Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
To tell the truth it was a mix of both, some parts were random while others i put some thought into into (mostly the S tier), Sage is higher than Quinn for me because i'm more of a redhead guy but since we've started seeing more of her (Quinn) backstory i'm starting to like her more than let's say, the first season of BADIK, maybe someday she'll become an S. About Jill, she's only in S rank because i'm into vanilla stuff but i can see how putting her in an S rank might be wrong
I also have a horrible case of redhead fever so I get it, Sage is my #2 behind Quinn. I get you about Jill, I think she's sweet and nice and I know she is a naive virgin but for a CHIK playthrough she is definitely S tier to me as well.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
man I hope it happens, I mean I feel like it has too. But I am so ready for Zoe to appear again and going off that thought, What if she turns out to be one of the girls in Tommy's bed? Heather and another girl seems unrealistic to me. Heather acted like to much of a prude in the mansion to seem like a girl who is ok with a 3some.

Also, I would finally give us a new girl in the story the MC can get with, Plus it would give some drama to the house with the MC and Tommy. Outside the thing with Tybalt there hasn't been much to deal with directly related to the MC.

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
After playing DIKs root on S1, I can finally understand why people like Quin
Truth be told, i found Quin funny and sexy in the S1, just really started to like her as a character more now in S2, but that only because i love a good story.
She could have a really good redemption arc with an CHICK MC path.

Reactions: Antera

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Probaby Dr Pincake didn't do it intentionally but I think graphics in Quinn' sex scenes looked better than the ones of a few other girls, and that kind of thing makes it hard to choose who you want

I mean I don't like Quinn and I like Rio but in the threesome scene with Camila her ass looked somewhat off

Reactions: mutad and Saibas

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
a hang out with Riona definitely, fun to tease her with her OCD and of course the challenge of making her cum:devilish:
I totally IRL would have fucked with her OCD too...those shocked, concerned and confused looks were priceless. It was like someone almost shattered her world , her reality. Then she immediately goes to fix it. Awwww... superb! And then MC turned that scenario into a compliment. Well played PLAYA well played.

Last edited:

zerorre98

Oct 16, 2017
A question guys, i recalled there is a scene which Sage will play MC's guitar at the dorm's garden,how do i get the cutscene ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In my playthroughs only Josy and sage recognizes the mc, is there anyone else that does?
In mine it was only Sage, if i'm not mistaken it happen with both if you're on their route
Nope, just the two of them.

I don't even know if Arieth attends classes (?) but it would have been good if she commented too, if the mc had DM'ed her his cock when she asked, plus they could have had Jade as the teacher rather than the unknown teacher, and had her either gasp or smirk.

DPC could have really gone to town and had heaps of girls in there (if the mc had been slutting it up all over campus) and it could have been a massive uproar.

Missed opportunity I feel, but I guess the focus was meant to be more on Jill's reaction and if there were too many other girls involved, it might have taken away from that...

I just hope DPC doesn't do "fanservice" just to fulfill these crazy theories.
I don't think DPC is prepared to compromise his story based on these random theories, but I do believe he is up to throwing the players a bone from time-to-time.

There is some speculation that both Burkes are from previous marriages, and Tybalt may not be the biological son of one of them, but it's probably not important right now.

I do believe there's more to the conversation between Cathy and Jade at the bar scene in episode 6. I don't think the big drama they were talking about was just the Cathy Cluck...

got Mona expelled
Mona didn't get expelled. She chose to leave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Burke deleted Mona's scholarship.

When Quinn spoke about free tuition, Mona's response was:

Mona: "Free tuition? Sign me up."​
Mona: "I'm not passing on that offer."​

Now if she already had a scholarship, she wouldn't be chasing free tuition; typically that's what a scholarship is, a sponsored tuition.

So, she didn't have a scholarship, she goes for the Quinn related free tuition. Suddenly she has a scholarship. Put 2 and 2 together, the scholarship is directly related to the free tuition at the HOTs.

Of course it's not a legit scholarship, it's a way to fraudulently keep the girls on the books but no money is changing hands.

My guess is that Burke and Quinn are in on it together. Quinn solicits the college girls into prostitution, Burke handles the administration side of things. Burke also gets to fuck the girls.

It's a win-win for everyone except the college who are getting ripped off.

So back to Mona. After she realized what she'd got herself into, she backed out. So no scholarship for her. Burke therefore deletes the scholarship. If Mona wanted to stay, she'd just go back to handling her tuition the was it was before any free tuition offer was made, but after her experience she probably decided to get the hell outta dodge (plus Quinn didn't exactly make her feel welcome after she backed out).

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
Nope, just the two of them.

I don't even know if Arieth attends classes (?) but it would have been good if she commented too, if the mc had DM'ed her his cock when she asked, plus they could have had Jade as the teacher rather than the unknown teacher, and had her either gasp or smirk.

DPC could have really gone to town and had heaps of girls in there (if the mc had been slutting it up all over campus) and it could have been a massive uproar.

Missed opportunity I feel, but I guess the focus was meant to be more on Jill's reaction and if there were too many other girls involved, it might have taken away from that...

I don't think DPC is prepared to compromise his story based on these random theories, but I do believe he is up to throwing the players a bone from time-to-time.

There is some speculation that both Burkes are from previous marriages, and Tybalt may not be the biological son of one of them, but it's probably not important right now.

I do believe there's more to the conversation between Cathy and Jade at the bar scene in episode 6. I don't think the big drama they were talking about was just the Cathy Cluck...

Burke deleted Mona's scholarship.

When Quinn spoke about free tuition, Mona's response was:

Mona: "Free tuition? Sign me up."​
Mona: "I'm not passing on that offer."​

Now if she already had a scholarship, she wouldn't be chasing free tuition; typically that's what a scholarship is, a sponsored tuition.

So, she didn't have a scholarship, she goes for the Quinn related free tuition. Suddenly she has a scholarship. Put 2 and 2 together, the scholarship is directly related to the free tuition at the HOTs.

Of course it's not a legit scholarship, it's a way to fraudulently keep the girls on the books but no money is changing hands.

My guess is that Burke and Sage are in on it together. Quinn solicits the college girls into prostitution, Burke handles the administration side of things. Burke also gets to fuck the girls.

It's a win-win for everyone except the college who are getting ripped off.

So back to Mona. After she realized what she'd got herself into, she backed out. So no scholarship for her. Burke therefore deletes the scholarship. If Mona wanted to stay, she'd just go back to handling her tuition the was it was before any free tuition offer was made, but after her experience she probably decided to get the hell outta dodge (plus Quinn didn't exactly make her feel welcome after she backed out).
I do hope sage isn't working with burke. If she is, I will be fucking sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I do hope sage isn't working with burke. If she is, I will be fucking sad.
Changed my typo, I meant Burke and Quinn, I definitely don't think Sage is involved. She's a good egg. I imagine there will be a huge falling out between Sage and Quinn when Sage finally finds out what's going on.

Aug 3, 2020
Changed my typo, I meant Burke and Quinn, I definitely don't think Sage is involved. She's a good egg. I imagine there will be a huge falling out between Sage and Quinn when Sage finally finds out what's going on.
Since Sage wants to step down from being the president, I really hope Lily challenges Quinn as it would be fun to see. You can already see the tension between them

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

That could be an explanation on why Tybalt said he wasn't always rich after the tennis match. Is still doesnt make sense to me couse he clearly doesnt have a clue on what is to be poor. But either way doesnt have sense, so if he came from poverty, as he said, a step-mother/step-dad will be a reasonable explanation.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes