TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah Jill is a smoke show. Like goddamn.

Also - doing another playthrough cause why not and I swear, when you're drunk at Isabella's house early on - the options to text/fix stuff in the house and how you think it's all messy vs what it really is always makes me laugh so hard. Especially the rain mask + imaginary dude lol.

Reactions: RukiRG and Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The key here is that Lily may be the only one the MC has to have sex with before Sage. I know for a fact that all of the others may be effected after Sage.
No, that's why I posted the code: if you do the lewd scene with Lily, Camila+/-Riona or Becky before Sage, then you don't get the full Sage scene (as ename144 described).

If you do the Sage scene first, you can't get the Lily scene, but can still do the others (that's not covered by the code snippet posted though).
I have had absolutely zero problems using UnRen with this game.

I download and apply a patch as it occurs. Then before playing, I copy the result to another folder and apply UnRen to that copy, then play from that one. I've been doing it that way since DPK began providing the releases as patches.
Well that sound like you're doing what I suggested - copy it elsewhere and UnRen the copy.

It's UnRening into the main game folder and playing that which may break things, now or in the future.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So Josy have 17 years old, and Jill 25 Or something like that?
And yours is theory or are you affirming? Because I see that in everything you affirm and do not supposeo_O
Dalli is just supposing everything.v:p

All of his theories are based on his gut feel, there's usually no evidence at all to back them up, like he sees a woman with black hair lying on a mattress in the flashback to Rox and Buddy, and he presumes, with conviction, it's Lana. There is zero evidence of any nature of this, it's just a fan fiction. :rolleyes:

He could be right, you know what they say, even a broken watch is right twice a day (unless it's a digital watch, then it's just fucked). :eek:

This doesn't explain Cathy saying: "I didn't know before going there".
We have no idea "where" she went, some people are suggesting "going there" as a figure of speech, "to go there" as in to breach a subject. I don't think so, I think it's literal in this case, but we still don't know where. :unsure:

Just one questions about your theory. Lana isn't MC mother then? Because if she is Josy or Quin mother, i can't see how she would be MC mother too. In this case, Mc mother would be from another rich family?
With all the information in the game, all the evidence at our disposal, there is absolutely no information suggesting Lana is anyone's mother. All we know is she was Jill's sister, she was a rebel and now she's dead.

People are saying she's not dead, contrary to what Jill believes, but there's no indication of this. Jill may be naïve, but I'm sure even she would be wondering why there was never a funeral for her sister, if her parents lied to her, and if there was a funeral, now we're talking really crazy shit, that her parents fake a funeral for Jill? :oops:

Bottom line:

Lana is dead. So is Lynette. :cry:

This is an example

Let's assume that Jill is 3 years old, Quinn is 2 years old when the MC and Josy are born.

Lana is 18 when she was in the drug hole. She gets out and gets pregnant. Now Lana visits Jill at certain intervals. We know that is written in the game. The intervals of the visit get bigger and bigger and at some point the time comes for the witness protection program.

Start of a timeline (You can also move a timeline)
Lana 19, Jill 3, Quinn 2, Josy birth, MC birth, Lynette's death.

Another visit (One year after Josy and the MC were born)
Lana 20, Jill 4, Quinn 3, Josy 1, MC 1

Another visit (Yes times in between, nice excursion pictures are taken)
Lana 22, Jill 6, Quinn 5, Josy 3, MC 3

So many visits (Last visit before witness protection program, Lana's death is faked).
Lana 25, Jill 9, Quinn 8, Josy 6, MC 6

Bella visits Jill and becomes a friend to Jill. This, of course, is captured in a color photo.

We don't know Jill's birth date, so such shenanigans are possible. We only see what DPC shows us.
Lana will be as small as Josy. Mother and daughter.

I hope this is understandable now. If not, I don't know how to explain it.
Josy as well as MC is 18 since they are college freshmen, Jill is in third course so she is 2 years older, 20, the 25 you pull out of the hat my friend.
Josy's mom is still alive, not faking her death or anything:

When the mc has a dinner date with Josy, he asks about her real mom:

mc: "And what about your mom?"​
mc: "Where is she?"​
Josy: "She lives a couple of hours by car away from here."​
mc: "She lives alone?"​
Josy: "No, she has a new guy..."​
Josy: "I don't like him either."​

Josy's mom was living with Josy's dad until they divorced and she moved an hour's drive away. Meanwhile, if she was also Jill's sister, she randomly faked her death to Jill and her family while she was with Josy's dad... That doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm gonna say, this is a total bullshit theory, zero evidence supporting it, plenty of evidence rejecting it. :geek:

I like your theory, it makes some sense.
DPC is leading us to believe that Lana is MC mother, but because of Acting Lesson, i can see he doing something like this, where he leads us to one point, just to be another thing that makes sense too.
...i forgot mc mothers name when i wrote that. I was trying to say the theory where Jill is MC aunt.
The theory that Jill is the mc's aunt is based on the belief that Jill's sister (whose name and face no one knew at the time) was the mc's mom, Lynette.

Now we've seen Jill's sister's face and know her name, Jill's sister is obviously not the mc's mom, therefore Jill is obviously not the mc's aunt.

It was a ridiculous theory that had no evidence. It's weird that so many minds went to that conclusion. :rolleyes:

DPC went out of his way to make Episode 7 terminate if it detected a mod-ed save. I think it's fair to speculate that he would not approve of you changing his dialog, even if you are the only person who ever sees it. He seems to be a wee bit of a control freak.

I'm certainly not going to inform him, so don't let that stop you if you really want to do it. Just be sure not to mention it if you ever join the official Discord channel.
It's interesting, DPC's also made the game exit if it detects a Turkish translation mod. I don't know what his deal is. :cautious:

So what do you guys think will happen with my harem route? Everyone said I fucked up so I did 3 more playthroughs lol. Sage CHIK, Josy and Maya CHIK, and Bella and Jill CHIK. Might just redo my DIK run but I don't like quinn. I hope Lily fucks quinn up and fight for the HOT presidency.
Are you stringing every single love interest along in that route? At this point, the only person that's cutting ties with the mc if she finds out he's fucking other people is Bella (if she finds out the mc has fucked Cathy).
  • Sage still doesn't care who the mc fucks, but things will change since she says she's available now.
  • Josy is totally expecting competition, and it's interesting she's encouraging Jill even if she knows she is her competition, perhaps she feels safe knowing she has Maya to fall back on...
  • Jill is feeling Jealous but she's being consoled by Josy and encouraged to keep at it, and expect some competition.
  • Maya is the one that suggested an open relationship when the throuple began, but that's not a perpetual state.
So my guess is it's not too late. The game isn't yet half way through, but the mc has started thinking about getting serious with one girl or another, so maybe some more binding decisions will come up soon.

But at this point in the game, the mc is playing the field, and it's somewhat considered acceptable. Even Bella understands that, she just isn't looking for someone like that.

On that note that I suggested Josy dealing with Jill as competition, in the scene where Jill is getting upset as feeling of jealousy are overwhelming her, the conversation goes:

Jill: "This is so not what I imagined that this would feel like."​
Jill: "When you meet someone that feels right, and then this happens..."​
Josy: "I feel the same way."​
Josy: "And to make matters worse, I'm friends with you."​
Josy: "And you're just...lovely."​
Jill: "You too."​

Josy only says all that if the mc is in a relationship with her and Maya. But I'd just like to emphasize the last two lines, for those hoping for a Jill/Josy situation. :sneaky:

Last edited:

mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac (0.7.2): 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux (0.7.2): 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Patch Mac (0.7.2): 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Hey JokerLeader, both the links for the compressed versions fail at the end of the download. I tried them both multiple times. I was wondering if anyone else reported facing this issue? Your compressions usually work like a charm.

Aug 3, 2020
Are you stringing every single love interest along in that route? At this point, the only person that's cutting ties with the mc if she finds out he's fucking other people is Bella (if she finds out the mc has fucked Cathy).
  • Sage still doesn't care who the mc fucks, but things will change since she says she's available now.
  • Josy is totally expecting competition, and it's interesting she's encouraging Jill even if she knows she compeittion.
  • Jill is feeling Jealous but she's being consoled by Josy and encouraged to keep at it, and expect it.
  • Maya is the one that suggested an open relationship when the throuple began, but that's not a perpetual state.
So my guess is it's not too late. The game isn't yet half way through, but the mc has started thinking about getting serious with one girl or another, so maybe some more binding decisions will come up later.

But at this point in the game, the mc is playing the field, and it's somewhat considered acceptable. Even Bella understands that, she just isn't looking for someone like that.

On that note that I suggested Josy dealing with Jill as competition, in the scene where Jill is getting upset as feeling of jealousy are overwhelming her the conversation goes:

Jill: "This is so not what I imagined that this would feel like."​
Jill: "When you meet someone that feels right, and then this happens..."​
Josy: "I feel the same way."​
Josy: "And to make matters worse, I'm friends with you."​
Josy: "And you're just...lovely."​
Jill: "You too."​

Josy only says all that if the mc is in a relationship with her and Maya. But I'd just like to emphasize the last two lines, for those hoping for a Jill/Josy situation. :sneaky:
My harem route only have a relationship with the 5 LI. I don't fuck other girls. Just wondering will we have the option to cut ties with some of the girls or DPC will force something like bella and cathy. I hope you have the options and not just the girls suddenly losing interest with you and you can't make a decision. The only one I see having a problem with this is Jill, but even then when I went the harem route each girl knows I've been banging others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For all those people trying to cram an incest situation with the MC and one of the LI's (or even one of the side girls) into this game, forget about it. Dr Pink Cake is not going to jeopardize all the money he is making from Patreon by throwing incest into it.

And it's a little bit late to be adding an incest patch to an already over-complex game. Think of all the modifications he would have to make to existing code, and keep dual versions going forward. It would be a year before we got another release. Not happening!

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
For all those people trying to cram an incest situation with the MC and one of the LI's (or even one of the side girls) into this game, forget about it. Dr Pink Cake is not going to jeopardize all the money he is making from Patreon by throwing incest into it.

And it's a little bit late to be adding an incest patch to an already over-complex game. Think of all the modifications he would have to make to existing code, and keep dual versions going forward. It would be a year before we got another release. Not happening!
Word. No need for it in this game at all IMO. Plenty of wild shit already going on :)

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
Hey, guys.. I was just wondering if there's any difference between the full version and compressed version.. Will the compressed version eventually ends up with the same size?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hey, guys.. I was just wondering if there's any difference between the full version and compressed version.. Will the compressed version eventually ends up with the same size?
The only real difference in full versus compressed is image quality. Usually, compressed versions have lower image quality than the full version. However, with this specific game, there's very little quality loss in the images.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Why does everyone assume that Jill is 10 years old in EP7? Is that written anywhere? I haven't read anything about it.

Also, the Lana in EP7 is older than the one in the intro of EP6. Lana is the one in EP6 who is lying on the mattress. Even Isabella is in the intro of EP6 and maybe this Joanthan that Jill chats with in EP7. Shit I'll take pictures.

Image 1: Lana on mattress (Quinn was born, age unknown)
Image 2: Isabella and Jonathan coming in
Image 3: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 4: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 5: Older Lana. Why? She has a tattoo on her left leg, which was not there in picture 1. (Jill has also grown older).

There was definitely a temporal progression. Jill herself says to the MC that she always met her sister in secret. At the tree where the picnic was. What if Josy was already born at the time of picture 5? Then we do not know in any case the age of Josy. Josy could be at most 1 year younger than the MC. Lana says in this scene to Jill that she can't come for a long time. Why? Maybe witness protection program because she testifies against Rox? Her demise could have been arranged by the authorities, couldn't it?

View attachment 1183735 View attachment 1183736 View attachment 1183737 View attachment 1183739 View attachment 1183740
What do you mean with Quinn was born in picture 1. I don't think that the girl in picture 1 is Lana as she got no tattoo and I would say the scene is from the present, just another location where Rox lives and not a review of the past. So Lana would have to be a bit older than in picture 5.

Reactions: RukiRG

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What do you mean with Quinn was born in picture 1. I don't think that the girl in picture 1 is Lana as she got no tattoo and I would say the scene is from the present, just another location where Rox lives and not a review of the past. So Lana would have to be a bit older than in picture 5.
While it may not be Lana, it also isn't from the present. That's a flashback scene Quinn had in the beginning of Ep. 6.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I am beginning to wonder if Quinn is owned by Rox the drug dealer, or is in some way related to her. I know she has a brother and the mother is an extreme addict. Rox and Quinn have the same Tattoo near their right eye. I wonder if the mother at one time sold Quinn to Rox.
Could explain some of her dire need for money, To buy her way out. Not to mention helping her mother.
I think Rox could be Quinns brother as they got the same tattoo and hair color. He may be a bit older than her and maybe he's the one who brought Quinn into the whole drug business. The mother is addicted and got no more influence so he may took over the "influence" on his family and as Quinn is in need of money for the sorority he may took the oportunity giving her money if she works for him and so that he can hold "control" over her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes