Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Kind of a tiny nitpick, but I wish DPC (or more VN devs in general) would describe the character's voice's a bit. I guess it's a symptom from my avid reader days, it's feels weird not knowing what these people are supposed to sound like. In my head, MC goes from Darth Vader to Rick Grimes. Everyone else is either a valley girl or former farmer from the south. Except for Bella, I think of April Ludgate.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I really don't see many game/stories that handle you being a brute/asshat with great payoff romances very well. I think this one does a pretty good job to be honest but even then, I think going hardcore DIK you just really lose out on some of the better girls outside of Sage. Though do J/M stick with you even if you're super DIK? I haven't fully dived into a DIK playthrough as I always feel like an ass IRL being mean even in game xD
Hell, at some point I feel like even Sage would not wanna be with a hardcore DIK MC at least not in a full blown relationship

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You still haven't figured it out. First of all, Josy is much smaller than Jill. If Lana is Josy's mother, Lana will be much smaller. That automatically distorts the perception about Jill's age. Just go from size alone for once.

Lana is not dead. She has been sneaking up on Jill for quite some time. Over time, of course, Jill gets older. Then comes the time when Lana can't go to Jill for a long time. Why? Lana is pregnant with Josy. Lana and Jill meet less often now and where? At the picnic place. But now Lana's past is catching up with her. I imagine Lana will testify against Rox, Quinn's father, as a key witness. She gets put into a witness protection program and is declared dead.
Rox is on the run. Remember the Quinn robbery. Rox wants to stop Quinn from making the same mistakes he did. Quinn and Riona are being followed? By who? Oops. It all makes sense all of a sudden.

The way I analyzed it, DPC has one main story and two subplots. The main story is that of the MC and his family. However, this story is hard to interpret because it keeps getting crossed by the side stories. The side stories are Jill's family and Josy's family.
The hard part is untangling these three stories because we only get pieces of the stories. But I think I was able to completely separate the Josy family story 5 minutes ago and will post it in the thread after work. I admit that I have been wrong a lot too. But DPC has left many clues in the game and outside the game. The title of EP7 "True Colors" refers not only to the content of the story, but also to the fact that the player can understand the basic ramifications. Believe me when I tell you that DPC will set another milestone with this game. I got a little preview of EP8-EP9 and it might surprise some players, bad but also funny. The discussion will definitely be incredible.
Nice word salad here. Nothing you said here makes any sense at all. What is this talk about size? That is irrelevant. The size of a person doesn't have any relevance on age. I'm taller than my mom, 5'2 vs my mom 4'11. I'm also taller than my older sister. Josy being smaller than Jill doesn't mean Jill is much older than she looks because of her "size."

I believe that Lana is at least 18 years old, if not older. Jill will be maxmial 10 years old. But the name Lynette, lives on and just belongs to another person who was previously named Lana.
This IS your own exact words. You believe Lana is around 18 years old while Jill is around 10 years old. If we assume Jill is around 22 years old, and Josy is a freshman in college, that means Josy had to been born when Jill was around 6 years old. When Jill was 6 years old, Lana would be around 14+ years old. Your "size" argument doesn't refute this.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I read your post without looking who posted it and I'm like "Man, Chip's at it again." and then I look at your avatar and I find out it's you.

My disappointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined.
:ROFLMAO:. Hehe, that's what you get for hoping to be able to Mock me:p:ROFLMAO:
But you know what? I'm a Nice person, so I give you some ammunition, so your day can be better :cool::)(y)

JOSY:love: GOD, She is so Hot in this outfit:cool:
BeingADIK 2021-05-07 20-26-28-23.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-07 20-27-01-82.png

damn Those leggings Indeed:love:
BeingADIK 2021-05-07 20-27-15-48.png

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Maya was in the same spot but decided to come clean right away, josy still could have been dumped by Maya at the prep party after MC telling the truth about her. Imo she aint that of a sweet girl people think she is, but im sure we will find out. :)
There are different personality at play like josy lie to mc for mc and maya let mc get electric shock by hots so she can get even a slightest chance to be part of hots while rubbing mc dik with her pussy.

the end game was money, even if your mc chose to tell maya that it's too late for mc for not fall for her !

I don't wanna go in details because when i do, nothing left beautiful regading most loved character(Li) in the game expect the most hated.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but since people are pointing out subtle things you could miss that vary depending on your current status, what do people think about Tommy's "sleepover" towards the end of the episode (specifically, when Tommy comes out of his room sweating)? If you didn't say anything to Heather about his cheating, you see one pair of feminine legs on his bed, but if you told her you see two. Thoughts? Wild speculation? Anything?

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Are you talking about the shorter Sage scene? I just finished my 3rd run (It's as a massive DIK) and the Sage scene was cut short and it's the one thing I don't know why it happened. I did have an encounter with Lily, so I was wondering if it was the drinks she gave the MC that affected his performance like alcohol does, or if the MC simply spent his energy with Lily. If so, that's the first time that I can recall the lewd scene's performance getting negatively affect by screwing too many girls. That's pretty cool if DPC did that, but it does mean I can no longer play as the human gland in my dik run anymore.

On a side note, since everybody is talking about Lily. My conversation with her sounded like she was interested in my MC. She called him dangerous and that she likes that. Keep in mind my MC is a massive dik, as far left as you can go. At first I thought my save was going to be a choice between Sage and Quinn, but I'm getting the feeling that this might progress into choosing between Lily and Quinn instead. Sage seems to be migrating towards neutral players. I don't think Season 2 Sage is going to like that MC is using Quinn's services (once she finds out about Quinn's restaurant of course)

I am indeed - I thought that was interesting how basically Lily saps you which makes you have a crappy sex round with Sage - it's interesting to note that interaction/effect when you can freely bang Camila/Riona before Sage and there's no negative to her scene after.

Which is why I feel like that's a subtle hint to Lily's growing place in the story.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I am indeed - I thought that was interesting how basically Lily saps you which makes you have a crappy sex round with Sage - it's interesting to note that interaction/effect when you can freely bang Camila/Riona before Sage and there's no negative to her scene after.

Which is why I feel like that's a subtle hint to Lily's growing place in the story.
I think so too, And i hope this is the case

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes