felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Only one encounter with Josy is mandatory being inside the throuple, the first scene of the episode. The HOT party is a sidetask, so it can be avoided.
However, if we go back and count the moments alone, in the prep party we have one, only in episode 7 we have the following ones.
If we follow Josy, we can have 4 scenes, if we follow Maya we can have only 2, it's going to be difficult to balance this.
Sorry, I misspoke

I didn't mean mandatory in the sense of the game, but in the sense of the story, otherwise in all three occasions MC can do nothing with the girls, but a Mc involved in the trouple has no reason not to do it

if MC meets Josy at the HOTS party it seems to me "obligatory" he talks to her and they cuddle as much as possible

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i just hope the foreshadowing of a proper dinner with Bella will be there without extra drama
but my logic somehow said DPC will make the halloween party to force us players to finally choose which girls we really want or it will create some drama
but we'll see
i don't want to overthink it
still a long way till october anyway :LOL:
:( I hate to go against your optimism, but the fact that Bella takes off her ring is a clear sign of her husband's return, now we have to see if he will interrupt the dinner or the after-dinner...

Halloween anyway I doubt it will happen in the next chapter (in the game it should be September I think, at the most early October), so at the most it will be the end of the third season, not the second one

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Who's your least favorite main girl and why?
To be honest, the only main girl I love is Sage, even if she rated my MC 2/5. Bella does have that axe murderer vibe to her so she's my 2nd choice.

It's one of the other 3, i can't really choose. Maya i like, but her father/girlfriend problem is the worst storyline in the game. Josy i find least interesting, she's just kinda there but has really hot scenes and Jill i used to rate over Bella but she's been turned into a moron in the last few episodes.

Probably Josy but it's really close between the 3 of them.

Last edited:

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
I am missing something as well on this Free Roam at the HOT party. Like others have said, I am trying to get rid of the alphas, I cannot push Dawe into the pool, I cannot tell Heather that someone is sleeping on her bed it only allows me to ask her about who invited Chad, and I cannot seem to flag/finish a call with Derek about Penny... to finish properly this roam... anyone with ideas? I have changed my status/affinity, tried re-talking to everyone, you name it. MUCH Appreciated!

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I am missing something as well on this Free Roam at the HOT party. Like others have said, I am trying to get rid of the alphas, I cannot push Dawe into the pool, I cannot tell Heather that someone is sleeping on her bed it only allows me to ask her about who invited Chad, and I cannot seem to flag/finish a call with Derek about Penny... to finish properly this roam... anyone with ideas? I have changed my status/affinity, tried re-talking to everyone, you name it. MUCH Appreciated!
What does it tell you when you press on Dawe in the pool?

yolo322

Mar 21, 2020
I am not getting an option to push Dawe into the pool or tell Heather about the jock in her bed. What am I missing? I have done everything else in that free roam.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
:( I hate to go against your optimism, but the fact that Bella takes off her ring is a clear sign of her husband's return, now we have to see if he will interrupt the dinner or the after-dinner...

Halloween anyway I doubt it will happen in the next chapter (in the game it should be September I think, at the most early October), so at the most it will be the end of the third season, not the second one
well i hope he put it on the end of second season
but we'll see,
i thought that take off ring has 2 different scene ?
the one that doesn't take it off and the one that took it off ? or i got the wrong impression reading some of the posts here ?

i hope the shitstorm on steam discussion also died when he released the second season tbh
some adult games got the impact thanks to subverse haven't released any update ever since it was released on steam
i know it's on early access but they came out with a bang on steam with all these reviews
but ended up being hush hush about when the next update will come

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes