Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
1) Chad's convo is either totally a girl based on the language - or a guy who crossdresses/is closet trans if such will exist in the game.

2) I think there'll be a big turning point for Quinn but not sure if it'll let us flip her "good" so to speak. Curious to see where it'll go.

3) I think Lily just doesn't back down, gives zero fucks and goes after what she wants. Her convo with you at the HOT party in EP7 really solidifies this if you go with her to her room.
Just started ep. 7 so will watch for that. Thanks for the heads up.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Helpful suggestion: Save before you talk to her because choosing to go with her will affect you with another LI if you do.
Thanks for that tip as well. I established MC’s major LI as Bella and do not want to put that at risk. However, I expect her long-lost husband will show up very soon and create a major conflict for her and MC.

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
I really don't see many game/stories that handle you being a brute/asshat with great payoff romances very well. I think this one does a pretty good job to be honest but even then, I think going hardcore DIK you just really lose out on some of the better girls outside of Sage. Though do J/M stick with you even if you're super DIK? I haven't fully dived into a DIK playthrough as I always feel like an ass IRL being mean even in game xD
maya and josy don't want to be with my guy at all. i tried smooching josy in the pool and nothing. maybe you got it better, like i do want to slam josy.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know where the save data is kept on Windows? I'm trying to replace my saves with saves that someone posted on this thread, but it keeps defaulting to my saves even if I remove the saves folder! I'm thinking it must also be coming from somewhere else on the drive.

Cheers
The save files (and the persistent file) are saved in 2 locations:

1) in the BeingaDIK\game\saves folder
and
2) in the \Users\<yourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494 folder

Last edited:

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Helpful suggestion: Save before you talk to her because choosing to go with her will affect you with another LI if you do.
Are you talking about the shorter Sage scene? I just finished my 3rd run (It's as a massive DIK) and the Sage scene was cut short and it's the one thing I don't know why it happened. I did have an encounter with Lily, so I was wondering if it was the drinks she gave the MC that affected his performance like alcohol does, or if the MC simply spent his energy with Lily. If so, that's the first time that I can recall the lewd scene's performance getting negatively affect by screwing too many girls. That's pretty cool if DPC did that, but it does mean I can no longer play as the human gland in my dik run anymore.

On a side note, since everybody is talking about Lily. My conversation with her sounded like she was interested in my MC. She called him dangerous and that she likes that. Keep in mind my MC is a massive dik, as far left as you can go. At first I thought my save was going to be a choice between Sage and Quinn, but I'm getting the feeling that this might progress into choosing between Lily and Quinn instead. Sage seems to be migrating towards neutral players. I don't think Season 2 Sage is going to like that MC is using Quinn's services (once she finds out about Quinn's restaurant of course)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Anyone know where the save data is kept on Windows? I'm trying to replace my saves with saves that someone posted on this thread, but it keeps defaulting to my saves even if I remove the saves folder! I'm thinking it must also be coming from somewhere else on the drive.

Cheers
\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I had similar problems, I bought almost all of them but only about 4 were finished. I was messing with the persistent save though, so I think that was the problem. It started working at some point, but I have no idea why.
It's not a bug.
It seems you first need to finish Jacobs room in the mansion minigame. And then after the next round of the mansion minigame the pics will show up...
When you buy from Jacob the first time you get the suggestion/advice to finish his room with priority or something like that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sage's father most likely is the blue suit wearing bearded man with a small knot in his hair.... The guy that states he is looking for his daughter when MC is talking at the door with 2 preps and can say he is alumni/intruder/something else, the fact he was at that party means he is alumni and so he allready has influence just by his social status.... he wouldnt be there otherwise...
There's really no reason to assume half the campus is burke's offspring :) The Alumni invited to that party will all have some influence either directly with Burke, the college in general or atleast with the people running/supporting the preps.
Yes, this could be the obvious choise. Fits neatly, except... from what I learned from DPC, he does not do obvious. Never the less this is a likely scenario.
My guess is that Man-bun guy is Jill's father. Gordon and that other dude really wanted to impress him, which would fit if he is a Royce. I think the red haired guy talking tax-evasion with the blond one is Sage's father.

Edit: Also I'm hoiping that he is Jill's father. From the few lines he had, I fucking love the dude. I wanna drink him under the table on family dinners after my MC is introduced as a boyfriend. :cool:
Man-bun is an allumni, the guys trying to impress him are prep maggots.... reason enough to try make an impression....
Furthermore Jill's sister Lana wasnt welcome home at some point due to being the black sheep of the family, this guy seems way to easy going to be a father to do that imho. in contrast to the other allumni and the preps attending that party he seems to be a weird duck there, any Royce there would be swarmed by all other allumni and would fit in that crowd like fitting a glove.

DPC might not do obvious but i dont think you should measure everything by that, after all the story needs to be coherent, when the plot twist will hit you should have had just enough hints so it hasnt been given away too early and still make sense...
I hear ya, and as I said it is an obvious and a likely scenario. I would just prefer the other version. :)
Daddy Royce to be an eccentric guy, would not make him impossible to be mad at Lana if she has done some stupid shit. imho
DPC isn't throwing in heaps of misdirection, the only case I can think that people may say there were red hearings was with Chad's side bitch, however it was obvious to anyone who had deduction skills. And that was for something that was to be a big reveal. Jade's dad is certainly not going to be a "big reveal", it's just some matter-of-fact shit. So the obvious answer is quite likely going to be the answer. And the obvious answer has been spelled out over and over:

Here are some previous posts that spell it out (there is some repetition across the posts):

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5292117

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5292405

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5466555

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5463208

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
It wasn't about keeping the truth ! As she explain if you chose to follow in prep party, She revile that she was in fear of losing both mc and maya so she kept it close.
But the point should be noted if mc have sex with her(of-course that choice given to mc). She go nasty on mc. While she ask mc to stay, for what praying to Jesus.

Otherwise she is good friend. Even if you are not on her path, she understand mc and takes his side and also should be remembered in M & J relation mc is not primary.

That point clears when they both clears real situation of maya at the end of c6.
They keep it hidden !
Truth must be told there will be no haram M & J and mc(regarding ending because enen now choices are different regarding spending time with them).
Maya was in the same spot but decided to come clean right away, josy still could have been dumped by Maya at the prep party after MC telling the truth about her. Imo she aint that of a sweet girl people think she is, but im sure we will find out. :)

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
It's not a bug.
It seems you first need to finish Jacobs room in the mansion minigame. And then after the next round of the mansion minigame the pics will show up...
When you buy from Jacob the first time you get the suggestion/advice to finish his room with priority or something like that.
I've had Jacob's room finished back in episode 6 though. There was definitely something going on there, since i also couldn't buy some pics even though I had required scenes on subsequent runs.

Now if that's a bug, or just a consequence of me messing with persistent saves and/or console is quite another question.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes