TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Not a question of impatience at all given we just got a great EP here but as a newer fan of this game, what's the general wait time between episode drops?

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
So
Why does everyone assume that Jill is 10 years old in EP7? Is that written anywhere? I haven't read anything about it.

Also, the Lana in EP7 is older than the one in the intro of EP6. Lana is the one in EP6 who is lying on the mattress. Even Isabella is in the intro of EP6 and maybe this Joanthan that Jill chats with in EP7. Shit I'll take pictures.

Image 1: Lana on mattress (Quinn was born, age unknown)
Image 2: Isabella and Jonathan coming in
Image 3: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 4: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 5: Older Lana. Why? She has a tattoo on her left leg, which was not there in picture 1. (Jill has also grown older).

There was definitely a temporal progression. Jill herself says to the MC that she always met her sister in secret. At the tree where the picnic was. What if Josy was already born at the time of picture 5? Then we do not know in any case the age of Josy. Josy could be at most 1 year younger than the MC. Lana says in this scene to Jill that she can't come for a long time. Why? Maybe witness protection program because she testifies against Rox? Her demise could have been arranged by the authorities, couldn't it?

View attachment 1183735 View attachment 1183736 View attachment 1183737 View attachment 1183739 View attachment 1183740
So Josy have 17 years old, and Jill 25 Or something like that?
And yours is theory or are you affirming? Because I see that in everything you affirm and do not supposeo_O

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Pretty sure Jade is confronting her about her cheating with Burke, and Jade is angry at her but still commiting to their friendship and Cathy is apologizing/crying/ getting drunk about it.
This doesn't explain Cathy saying: "I didn't know before going there".

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This doesn't explain Cathy saying: "I didn't know before going there".
I find it strange that many assume that Cathy went to a meeting with Burke. Maybe she had a meeting with a new employer? Maybe the name of the new employer is Burgmeister, who offered her a job as an apology for using Cathy as a pawn victim?

Just a thought

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Yes bro, it was a way of saying. But I mean if we say that Josy is 18, 19 or 20 years old, Jill should be 25, 26, 27 and she doesn't look like it.
If we want to say that they are both have 18 years old, it means that Lana would have had Josy when she was a minor, and I doubt that has happened

I also ask you if what you say is theory or affirmation, since it would not make sense to discuss something that is confirmed.

mflaxo

Oct 5, 2019
yo maggots can somebody help a brother out. at the hangout with Bella in Ep.7 i dont know how to end it - i spoke with her, ate drank and looked. what am i missing?

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
I find it strange that many assume that Cathy went to a meeting with Burke. Maybe she had a meeting with a new employer? Maybe the name of the new employer is Burgmeister, who offered her a job as an apology for using Cathy as a pawn victim?

Just a thought
Just one questions about your theory. Lana isn't MC mother then? Because if she is Josy or Quin mother, i can't see how she would be MC mother too. In this case, Mc mother would be from another rich family?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
is replaying this as a pussy worth it? i've only played this game once as a dick and like I just wanted to fuck all the girls but i'm missing the one eveybody seems to love -- Bella. is there a way to fuck her in ep 7 as a dik? like if i didn't get a blowy from the redhead teacher or something? is the story even worth it, like i'm sure she's hot but we're talking hours of stuff i've alreaddy played. also i know you guys much get tired answering this, so thanks if you do.
I am playing through this on a straight Chick path and yes, there is a lot of steamy action with Bella going this route. There are certain options and scenes that are impossible to access unless you are on a Chick path (the same is true for the DIK path and the neutral paths). So if you want to maximizer the viewing pleasure, you need to do three play-throughs.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
rare is the game that makes you second guess whether you should be sleeping around with other girls except the one you want.

this is one of those for me.
great stuff

gib more sage

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Anyone know where the save data is kept on Windows? I'm trying to replace my saves with saves that someone posted on this thread, but it keeps defaulting to my saves even if I remove the saves folder! I'm thinking it must also be coming from somewhere else on the drive.

Cheers
C (or whatever your local disk is):/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy

Note that AppData is normally a hidden folder, so you need to turn on the option to see hidden folders.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes bro, it was a way of saying. But I mean if we say that Josy is 18, 19 or 20 years old, Jill should be 25, 26, 27 and she doesn't look like it.
If we want to say that they are both have 18 years old, it means that Lana would have had Josy when she was a minor, and I doubt that has happened

I also ask you if what you say is theory or affirmation, since it would not make sense to discuss something that is confirmed.
This is an example

Let's assume that Jill is 3 years old, Quinn is 2 years old when the MC and Josy are born.

Lana is 18 when she was in the drug hole. She gets out and gets pregnant. Now Lana visits Jill at certain intervals. We know that is written in the game. The intervals of the visit get bigger and bigger and at some point the time comes for the witness protection program.

Start of a timeline (You can also move a timeline)
Lana 19, Jill 3, Quinn 2, Josy birth, MC birth, Lynette's death.

Another visit (One year after Josy and the MC were born)
Lana 20, Jill 4, Quinn 3, Josy 1, MC 1

Another visit (Yes times in between, nice excursion pictures are taken)
Lana 22, Jill 6, Quinn 5, Josy 3, MC 3

So many visits (Last visit before witness protection program, Lana's death is faked).
Lana 25, Jill 9, Quinn 8, Josy 6, MC 6

Bella visits Jill and becomes a friend to Jill. This, of course, is captured in a color photo.

We don't know Jill's birth date, so such shenanigans are possible. We only see what DPC shows us.
Lana will be as small as Josy. Mother and daughter.

I hope this is understandable now. If not, I don't know how to explain it.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Not a question of impatience at all given we just got a great EP here but as a newer fan of this game, what's the general wait time between episode drops?
It will always depend on what DPC wants to do, but in the last chapters it has been 5 months

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just one questions about your theory. Lana isn't MC mother then? Because if she is Josy or Quin mother, i can't see how she would be MC mother too. In this case, Mc mother would be from another rich family?
Lynette = MC
Lana = Josy
Lilith = Quinn
(Lilith is the mother of all demons):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: diegao and Saibas

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 1183743
Only on second walkthrough I understand what question is about. Her father not hugging her.
This is also why, when Josy's dad shows up and makes peace it hits Maya so hard. She just want what any child wants (and deserves) ... to be loved unconditionally by their parents. Even though he may be very unhappy with her life choices, to withhold love from his daughter is cruel and wrong, and by the time he gets that, it will probably be far too late.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes