Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't like how MC can't seem to help Riona with her stalker problem unless he's used the restaurant or gotten with her. I don't really know the trigger, but my MC can only talk to her about it in my DIK manwhore save. This makes me nervous. I really like Riona. I know that my Chik and neutral MC would help her in a heartbeat too, but no option to.

P.S. I wonder why MC and Bella (Jill and Bella both path) refuse to talk about how my MC is wanting to date Jill. And now Bella wants to date too. Seems odd that they don't at least address it.
Also in the chick path, Riona will ask the mc for help, its no limited to the DIk route.

Reactions: ename144

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
That could be an explanation on why Tybalt said he wasn't always rich after the tennis match. Is still doesnt make sense to me couse he clearly doesnt have a clue on what is to be poor. But either way doesnt have sense, so if he came from poverty, as he said, a step-mother/step-dad will be a reasonable explanation.
We don't know everything about the Burke family (Jade, Stephen, Tybalt, and X).

During the argument scene between Jade and Stephen, we see 3 photo frames. In the middle the couple, on the left Tybalt and on the right we do not see. We assume a second child, but this does not necessarily mean that it is a known character.

Then I think the Burkes are a blended family. During the argument, Stephen tells Jade that she has already had a long relationship besides theirs.

Then there is the money and the wealth of the Burke-Tybalt. At the very start of the game, Maya explains to the MC that Tybalt's family makes a huge donation to B and R every year, and that makes the headlines of the local newspaper. Tybalt later tells us that he was not always rich.

For Stephen having the video of his wife cheating on him is good for him.

Reactions: Heycock
Aug 3, 2020
In 7 episodes we advance a little more than a month in the game time, I don't think the end will be with the MC graduating (such a brutal time skip would only leave Josy and Maya in college, well, and Bella).
On the other hand, I don't know how the succession fight will continue, I was just saying that if it's Quinn or Lily, it would be a gangster fight.
Yeah I really hope DPC makes Quinn and Lily fight for presidency of the HOTs and we have to choose to help either one of them. Judging from what characters said it seems the college lasts for 2 years? Which means we have a time span of 1 year of college in the story if we want to finish the game with everyone still in college. But who knows what DPC will do if we have a planned 16 - 20 episodes. I have a feeling for season 3 we will have some time skips

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
How old is Jill in that flashback where we see Lana 9 or 10? Josy and Jill can't be that far off in age. So you're basically also making the assumption Lana already had Josy during that flashback.

If I'm not mistaken you even said you think Lana looks 18-ish in that flashback. So Lana had Josy when she was 12-13? Yea that makes no sense. lol
You still haven't figured it out. First of all, Josy is much smaller than Jill. If Lana is Josy's mother, Lana will be much smaller. That automatically distorts the perception about Jill's age. Just go from size alone for once.

Lana is not dead. She has been sneaking up on Jill for quite some time. Over time, of course, Jill gets older. Then comes the time when Lana can't go to Jill for a long time. Why? Lana is pregnant with Josy. Lana and Jill meet less often now and where? At the picnic place. But now Lana's past is catching up with her. I imagine Lana will testify against Rox, Quinn's father, as a key witness. She gets put into a witness protection program and is declared dead.
Rox is on the run. Remember the Quinn robbery. Rox wants to stop Quinn from making the same mistakes he did. Quinn and Riona are being followed? By who? Oops. It all makes sense all of a sudden.

The way I analyzed it, DPC has one main story and two subplots. The main story is that of the MC and his family. However, this story is hard to interpret because it keeps getting crossed by the side stories. The side stories are Jill's family and Josy's family.
The hard part is untangling these three stories because we only get pieces of the stories. But I think I was able to completely separate the Josy family story 5 minutes ago and will post it in the thread after work. I admit that I have been wrong a lot too. But DPC has left many clues in the game and outside the game. The title of EP7 "True Colors" refers not only to the content of the story, but also to the fact that the player can understand the basic ramifications. Believe me when I tell you that DPC will set another milestone with this game. I got a little preview of EP8-EP9 and it might surprise some players, bad but also funny. The discussion will definitely be incredible.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I really hope DPC makes Quinn and Lily fight for presidency of the HOTs and we have to choose to help either one of them. Judging from what characters said it seems the college lasts for 2 years? Which means we have a time span of 1 year of college in the story if we want to finish the game with everyone still in college. But who knows what DPC will do if we have a planned 16 - 20 episodes. I have a feeling for season 3 we will have some time skips
Most undergraduate courses are 4 years. It is Sage's senior year (she has to give her dissertation this school year).
Quinn would be a 3 year, next year would be her last, Jill the same. It should be 4 years until MC graduation, any time skip makes you lose at least 2 LI and a main.

Reactions: Walter Victor

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The girl on the mattress was very likely Quinn’s mom.

When little Quinn "Q" walks out in the prologue to episode 6, Rox turns to the girl and says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But she's too wasted to answer, or just out cold. The girl is obviously a junkie; it's not likely Rox would expect parental responsibilities from some random junkie. She's gotta be Quinn's mom.

Later, in the present when Quinn goes to visit, a fucked up looking woman pushes her aside when she enters:
The look on Quinn's face after the encounter tells you it bothers her but she's trying to be strong:
She's being strong, because that fucked up woman is all that's left of her family, and she's been a junkie for as long as Quinn can remember.

Then after some business, Buddy asks:
To which Quinn replies:
At this point they're talking about the fucked up woman who pushed Quinn aside when she entered.

Buddy mentions he thought that Quinn's mom would recognize Quinn due to the makeup she wears that imitates Rox's tattoo, since that should remind the mom of Rox too.
Quinn responds that the tattoo makeup isn't for her mom, it's in memory, or tribute to her dad.
Buddy's response that Quinn always was daddy's girl, highlights two things:
  1. Rox is her father whom she loved.
  2. The fucked up woman is her mother, whom she does not care for as much as she did Rox.
So, in conjunction with your suggestion that the drugged out woman is Lana, if true, it would mean two things:
  1. Lana is still alive.
  2. Lana is Quinn's mom.
A few things that kinda refute this:
  • Quinn and Jill are about the same age, so based on how old Jill is in the Lana scene (she looks to be about 6 or 7), and Lana looks to be about 20, it means, if she's Quinn's mom, she would have been really fucking young when she gave birth. Possible but unlikely.
  • Lana and the fucked up woman look nothing alike.
  • In the Lana scene, she doesn't look like a fucked up junkie.
  • Based on the one scene when we see Lana, while she may be a rebel and disappoint her parents, she seems like a caring sister, so she'd also be a caring mom, the fucked up woman looks like she's just a piece of shit, and in the flashback she was too baked to give a shit, Lana doesn't come across like that.
So all in all, I doubt very much it's Lana lying on the mattress, it's just Quinn's piece of shit, junkie mom.

Yes it is out there, but the one place it isn't, is on dallie's fucking board! :ROFLMAO:
Shazba I like you and I also asked you once for something. You think about it and I think it's great.

But I will stick to my version of the story. DPC has disguised his story really well. He is laying false trails. Quinn's size scale as a kid. Oops It starts at 5 years old. The woman you think is Quinn's mother is a former student who got into coke through Quinn. Of course Buddy knows the woman. But why doesn't he ask, have you talked to your mom? Could Quinn be that cold to her mother? If there's one thing we know, it's that Quinn can be very cold towards her HOT's sisters. Oh yeah, why does Quinn have a problem with the coke?
The woman is a former student and Quinn supplied her with coke, after which this student totally crashed.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Shazba I like you and I also asked you once for something. You think about it and I think it's great.

But I will stick to my version of the story. DPC has disguised his story really well. He is laying false trails. Quinn's size scale as a kid. Oops It starts at 5 years old. The woman you think is Quinn's mother is a former student who got into coke through Quinn. Of course Buddy knows the woman. But why doesn't he ask, have you talked to your mom? Could Quinn be that cold to her mother? If there's one thing we know, it's that Quinn can be very cold towards her HOT's sisters. Oh yeah, why does Quinn have a problem with the coke?
The woman is a former student and Quinn supplied her with coke, after which this student totally crashed.
No worries dalli, we definitely have different ways of approaching these theories, and what a boring world it would be if we were all the same. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can somebody explain to me why Burke would ever cheat on a woman as fuckin fine as Jade?
"No matter how hot the woman, somewhere there's a guy sick of her shit." (paraphrased)

Hotness is only a cure-all to the extremely shallow. Could also be that he just wasn't happy once he attained her as a conquest, and he wants more. Some people only get the thrill from the chase.

Reactions: isotope and yngve

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Most undergraduate courses are 4 years. It is Sage's senior year (she has to give her dissertation this school year).
Quinn would be a 3 year, next year would be her last, Jill the same. It should be 4 years until MC graduation, any time skip makes you lose at least 2 LI and a main.
Ummm ... undergrads don't do dissertations (That's Ph.D. level). They usually don't even do Thesis (that's Masters' level). They might do a capstone if they are in an honors program.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Also in the chick path, Riona will ask the mc for help, its no limited to the DIk route.
Do you know what the trigger is? Because I never got a text from her in 2 out of my 3 playthroughs. I only got it when MC was hooking up with her and the HOTs.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Ummm ... undergrads don't do dissertations (That's Ph.D. level). They usually don't even do Thesis (that's Masters' level). They might do a capstone if they are in an honors program.
Thesis isn't just for Masters, there is a thesis for the undergrad diploma as well.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Do you know what the trigger is? Because I never got a text from her in 2 out of my 3 playthroughs. I only got it when MC was hooking up with her and the HOTs.
I'm not sure, I'd say the trigger is giving her money at the prep party... or maybe taking care of Sage as she mentions that how cool it is and how now she knows who to ask for help, but I think the prep money is more likely.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Bingus99

Apr 6, 2021
I'm not sure, I'd say the trigger is giving her money at the prep party... or maybe taking care of Sage as she mentions that how cool it is and how now she knows who to ask for help, but I think the prep money is more likely.
I think giving her money triggered it because I went with Jill for the picnic and still got the text

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thesis isn't just for Masters, there is a thesis for the undergrad diploma as well.
Maybe in some schools. I didn't have to do a thesis for my undergrad, and I have been working professionally as an assistant writer and have never been asked to do an undergrad thesis (in five years). Although, I have assisted in several Masters' thesis and Doctoral dissertations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Ill made this choices and i unlock her message, i dont know if the 4 choices are needed :

Kiss her in Diks party in ep4
Give money to her in ep5
Take care of Sage in ep6
Scene with her in ep7

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I don't think Stephen is directly involved in prostitution.

He's already rich, and frankly, he wouldn't risk losing everything just to hit a few students. In addition, he does not need to pay to succeed in having some (not very old, not ugly, and he has power, enough to guarantee him a few students a year).

I think Stephen is Sage's father. That's why Chad asks Sage for help after being kicked out of the Alphas. Quinn is a close friend of Sage, so she knows about it.

Quinn sends Mona to solicit Stephen for it. She needs guns, and if she could have had Sage's father / college teacher, her restaurant customer, that would have been a huge weapon.

For Jade's video, it suits Stephen. He has enough to get a divorce without having to pay anything, and he has enough to blackmail her.

Either the video was sent as proof of goodwill to help him. Either it's a side effect.

Reactions: Warscared

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
DPC is european right? Here I believe (but not sure) most bachelor's degree will require a final thesis. So he might have mixed up his country system with US one.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes