Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
Lynette = MC
Lana = Josy
Lilith = Quinn
(Lilith is the mother of all demons):ROFLMAO:
I like your theory, it makes some sense.
DPC is leading us to believe that Lana is MC mother, but because of Acting Lesson, i can see he doing something like this, where he leads us to one point, just to be another thing that makes sense too.

Reactions: dalli_x

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Not a question of impatience at all given we just got a great EP here but as a newer fan of this game, what's the general wait time between episode drops?
Really long. But the quality is insanely good. That, and it is (at a minimum) three games in one with the different paths (DIK, Neutral, and Chick). If you have played the different paths you will see the incredibly high amount of differentiation there is between the paths. Coming from a game developer's perspective, creating and managing such a beast takes an incredible amount of time, between writing, rendering, testing, and confirming that screw-ups are minimized.

Reactions: RukiRG

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
How do you actually unlock the missing scenes in the gallery using your saves. I can't seem to do it despite downloading the persistent as well?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Really long. But the quality is insanely good. That, and it is (at a minimum) three games in one with the different paths (DIK, Neutral, and Chick). If you have played the different paths you will see the incredibly high amount of differentiation there is between the paths. Coming from a game developer's perspective, creating and managing such a beast takes an incredible amount of time, between writing, rendering, testing, and confirming that screw-ups are minimized.
I've played both max chick and max dik paths, is neutral one that different and worth trying?

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Yes bro, it was a way of saying. But I mean if we say that Josy is 18, 19 or 20 years old, Jill should be 25, 26, 27 and she doesn't look like it.
If we want to say that they are both have 18 years old, it means that Lana would have had Josy when she was a minor, and I doubt that has happened

I also ask you if what you say is theory or affirmation, since it would not make sense to discuss something that is confirmed.
Josy as well as MC is 18 since they are college freshmen, Jill is in third course so she is 2 years older, 20, the 25 you pull out of the hat my friend.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I like your theory, it makes some sense.
DPC is leading us to believe that Lana is MC mother, but because of Acting Lesson, i can see he doing something like this, where he leads us to one point, just to be another thing that makes sense too.
I don't understand anything, if we know that Linnete is MC's mother, where does the theory come from now that MC's real mother is Lana?

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
I don't understand anything, if we know that Linnete is MC's mother, where does the theory come from now that MC's real mother is Lana?
That's my fault,i forgot mc mothers name when i wrote that. I was trying to say the theory where Jill is MC aunt.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Why does everyone assume that Jill is 10 years old in EP7? Is that written anywhere? I haven't read anything about it.
Are you going to completely ignore you literally said this? :ROFLMAO:

I believe that Lana is at least 18 years old, if not older. Jill will be maxmial 10 years old. But the name Lynette, lives on and just belongs to another person who was previously named Lana.
You made the assumption! lol

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The Alphas took the instruction from Chad very seriously - don't mess with the DIKs for fear of having their frat shut down. So why would they trash the DIK's house in the first place, when they were already restraining themselves, and then spray paint their logo everywhere, totally incriminating themselves.

Sure they might want revenge because the DIKs threw dildos into the Jock's house, but that was obviously in retaliation of the Jocks starting that bullshit. So for them to feel compelled to do it again is pretty fucking ridiculous (but to be honest, that's the exact kind of stupidity that fuels never ending feuds).

Also, why did they absolutely trash every single room, completely, except Nick's room. And why was Nick so cagey about the fact that his room wasn't trashed, and why has he been acting guilty ever since?

I'm certain it's a frame job. Someone wanted to get something from the DIKs mansion, or trash it for revenge or something like that, and that person has an inside man - Nick. And who is Nick pals with? Vinny, the ex-DIK with an ax to grind.

It would have been smarter if they trashed Nick's room as well, even if just superficially, as leaving it virtually untouched does raise suspicions (that's why Nick tells the mc not to tell the others). Here's the exchange between Nick and the mc:

mc: "Dude, your room..."​
Nick: "What about it?"​
mc: "It's so clean!"​
Nick: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."​
Nick: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."​
mc: "Congratulations."​
Nick: "Thanks! Don't tell the others, though."​
mc: "That it's clean?"​
Nick: "Yeah, I don't wanna rub it in. Especially to Jacob..."​
mc: "Yeah, it's horrible what they did to his drawings."​
Nick: "Yeah. I gave him a gift card to the art store he loves."​
Nick: "I hope it gets him going again."​
mc: "That's nice of you."​

It's pretty obvious that Nick feels responsible for what happened to Jacob, that's why he's buying him vouchers. I doubt Nick knew exactly what was going to happen, but we all know Vinny is a fucking psycho (look how he trashed his own room when he moved into the Library in that episode 5 prologue).

I think there's more to the ousting of Vinny from the DIKs that just he and Tommy didn't get on. We know from Quinn's scene with Buddy that Vinny is a drug dealer, and more successful that Quinn. There's something in all of that that involves the DIKs mansion, I'm sure of it.

Regarding the dildo, Nick could have just mentioned that to Vinny, and Vinny used it as part of his frame job, either stole the dildos from the Alphas or something like that.

I think the alphas are morons, but I don't think they trashed the mansion, I think Vinny was responsible and Nick knows about it.
It's possible. Or perhaps Dawe was just so pissed at the DIKs trashing the place (effectively breaking the truce) that he threw caution to the wind and figured he might as well get his money's worth out of the transgression.

Neither explanation seems completely satisfactory, but the jock explanation is definitely simpler. With a third party, we need to not only create a motive, we also need to explain how they knew the mansion would be deserted and where they got all those dildos on short notice. With the jocks, we need only explain why they were so much bolder that night than they had been earlier in the week.

That said, I think the most likely explanation is that there was more than one party involved. The jocks would be more than happy to help someone else trash the DIK mansion if they could keep their own hands clean in the process, and it's not hard to imagine other people might have a grudge against the DIKs (Vinny being an obvious example). This only requires a credible link between the jocks and the third party, which wouldn't be too hard when we know very little about the jocks' backstory.

As for Nick, he may well suspect Vinny (it really depends on how Vinny felt about whatever caused him to leave). But I don't think his guilt about the room really tells us much. Even if he had absolutely nothing to do with the attack and has no reason to think otherwise, it would be natural to feel guilty about suffering almost no damage when Jacob lost priceless treasures. That's just baseline empathy. The guilt would obviously be worse if he does suspect he's involved, but it's hard to gauge what Nick's baseline guilt would be.

A technical question....
Is there a way to change certain lines of dialog? In other games, I've been able to go into the files and find lines here or there that I can tweak to suit my particular tastes. However, in this and a couple of other games, I've been unable to figure out which files have the dialog, nor how I would go about changing things.

As another consideration, is that something that's frowned upon by the developer? I mean, it would be strictly for my own enjoyment, but I don't want to do something he doesn't want me doing.
DPC went out of his way to make Episode 7 terminate if it detected a mod-ed save. I think it's fair to speculate that he would not approve of you changing his dialog, even if you are the only person who ever sees it. He seems to be a wee bit of a control freak.

I'm certainly not going to inform him, so don't let that stop you if you really want to do it. Just be sure not to mention it if you ever join the official Discord channel.

Are you talking about the shorter Sage scene? I just finished my 3rd run (It's as a massive DIK) and the Sage scene was cut short and it's the one thing I don't know why it happened. I did have an encounter with Lily, so I was wondering if it was the drinks she gave the MC that affected his performance like alcohol does, or if the MC simply spent his energy with Lily. If so, that's the first time that I can recall the lewd scene's performance getting negatively affect by screwing too many girls. That's pretty cool if DPC did that, but it does mean I can no longer play as the human gland in my dik run anymore.
Yeah, Sage will knock a whole star off her rating if the MC has had sex at the party with anyone before her. Lily is the most likely culprit, since she'll proposition the right sort of MC as soon as he talks to her, but Riona and Camila would also do it. It's an interesting development, and I'd be happy to see more of it (though we will pay for it with a longer update schedule.

I've had Jacob's room finished back in episode 6 though. There was definitely something going on there, since i also couldn't buy some pics even though I had required scenes on subsequent runs.

Now if that's a bug, or just a consequence of me messing with persistent saves and/or console is quite another question.
Just to check, have you already unlocked the pics? They're global unlocks, so once Jacob 'delivers' them to you they are unlocked on all your saves - even if you revert to an earlier save before you bought them. You can't buy a given picture a second time on another run.

Can you keep faithful to Josy and Maya??? and are they faithful to you??
So far? Yes (if you want) and yes.

Going forward? Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG and Meushi

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
1.the theory comes from that there are people with a lot of imagination
or

2. DPC is giving people information so that they come to say it to the forum(It would not be the first time)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes