TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah this Vinny angle is gonna be very interesting but I won't hesitate to punch a motherfucker if he messes with the bros (and girls). As much as I don't like Quinn in-game, I'd still help defend her too if possible given I feel like she's just a product of her upbringing and doesn't know how to get free.

Though I also am gonna throw some hands if she really tries to sabotage Sage.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah this Vinny angle is gonna be very interesting but I won't hesitate to punch a motherfucker if he messes with the bros (and girls). As much as I don't like Quinn in-game, I'd still help defend her too if possible given I feel like she's just a product of her upbringing and doesn't know how to get free.

Though I also am gonna throw some hands if she really tries to sabotage Sage.
The annoying thing about Quinn is how everyone is making her up to be some mastermind that's pulling the strings, yet she can't even control Camila who fucked MC for free or Lily, who's straight up bringing it to her and Quinn doesn't do anything about it.

Quinn probably bit more than she can chew with the drug and prostitution ring (might not be her fault, Burke might be behind it all forcing her to go big so he can cover the free tuition thing with the drug/prostitution money). And now if she suddenly manages to sabotage Sage (who was 2 seconds away from wrecking her during the car wash scene) while screwing up all the time for 7 episodes, it's going to be the most retarded thing ever (along with Jill's blackmail storyline).

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
Unwanted thoughts on Ch7

SPOILERS AHEAD

I have the feeling that Lily is working for someone to potentially take down Quinn. She's unafraid of what Quinn thinks and her approaching Quinn was way too forward. Maybe Burke or the police.
At the party, if you go with her, she peppers you with a bunch of leading questions. Are you with anyone? Are you going to be bad? Trying to figure out if you can be a help to her in taking Quinn down, because you can be a use to her, in the future. Also, afterward, she's immediately on the phone. Not sure if her talking in the hallway to Sage is related to it or to Maya's situation.
I've read about Lily possibly wanting to take over the drug/pimping operations, and. . .that also works.

Chad being gay ONLY really affects the MC if you're with Sage. Otherwise, there's no drama. If you are with Sage and tell her about Chad, then it starts a whole bunch of drama about it. If you're with her and DON'T tell her about Chad, she'll find out and get pissed at you for not telling her. DPC may find a way to embroil you either way, but at this point, if you're a non-Sageaholic, that whole arc is immaterial.

In my DIK and M+J run I'm trying (sorry) to drive any wedge I can find between Maya and Josy, because I want Josy for myself. Josy clearly is into the MC far more than Maya ever could be and it seems the only realistic long term option between the two.

Quinn is in trouble. She's fraying at the edges and that's one reason she's growing closer to the MC. She sees him as a bit of a life preserver as well as being attracted to him and his Rod of Power.
She is battling her instincts; being a bad ass bitch who has to look out for herself, and what she may long for; someone she can count on who doesn't need to be tricked to like her.
I also think that DPC was too hasty earlier in the story with the needles, because later on she seems to be unsure how to proceed with a baggie of coke. If you're injecting something, I'm doubtful that coke is a line to cross. Sorry for the bad pun.

Jill, I think, has grown up thinking that rich people loveless and for-convenience marriages are what is normal and expected. That may be why she just sort of floats with all the Tybalt crap. When the MC arrives and actually touches her heart, she is flummoxed and conflicted and wants more of this crazy little thing called love. She could be the most loyal woman of all.

I think there will be a division point between the Bella and Jill paths, which you can easily sail on as of now. At some point, they will want you to decide. Bella is a ball of sexual and sensual fury. It will be hard to ignore that.

Sage might revert to her former bitchy superior self IF she's only attracted to the MC because she feels a bit unlovable because Chad cheated on her. If she finds out Chad left her because he's gay, she might get a spring of self confidence because "it wasn't ME, it was HIM" and toss the MC aside.
Sage is a well nuanced character and as sexy as hell. Plus we know what she'll look like when she gets older, because of BARS.

Maya looked super cute in this episode, especially her hair in the library with the blue top. Damn!

I think both Derek and Arieth are smarter than they have come across. Maybe Derek gave his dad a key to Maya's dorm and maybe Arieth orchestrated the attack on the DIK house. There are surprises aplenty in DPC games.

My girls in order of who I enjoy:
*Josy, Bella
*Sage, Jill, Camilla
*Quinn, Jade, Lily
*Cathy, Riona, Heather, Sarah, Melanie
*Arieth, KRJ (sorry)

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Replaying S1 for different roots and for some reason cannot skip dialogs. first time enjoying re reading, thats how good is game.. I am just one step away from joining patreon even though I bought it from steam...

Reactions: shazba

ArGarBarGar

Dec 21, 2020
Did anyone get specific dialogue with Lily where she asks if you have a girlfriend?

One of my PTs has that dialogue while the others do not, and I am unsure what triggers that unique dialogue.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
The annoying thing about Quinn is how everyone is making her up to be some mastermind that's pulling the strings, yet she can't even control Camila who fucked MC for free or Lily, who's straight up bringing it to her and Quinn doesn't do anything about it.

Quinn probably bit more than she can chew with the drug and prostitution ring (might not be her fault, Burke might be behind it all forcing her to go big so he can cover the free tuition thing with the drug/prostitution money). And now if she suddenly manages to sabotage Sage (who was 2 seconds away from wrecking her during the car wash scene) while screwing up all the time for 7 episodes, it's going to be the most retarded thing ever (along with Jill's blackmail storyline).
Yeah when she tells I think it's Riona about "Always have one step ahead planned out like chess" I kind of chuckled. I think Quinn THINKS she has it all covered but her getting robbed for example and not even being aware of her tail to me just screams she's winging it and playing a hella dangerous game.

And the single fact that she's pimpin HOTs out in secret is why I detest her.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
A technical question....
Is there a way to change certain lines of dialog? In other games, I've been able to go into the files and find lines here or there that I can tweak to suit my particular tastes. However, in this and a couple of other games, I've been unable to figure out which files have the dialog, nor how I would go about changing things.

As another consideration, is that something that's frowned upon by the developer? I mean, it would be strictly for my own enjoyment, but I don't want to do something he doesn't want me doing.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yes, this could be the obvious choise. Fits neatly, except... from what I learned from DPC, he does not do obvious. Never the less this is a likely scenario.
My guess is that Man-bun guy is Jill's father. Gordon and that other dude really wanted to impress him, which would fit if he is a Royce. I think the red haired guy talking tax-evasion with the blond one is Sage's father.

Edit: Also I'm hoiping that he is Jill's father. From the few lines he had, I fucking love the dude. I wanna drink him under the table on family dinners after my MC is introduced as a boyfriend. :cool:
Man-bun is an allumni, the guys trying to impress him are prep maggots.... reason enough to try make an impression....
Furthermore Jill's sister Lana wasnt welcome home at some point due to being the black sheep of the family, this guy seems way to easy going to be a father to do that imho. in contrast to the other allumni and the preps attending that party he seems to be a weird duck there, any Royce there would be swarmed by all other allumni and would fit in that crowd like fitting a glove.

DPC might not do obvious but i dont think you should measure everything by that, after all the story needs to be coherent, when the plot twist will hit you should have had just enough hints so it hasnt been given away too early and still make sense...

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Man-bun is an allumni, the guys trying to impress him are prep maggots.... reason enough to try make an impression....
Furthermore Jill's sister Lana wasnt welcome home at some point due to being the black sheep of the family, this guy seems way to easy going to be a father to do that imho. in contrast to the other allumni and the preps attending that party he seems to be a weird duck there, any Royce there would be swarmed by all other allumni and would fit in that crowd like fitting a glove.

DPC might not do obvious but i dont think you should measure everything by that, after all the story needs to be coherent, when the plot twist will hit you should have had just enough hints so it hasnt been given away too early and still make sense...
I hear ya, and as I said it is an obvious and a likely scenario. I would just prefer the other version. :)
Daddy Royce to be an eccentric guy, would not make him impossible to be mad at Lana if she has done some stupid shit. imho

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
is replaying this as a pussy worth it? i've only played this game once as a dick and like I just wanted to fuck all the girls but i'm missing the one eveybody seems to love -- Bella. is there a way to fuck her in ep 7 as a dik? like if i didn't get a blowy from the redhead teacher or something? is the story even worth it, like i'm sure she's hot but we're talking hours of stuff i've alreaddy played. also i know you guys much get tired answering this, so thanks if you do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Hermith and n0cn1l

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
is replaying this as a pussy worth it? i've only played this game once as a dick and like I just wanted to fuck all the girls but i'm missing the one eveybody seems to love -- Bella. is there a way to fuck her in ep 7 as a dik? like if i didn't get a blowy from the redhead teacher or something? is the story even worth it, like i'm sure she's hot but we're talking hours of stuff i've alreaddy played. also i know you guys much get tired answering this, so thanks if you do.
IMO so far DIK path is short term game long term loss vs chick has some weird choices you gotta make but I think gives you the better girl options heh >.>

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
(1) I can’t remember the details, but could Chad’s phone conversation in the locker room have been with either guy or girl?

(2) Is Quinn too far from redemption to be considered a possible LI for Our Hero? The cheat mod doesn’t list her in the Relationship column, and conversations with her don’t typically provide possible points gain/loss options.

(3) Don’t think Lily is in cahoots with the police. She’s handing out favors for money like the other strippers and am not sure she’d go to that length to, uh, not blow her cover. However, in her exchanges with Quinn she might be taking issue with perceived bullying of the more vulnerable HOTs, a theme that runs through the story.

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
If you like the story so far then play it again otherwise pick a save from someone and watch the scenes.
You can have Bella on chick or neutral only
i'm a romantic so i like the stories, just hope that they were more flexible with the relationships. knida sucks that I need to be nice but it makes sense.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
(1) I can’t remember the details, but could Chad’s phone conversation in the locker room have been with either guy or girl?

(2) Is Quinn too far from redemption to be considered a possible LI for Our Hero? The cheat mod doesn’t list her in the Relationship column, and conversations with her don’t typically provide possible points gain/loss options.

(3) Don’t think Lily is in cahoots with the police. She’s handing out favors for money like the other strippers and am not sure she’d go to that length to, uh, not blow her cover. However, in her exchanges with Quinn she might be taking issue with perceived bullying of the more vulnerable HOTs, a theme that runs through the story.
1) Chad's convo is either totally a girl based on the language - or a guy who crossdresses/is closet trans if such will exist in the game.

2) I think there'll be a big turning point for Quinn but not sure if it'll let us flip her "good" so to speak. Curious to see where it'll go.

3) I think Lily just doesn't back down, gives zero fucks and goes after what she wants. Her convo with you at the HOT party in EP7 really solidifies this if you go with her to her room.

Istatenu

Jan 13, 2021
Anybody else wish there was a way to insert your own musical choices into the game during certain parts? I dunno but I think that party during DIK route in ep 7 woulda been way better with some older Lil' Jon playing in the back.
There's nothing stopping you from playing your own music and muting the game music.

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone know where the save data is kept on Windows? I'm trying to replace my saves with saves that someone posted on this thread, but it keeps defaulting to my saves even if I remove the saves folder! I'm thinking it must also be coming from somewhere else on the drive.

Cheers

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
i'm a romantic so i like the stories, just hope that they were more flexible with the relationships. knida sucks that I need to be nice but it makes sense.
I really don't see many game/stories that handle you being a brute/asshat with great payoff romances very well. I think this one does a pretty good job to be honest but even then, I think going hardcore DIK you just really lose out on some of the better girls outside of Sage. Though do J/M stick with you even if you're super DIK? I haven't fully dived into a DIK playthrough as I always feel like an ass IRL being mean even in game xD

Reactions: yngve
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes