diegao

Nov 27, 2018
You still haven't figured it out. First of all, Josy is much smaller than Jill. If Lana is Josy's mother, Lana will be much smaller. That automatically distorts the perception about Jill's age. Just go from size alone for once.

Lana is not dead. She has been sneaking up on Jill for quite some time. Over time, of course, Jill gets older. Then comes the time when Lana can't go to Jill for a long time. Why? Lana is pregnant with Josy. Lana and Jill meet less often now and where? At the picnic place. But now Lana's past is catching up with her. I imagine Lana will testify against Rox, Quinn's father, as a key witness. She gets put into a witness protection program and is declared dead.
Rox is on the run. Remember the Quinn robbery. Rox wants to stop Quinn from making the same mistakes he did. Quinn and Riona are being followed? By who? Oops. It all makes sense all of a sudden.

The way I analyzed it, DPC has one main story and two subplots. The main story is that of the MC and his family. However, this story is hard to interpret because it keeps getting crossed by the side stories. The side stories are Jill's family and Josy's family.
The hard part is untangling these three stories because we only get pieces of the stories. But I think I was able to completely separate the Josy family story 5 minutes ago and will post it in the thread after work. I admit that I have been wrong a lot too. But DPC has left many clues in the game and outside the game. The title of EP7 "True Colors" refers not only to the content of the story, but also to the fact that the player can understand the basic ramifications. Believe me when I tell you that DPC will set another milestone with this game. I got a little preview of EP8-EP9 and it might surprise some players, bad but also funny. The discussion will definitely be incredible.
That's why I like to read the post in this thread cuz post like yours make this quite interesting thank you for this mate & I can't wait to see your post about Josy family, I knew the name Lana had been name it before but could'nt remember where

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
But by ep.7 I should see them in the gallery, right? That ain't happening....
I had similar problems, I bought almost all of them but only about 4 were finished. I was messing with the persistent save though, so I think that was the problem. It started working at some point, but I have no idea why.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
There is some interesting facts. Those alphas marks inside the mansion painted in DIK colors. Also MC says the inscription in Rusty's room is "very good hand writting" (the only one who shown nice hand writing is Jill but this is ridiculous :D )
It is impossible that the Alphas are not responsible for the ransacking of the house. If you look again you will see the dildos. (in the dining room on shelves, in the future MC's bedroom on the floor, ...)

These are the same that the DIKs swing through the windows of the Alphas (and of course the same that the Alphas had thrown on the DIKs). They have quite particular shapes or sizes.

Someone should have followed the DIKs, seen them throw the dildos at the Alphas house, recognize them on the fly, then run off to the nearest sex shop to buy the same ones, and then come back to campus to ransack the house. It's not possible.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Oh never mind me but this guy has some real nice taste...

1620393781889.png

For everyone here, Ice cream exists in only one flavor: VANILLA !!! :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;);)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It is impossible that the Alphas are not responsible for the ransacking of the house. If you look again you will see the dildos. (in the dining room on shelves, in the future MC's bedroom on the floor, ...)

These are the same that the DIKs swing through the windows of the Alphas (and of course the same that the Alphas had thrown on the DIKs). They have quite particular shapes or sizes.

Someone should have followed the DIKs, seen them throw the dildos at the Alphas house, recognize them on the fly, then run off to the nearest sex shop to buy the same ones, and then come back to campus to ransack the house. It's not possible.
I'm not saying the alphas innocent - I was saying someone could make things worse after alphas "dildo" the mansion just to make a war.

Dildos was obviously alphas work cuz Dawe know for sure that Chad is gay - just look how he reacted to Jamie "gay phrase" (also his reaction on MC gay joke after 1st "dildos attack"). And don't forget his conversation with Chad after his suspending from presidental for fight with MC. The details too obvious to be ignored.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

The Alphas took the instruction from Chad very seriously - don't mess with the DIKs for fear of having their frat shut down. So why would they trash the DIK's house in the first place, when they were already restraining themselves, and then spray paint their logo everywhere, totally incriminating themselves.

Sure they might want revenge because the DIKs threw dildos into the Jock's house, but that was obviously in retaliation of the Jocks starting that bullshit. So for them to feel compelled to do it again is pretty fucking ridiculous (but to be honest, that's the exact kind of stupidity that fuels never ending feuds).

Also, why did they absolutely trash every single room, completely, except Nick's room. And why was Nick so cagey about the fact that his room wasn't trashed, and why has he been acting guilty ever since?

I'm certain it's a frame job. Someone wanted to get something from the DIKs mansion, or trash it for revenge or something like that, and that person has an inside man - Nick. And who is Nick pals with? Vinny, the ex-DIK with an ax to grind.

It would have been smarter if they trashed Nick's room as well, even if just superficially, as leaving it virtually untouched does raise suspicions (that's why Nick tells the mc not to tell the others). Here's the exchange between Nick and the mc:

mc: "Dude, your room..."​
Nick: "What about it?"​
mc: "It's so clean!"​
Nick: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."​
Nick: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."​
mc: "Congratulations."​
Nick: "Thanks! Don't tell the others, though."​
mc: "That it's clean?"​
Nick: "Yeah, I don't wanna rub it in. Especially to Jacob..."​
mc: "Yeah, it's horrible what they did to his drawings."​
Nick: "Yeah. I gave him a gift card to the art store he loves."​
Nick: "I hope it gets him going again."​
mc: "That's nice of you."​

It's pretty obvious that Nick feels responsible for what happened to Jacob, that's why he's buying him vouchers. I doubt Nick knew exactly what was going to happen, but we all know Vinny is a fucking psycho (look how he trashed his own room when he moved into the Library in that episode 5 prologue).

I think there's more to the ousting of Vinny from the DIKs that just he and Tommy didn't get on. We know from Quinn's scene with Buddy that Vinny is a drug dealer, and more successful that Quinn. There's something in all of that that involves the DIKs mansion, I'm sure of it.

Regarding the dildo, Nick could have just mentioned that to Vinny, and Vinny used it as part of his frame job, either stole the dildos from the Alphas or something like that.

I think the alphas are morons, but I don't think they trashed the mansion, I think Vinny was responsible and Nick knows about it.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
It's mental how much detail is in the game. For example the ending sequence has a little variation, depending on whether MC is in the throuple or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think Stephen is Sage's father. That's why Chad asks Sage for help after being kicked out of the Alphas. Quinn is a close friend of Sage, so she knows about it.
Sage's father most likely is the blue suit wearing bearded man with a small knot in his hair.... The guy that states he is looking for his daughter when MC is talking at the door with 2 preps and can say he is alumni/intruder/something else, the fact he was at that party means he is alumni and so he allready has influence just by his social status.... he wouldnt be there otherwise...
There's really no reason to assume half the campus is burke's offspring :) The Alumni invited to that party will all have some influence either directly with Burke, the college in general or atleast with the people running/supporting the preps.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The Alphas took the instruction from Chad very seriously - don't mess with the DIKs for fear of having their frat shut down. So why would they trash the DIK's house in the first place, when they were already restraining themselves, and then spray paint their logo everywhere, totally incriminating themselves.

Sure they might want revenge because the DIKs threw dildos into the Jock's house, but that was obviously in retaliation of the Jocks starting that bullshit. So for them to feel compelled to do it again is pretty fucking ridiculous (but to be honest, that's the exact kind of stupidity that fuels never ending feuds).

Also, why did they absolutely trash every single room, completely, except Nick's room. And why was Nick so cagey about the fact that his room wasn't trashed, and why has he been acting guilty ever since?

I'm certain it's a frame job. Someone wanted to get something from the DIKs mansion, or trash it for revenge or something like that, and that person has an inside man - Nick. And who is Nick pals with? Vinny, the ex-DIK with an ax to grind.

It would have been smarter if they trashed Nick's room as well, even if just superficially, as leaving it virtually untouched does raise suspicions (that's why Nick tells the mc not to tell the others). Here's the exchange between Nick and the mc:

mc: "Dude, your room..."​
Nick: "What about it?"​
mc: "It's so clean!"​
Nick: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."​
Nick: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."​
mc: "Congratulations."​
Nick: "Thanks! Don't tell the others, though."​
mc: "That it's clean?"​
Nick: "Yeah, I don't wanna rub it in. Especially to Jacob..."​
mc: "Yeah, it's horrible what they did to his drawings."​
Nick: "Yeah. I gave him a gift card to the art store he loves."​
Nick: "I hope it gets him going again."​
mc: "That's nice of you."​

It's pretty obvious that Nick feels responsible for what happened to Jacob, that's why he's buying him vouchers. I doubt Nick knew exactly what was going to happen, but we all know Vinny is a fucking psycho (look how he trashed his own room when he moved into the Library in that episode 5 prologue).

I think there's more to the ousting of Vinny from the DIKs that just he and Tommy didn't get on. We know from Quinn's scene with Buddy that Vinny is a drug dealer, and more successful that Quinn. There's something in all of that that involves the DIKs mansion, I'm sure of it.

Regarding the dildo, Nick could have just mentioned that to Vinny, and Vinny used it as part of his frame job, either stole the dildos from the Alphas or something like that.

I think the alphas are morons, but I don't think they trashed the mansion, I think Vinny was responsible and Nick knows about it.
You can also compare the writing on the wall in library room that Vinny left with the writing in Rusty's room. I think they pretty similar in font. Maybe it's just a game mechanics but I doubt it.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's mental how much detail is in the game. For example the ending sequence has a little variation, depending on whether MC is in the throuple or not.

Those leggings :love:
0202.png

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Sage's father most likely is the blue suit wearing bearded man with a small knot in his hair.... The guy that states he is looking for his daughter when MC is talking at the door with 2 preps and can say he is alumni/intruder/something else, the fact he was at that party means he is alumni and so he allready has influence just by his social status.... he wouldnt be there otherwise...
There's really no reason to assume half the campus is burke's offspring :) The Alumni invited to that party will all have some influence either directly with Burke, the college in general or atleast with the people running/supporting the preps.
Yes, this could be the obvious choise. Fits neatly, except... from what I learned from DPC, he does not do obvious. Never the less this is a likely scenario.
My guess is that Man-bun guy is Jill's father. Gordon and that other dude really wanted to impress him, which would fit if he is a Royce. I think the red haired guy talking tax-evasion with the blond one is Sage's father.

Edit: Also I'm hoiping that he is Jill's father. From the few lines he had, I fucking love the dude. I wanna drink him under the table on family dinners after my MC is introduced as a boyfriend. :cool:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes