with her without makeup so that's probably skewing my opinion. If Quinn gave us a choice on whether we want her to put makeup on or stay natural when we're with her, I'd choose natural.

Also there's that scene in one of the opening or closing of a recent episode, can't remember which, where Quinn is doing her makeup. She puts it on like warpaint, and with part of it being the symbol her dad has on his face it's probably has some significance as to her badass persona.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Is there even much to say about this guy? He's an asshole who treats his daughter like shit because he can't accept that she likes girls, and he judging by his reaction to the color of "our" sheets, he strikes me as a good example of toxic masculinity too.

Does Quinn look etter with out without the makeup?
I think so. I didn't expect her to look as good as she did without make-up. But I'd rather have her continue to wear it in order to make the moments she doesn't stand out. It's like not wearing make-up revealed some kind of vulnerability that we don't see often. There's something oddly intimate about it...and I dig it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Easily without makeup, in my opinion Quinn with makeup looks unique but she looks like a cheap hooker, her without makeup definitely makes me treat her more seriously and combine it with the hangout scene i can't help but smile on her.
I think the make up beside her eyes is pretty cool though. She does it in tribute to her dad who has a face tattoo of the same thing in the same spot.

Reactions: HenzoStar

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I acted politely because I didn't want to make the situation even worse for Maya and that was the fastest way to get rid of the bastard. Of course I hope one day the mc will get the chance to kick his ass right after Maya grew strong/confident enough to stand up to him.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I would talk more about consequences not decisions.

in the same way that in the seventh chapter we leave Bella not because of our decision but because of the consequences of our other decisions, and in the latter case at least there was a direct correlation between the decisions taken two chapters earlier and the consequence

also for the trouple I think it will go the same way, what we have done will decide what we can have (both, only Maya, only Josy, none)

2-1 for Josy at the most

and the 2 for Josy are mandatory
Only one encounter with Josy is mandatory being inside the throuple, the first scene of the episode. The HOT party is a sidetask, so it can be avoided.
However, if we go back and count the moments alone, in the prep party we have one, only in episode 7 we have the following ones.
If we follow Josy, we can have 4 scenes, if we follow Maya we can have only 2, it's going to be difficult to balance this.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Loved the naughty Jill scene when she ticked mc's cock with that one finger at the lake! Another one is how Bella balds her fist when mc's cock touches her pussy. I mean...how you come up with that stuff, best game ever!!!

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Politely for Maya sake, but he clearly makes the top 6 Douchebag of the Game :mad: ! For me its goes like this :

1. Stephen Burke: Corrupt asshole who pimps out college girl and who cheats on his hot wife (good thing the MC is ready to step up!)
2. Patrick: homophobic religious Nutbag who blackmail his own daughter
3. Dawe: To quote Tommy " He's such a cunt" who's not that muscular, not that smart and he's 35 and still in college !
4. Tybatl: What more is there to say... He's a bitch with a fake tan, accent and fake teeth apparently :LOL: and he's clearly delusional about Jill !
5. Caleb: A juicebox violent jock. Then again we don't know much about him... At least we both agree that we want to stay away from crabby Areith !
6. Steve: He was a fuckface and he clearly harrased Josy... But I Kinda felt bad about his parents divorcing...

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I have a question guys.
If I'm on Jill's path and she sees the photo of MC's dick at Tibalt's presentation and sees the other Lis reaction to it, would this have a good impact on the character of Jill development towards the MC or not really? Can you give me your honest opinion about this scene & I have not played this new update yet, I only read some comments about this scene, thank you in advance

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
FYI: I just found out that you receive a little trophy for your new desk if you reach lvl 100 at the Three Tile minigame :)

Are there any other little details for your desk? Except for the old phone, the helmet, the mentioned trophy and the 2d picture art?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I have a question guys.
If I'm on Jill's path and she sees the photo of MC's dick at Tibalt's presentation and sees the other Lis reaction to it, would this have a good impact on the character of Jill development towards the MC or not really? Can you give me your honest opinion about this scene & I have not played this new update yet, I only read some comments about this scene, thank you in advance
Well.... Jill is anti-bullying. Sabotaging Tybalt's speech with a dick pic would be considered bullying in a sense. Also, it's never a good idea to put a pic of your dick on a 100 foot screen in an auditorium in front of a girl you want falling in love with you and two other girls you may or may not have had sex with. I'd say it's a hard no, my man.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I have a question guys.
If I'm on Jill's path and she sees the photo of MC's dick at Tibalt's presentation and sees the other Lis reaction to it, would this have a good impact on the character of Jill development towards the MC or not really? Can you give me your honest opinion about this scene & I have not played this new update yet, I only read some comments about this scene, thank you
nobody knows for sure,
and the conversation between Jill and Josy on the bathroom afterwards depends on ur action and affinity as well,

if ur on DIK affinity, Jill will say something along the line that MCs action start to hurt her and she's having a doubt​
(this already started when ur on DIK affinity and choose to fight for her and when u visit her at night she will say something is off and no masturbation scene at all -- this one also can happen if u chose to ditch the 2nd date and go to Sage)​
if ur on CHICK affinity Jill got slapped by reality by Josy telling her this :​
screenshot0018.png

mind u on my playthrough Josy is just a friend,
Sage is not a fuck buddy but i chose to pursue her on HOTs party
(since u won't see this scene if nobody realize it's MCs dik eventho this kinda weird imo
because Jill saw MCs dick once in the bathroom before their first kiss on chicks route, yet she doesn't comment anything if nobody is there to say something about MCs dick)

not sure if this will also happen if u choose to fuck Josy back in early episodes,
i never tried it

Reactions: diegao
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes