AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:ROFLMAO:. Hehe, that's what you get for hoping to be able to Mock me:p:ROFLMAO:
But you know what? I'm a Nice person, so I give you some ammunition, so your day can be better :cool::)(y)

JOSY:love: GOD, She is so Hot in this outfit:cool:
View attachment 1183461
View attachment 1183462

damn Those leggings Indeed:love:
View attachment 1183463
Chip be like

Josy sit on my face and fart please

But, talking about the clothes that they are wearing, I think DPC is choosing the suits well, It is already very typical to dress girls as whores, But if he simply used these suits on them it would be the best, since they fit well and look sexy without walking showing half buttock, Let's see if it's DPC's wife helping him with the clothes, The patrons, We already know that in 90% of cases they do not have good fashion taste

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think Stephen is directly involved in prostitution.

He's already rich, and frankly, he wouldn't risk losing everything just to hit a few students. In addition, he does not need to pay to succeed in having some (not very old, not ugly, and he has power, enough to guarantee him a few students a year).

I think Stephen is Sage's father. That's why Chad asks Sage for help after being kicked out of the Alphas. Quinn is a close friend of Sage, so she knows about it.

Quinn sends Mona to solicit Stephen for it. She needs guns, and if she could have had Sage's father / college teacher, her restaurant customer, that would have been a huge weapon.

For Jade's video, it suits Stephen. He has enough to get a divorce without having to pay anything, and he has enough to blackmail her.

Either the video was sent as proof of goodwill to help him. Either it's a side effect.
If Burke were Sage's father, however, Sage will be mightily disappointed when they find out what her father is up to. But then Sage could also be involved in the family business, which actually speaks against the Sage of EP7.

Burke is not Sage's father. Her dad was the guy with the short red hair at the preps party. If Sage is getting the money for Maya, it's from her father, who likes to talk about tax breaks.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Stephen is directly involved in prostitution.

He's already rich, and frankly, he wouldn't risk losing everything just to hit a few students. In addition, he does not need to pay to succeed in having some (not very old, not ugly, and he has power, enough to guarantee him a few students a year).

I think Stephen is Sage's father. That's why Chad asks Sage for help after being kicked out of the Alphas. Quinn is a close friend of Sage, so she knows about it.

Quinn sends Mona to solicit Stephen for it. She needs guns, and if she could have had Sage's father / college teacher, her restaurant customer, that would have been a huge weapon.

For Jade's video, it suits Stephen. He has enough to get a divorce without having to pay anything, and he has enough to blackmail her.

Either the video was sent as proof of goodwill to help him. Either it's a side effect.
in what sense not involved?
he is for sure as a client, and his position leads to think that he has a more important role also because he is the one who controls the free tuition, not really free, offered by Quinn.

he's risking a lot, a lot, practically everything he has: his marriage, his job and his reputation, so he must be earning more than just a few girls. it seems unlikely to me that Burke is working for Quinn, more likely the opposite or that both are under someone even bigger.

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
damnit why sparring with sage so hard ? it like i turned the brawler in hard mode and put 0 point on it, but i dint do that, i have all point maxed and the difficulty in normal and still....

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Anyone already posted todays patreon post?
Here

Status Update

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm back since Tuesday and working at full speed.

I'm juggling several tasks at the moment, including Steam preparations, writing the walkthrough, posing animations, and setting up the environment for episode 8 development.

Not a lot to report now, except that I should finish writing the walkthrough sometime within the next 2 weeks and that everything is good.

During my time off, I have been doing some upgrades to my cooling and ventilation systems to make sure that my equipment can endure the summer heat.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: Thargor

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
I think it's about her going to Bella's house after her photo was leaked because:
Cathy: "I didn't know before going there"
Cathy: "You hate me"

Whatever it is between Bella and Jade is not as simple as it looks.

I was thinking about that. Unfortunately is not possible to change this variation through the cheat mod.
Pretty sure Jade is confronting her about her cheating with Burke, and Jade is angry at her but still commiting to their friendship and Cathy is apologizing/crying/ getting drunk about it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Can't be true. Shown in EP7 age difference between Lana and Jill not bigger than 10 years and Jill older than MC and Josy about 1-2 years (she's not a freshman in B&R remember?).
Why does everyone assume that Jill is 10 years old in EP7? Is that written anywhere? I haven't read anything about it.

Also, the Lana in EP7 is older than the one in the intro of EP6. Lana is the one in EP6 who is lying on the mattress. Even Isabella is in the intro of EP6 and maybe this Joanthan that Jill chats with in EP7. Shit I'll take pictures.

Image 1: Lana on mattress (Quinn was born, age unknown)
Image 2: Isabella and Jonathan coming in
Image 3: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 4: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 5: Older Lana. Why? She has a tattoo on her left leg, which was not there in picture 1. (Jill has also grown older).

There was definitely a temporal progression. Jill herself says to the MC that she always met her sister in secret. At the tree where the picnic was. What if Josy was already born at the time of picture 5? Then we do not know in any case the age of Josy. Josy could be at most 1 year younger than the MC. Lana says in this scene to Jill that she can't come for a long time. Why? Maybe witness protection program because she testifies against Rox? Her demise could have been arranged by the authorities, couldn't it?

BELLA_LANA_KENNEN_002.jpg BELLA_LANA_KENNEN_003.jpg BELLA_LANA_KENNEN_004.jpg BELLA_LANA_KENNEN_007.jpg LANA_TATTO_02.jpg

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Why does everyone assume that Jill is 10 years old in EP7? Is that written anywhere? I haven't read anything about it.

Also, the Lana in EP7 is older than the one in the intro of EP6. Lana is the one in EP6 who is lying on the mattress. Even Isabella is in the intro of EP6 and maybe this Joanthan that Jill chats with in EP7. Shit I'll take pictures.

Image 1: Lana on mattress (Quinn was born, age unknown)
Image 2: Isabella and Jonathan coming in
Image 3: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 4: Look at the pose of Isabella.
Image 5: Older Lana. Why? She has a tattoo on her left leg, which was not there in picture 1. (Jill has also grown older).

There was definitely a temporal progression. Jill herself says to the MC that she always met her sister in secret. At the tree where the picnic was. What if Josy was already born at the time of picture 5? Then we do not know in any case the age of Josy. Josy could be at most 1 year younger than the MC. Lana says in this scene to Jill that she can't come for a long time. Why? Maybe witness protection program because she testifies against Rox? Her demise could have been arranged by the authorities, couldn't it?

View attachment 1183735 View attachment 1183736 View attachment 1183737 View attachment 1183739 View attachment 1183740

From the mouth of the goddess herself:

Bullshit 1.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sage's father most likely is the blue suit wearing bearded man with a small knot in his hair.... The guy that states he is looking for his daughter when MC is talking at the door with 2 preps and can say he is alumni/intruder/something else, the fact he was at that party means he is alumni and so he allready has influence just by his social status.... he wouldnt be there otherwise...
There's really no reason to assume half the campus is burke's offspring :) The Alumni invited to that party will all have some influence either directly with Burke, the college in general or atleast with the people running/supporting the preps.
If it were, DPC could have added that it was Sage's father. It is much too obvious for my taste that it is not Sage's father. You'll be the guy with the short hair talking about winter vacation. During the conversation, he says he's looking for a tax break. I would imagine sponsoring a cute blonde Maya bee would bring tax relief.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes