SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Can you keep faithful to Josy and Maya??? and are they faithful to you??
I have no idea.. I mean at the beginning of the game they both were not faithful to one another and cheated with mc so... who know's. I do believe if one were to cheat first, it would probably be Josy. Js

Reactions: Bloom12345

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
yo maggots can somebody help a brother out. at the hangout with Bella in Ep.7 i dont know how to end it - i spoke with her, ate drank and looked. what am i missing?
Click on the MC to progress the scene.
Is there a way to change certain lines of dialog? In other games, I've been able to go into the files and find lines here or there that I can tweak to suit my particular tastes. However, in this and a couple of other games, I've been unable to figure out which files have the dialog, nor how I would go about changing things.
Use the UnRen tool to extract all the game content from the BaDIK rpa files. Don't use UnRen in your main game folder, it will break things. Instead copy the game somewhere else and use UnRen on this copy.

The dialogue is inside the extracted rpyc files, but they're compiled and can't be read easily. Fortunately UnRen can also convert these into rpy files, which are plain text so can be read with a text editor like Notepad, Notepad++, Atom etc.

Any rpy files you edit, copy back into the same path in your main game folder (i.e. if you edit copy\game\season2\scripts\update7.rpy then copy this to main\game\season2\scripts\update7.rpy).

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, Sage will knock a whole star off her rating if the MC has had sex at the party with anyone before her. Lily is the most likely culprit, since she'll proposition the right sort of MC as soon as he talks to her, but Riona and Camila would also do it. It's an interesting development, and I'd be happy to see more of it (though we will pay for it with a longer update schedule.
You don't lose a star if you sleep with Riona/Camila before her - I've done it and it's fine. Something about Lily's interaction specifically does that which is why I think it's hinting at Lily's storyline prominence as we go forward. That or DPC just forgot to make Riona/Camila knock have the same effect haha :)

Reactions: jaden_yuki

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't lose a star if you sleep with Riona/Camila before her - I've done it and it's fine. Something about Lily's interaction specifically does that which is why I think it's hinting at Lily's storyline prominence as we go forward. That or DPC just forgot to make Riona/Camila knock have the same effect haha :)
I just re-tested it as a CHICK with Riona. I get the short 2-5 Sage scene if I fuck Riona, and the extended 3-5 scene if I turn Riona down. I even tested it on a DIK with Becky, and I still lose the star if I do Becky's scene first.

Unless there are very complicated variations at play, I'm pretty certain any sex before Sage is the difference maker.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I just re-tested it as a CHICK with Riona. I get the short 2-5 Sage scene if I fuck Riona, and the extended 3-5 scene if I turn Riona down. I even tested it on a DIK with Becky, and I still lose the star if I do Becky's scene first.

Unless there are very complicated variations at play, I'm pretty certain any sex before Sage is the difference maker.
Python:
if ep7_lily_lewd or ep7_camila_lewd or ep7_riona_lewd or ep7_rica_lewd or ep7_becky_lewd:
    mc "Fuck... I can't hold it... I'm gonna cum."
    sa "Already? Ok... Come inside me at least, don't ruin my dress."
    jump ep7_after_sage_label
If you bang anyone before Sage, you miss the extended scene and get 2/5.

TheSeedy1 may have been using the mod? They often remove these sorts of restrictions.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
No mods for me - that's weird. I did a playthrough like as of a day ago and am firmly on the CHICK route - hit up Riona/Camila before visiting Sage and didn't lose a star. I think I have a save near it - I'll check it again. It may be me misremembering my time frame so apologies if so.

Aug 3, 2020
So what do you guys think will happen with my harem route? Everyone said I fucked up so I did 3 more playthroughs lol. Sage CHIK, Josy and Maya CHIK, and Bella and Jill CHIK. Might just redo my DIK run but I don't like quinn. I hope Lily fucks quinn up and fight for the HOT presidency.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So what do you guys think will happen with my harem route? Everyone said I fucked up so I did 3 more playthroughs lol. Sage CHIK, Josy and Maya CHIK, and Bella and Jill CHIK. Might just redo my DIK run but I don't like quinn. I hope Lily fucks quinn up and fight for the HOT presidency.
Firstly, if you are interested in having a couple relationship with main 5 girls, yeah harem is not an option. It is for now, but will lead to problems. But since we are not officially couples with anyone, manwhore path won't damage by itself, except Bella apparently. The first problem we got foe going after Cathy.

Secondly, since I saw this multiple times, I will say it.
I see many of you want to see Lily challenge Quinn for VP position. Some even expect MC to have any word in that :FacePalm: Why? Because Quinn doesn't have anything on Lily, right? And she also spoke up without any concern.
Well, she clearly said she doesn't care that much about being a HOT. She said she did it because Tommy and other DIks didn't stop asking about it. She is a professional stripper, and is happy about it. She has zero interest in a VP positon.
I can guess that the only things that interest Lily in HOTs is their pool, sauna, parties and status as a HOT. Staying in the same house with bunch of beauties, she constantly tries to recruit fresh talent to the Pink Rose... No need to get extra responsibility.

Also, she will probably be the president in a few months, so you guys should make guesses about competition for presidency. My guess? Heather will also want to gun for that position.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
How do you actually unlock the missing scenes in the gallery using your saves. I can't seem to do it despite downloading the persistent as well?
Everything should work just fine, did you replace your persistent with mine?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya hate that I don't get the lake scene with her since I'm DIK affinity, but I'm not changing that. Maybe when the game is done I'll give scrappy's mod a go. :) Jill does look good in that bikini.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
"Look Closer " - Yeah, Every Fucking Time :love: . It's nice this is actually + RP with her:cool:
View attachment 1184203 View attachment 1184204
View attachment 1184205 View attachment 1184206
View attachment 1184207 View attachment 1184208
View attachment 1184209 View attachment 1184210
Fuck I really wanted to post the rest :ROFLMAO:. Fine, under Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1184217

Can't She be just a bit less Hot ? It would be so much easier to avoid her weak story. :ROFLMAO:
Patience Chip.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Click on the MC to progress the scene.

Use the UnRen tool to extract all the game content from the BaDIK rpa files. Don't use UnRen in your main game folder, it will break things. Instead copy the game somewhere else and use UnRen on this copy.

The dialogue is inside the extracted rpyc files, but they're compiled and can't be read easily. Fortunately UnRen can also convert these into rpy files, which are plain text so can be read with a text editor like Notepad, Notepad++, Atom etc.

Any rpy files you edit, copy back into the same path in your main game folder (i.e. if you edit copy\game\season2\scripts\update7.rpy then copy this to main\game\season2\scripts\update7.rpy).
Sweet! Many thanks, giving it a try now.

Reactions: Meushi

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you bang anyone before Sage, you miss the extended scene and get 2/5.
The key here is that Lily may be the only one the MC has to have sex with before Sage. I know for a fact that all of the others may be effected after Sage.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I like to hold out hope that if DPC forces us to narrow down our choices as the game goes, J/M is kind of a freebie + one other. I feel like Jill/Bella may be an option too w/o losing one or the other but who the hell knows at this point haha. I do think Jill vs Sage is absolutely gonna happen though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have had absolutely zero problems using UnRen with this game.

I download and apply a patch as it occurs. Then before playing, I copy the result to another folder and apply UnRen to that copy, then play from that one. I've been doing it that way since DPK began providing the releases as patches.

This allows me to change the .rpy files if I so desire. I don't do it much, just to modify the time limits in a few of the mini-games - mainly the keep-between-the-lines mini-games, and the Brawler matches with Tommy and Sage. [I'll be damned if I'm going to let either of them beat my MC. :)] Again, I have had absolutely no problem so far.

What I haven't tried is applying a patch release directly to my UnRen'ed copy. That might be a problem.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes