Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I honestly kind of hope not. I would rather the player be rewarded for devoting more time and energy to the LI's from earlier on. For example if you go take care of Sage when she's sick, I feel like you should be closer to her later on than somebody who comes in on say, Episode 9 and decides to start pursuing her.
I totally agree with that. That's what I liked about the neutral/chick Sage route, even if you are not her fuck buddy you can still take care of her. The game should really reward you for stuff like this.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'd like to think that Sage is only passing on the compliment. So whoever's ass the mc chose as best, she lets them know, and so far only good has come from that. I can't see Sage going off and telling her HOTs, "By the way, Fuckface thinks you have the worst ass in the whole sorority!". That'd be just nasty, and Sage doesn't come across as nasty. Quinn on the other hand...

I'm very interested to see how Jill handles her jealousy too. The mc has been very forward with her though, so it's not like she needs to get him to notice her, and given that she wants her first time to be special and not regret it, finding out that numerous girls in the college can recognize the mc from a single cock shot would set off warning bells really, telling her that fucking him would quite likely mean less to him than to her, ending down a road of regret, so she may ask for more commitment from the mc. Given his introspective commentary at the end of episode 6, the dumbass might just do it too.

There's only been one shock revelations in this series so far:
  • Maya & Josy are a couple.
That's it. So I don't understand this obsession so many players have with their being family connections between so many characters. The Jill's sister/mc's mother theory was just a total leap that so many people made because both Jill and the mc had suffered a death in the family. There was no evidence at all that they were related but people were adamant. Thank fuck that theory is dead in the water, and now it's time to realize this game isn't doing that.

DPC provides ample evidence for shit that unfolds, so that random stuff isn't just coming out of nowhere. As I said, the M&J relationship was the only major coincidence of any note. The latest big reveal, the Chad and Troy union, was pretty obvious, there was evidence throughout the entire game of that.

But people are adding 1+2 and coming up with 4,294,967,296 with absolutely no evidence and an entirely made up backstory. :rolleyes:

The key here is to fuck Sage before any of the other girls at the party.
In Sage's part, I think it was the stage where Sage wanted to raise the MC's spirits and run away from any possible serious contact... It's at that time that she tells him that he should "talk" to Quinn (basically she's telling him to fuck her)... same time where she tells Sarah that the MC thinks she has the best ass, or in other words "sarah! do you want to fuck the MC?"
second part Jill, there may be two ways, but the more I think about it, the more I remember Sage's words (this must be why we have to choose between Jill and Sage in episode 6?) there are people who put pussy on a pedestal, like something special, like a Christmas present.... when sex is supposed to be fun. Jill clearly puts pussy on a shrine.....
Third... Aunt Jill will never die!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In Sage's part, I think it was the stage where Sage wanted to raise the MC's spirits and run away from any possible serious contact... It's at that time that she tells him that he should "talk" to Quinn (basically she's telling him to fuck her)... same time where she tells Sarah that the MC thinks she has the best ass, or in other words "sarah! do you want to fuck the MC?"
second part Jill, there may be two ways, but the more I think about it, the more I remember Sage's words (this must be why we have to choose between Jill and Sage in episode 6?) there are people who put pussy on a pedestal, like something special, like a Christmas present.... when sex is supposed to be fun. Jill clearly puts pussy on a shrine.....
Third... Aunt Jill will never die!
I begrudging gave your post a like. :p

"Aunt Jill" must die! :mad:

Damn, that part was a total turn off, but I guess there are people into that shit. :D
I retrospectively went with the role play, that way, even if Burke does get his hands on the footage, as long as he can't see the mc's face, he'll not know who it is (he may even think Jade is fucking Tybalt, unless he's aware of the phallic disparity...)

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I retrospectively went with the role play, that way, even if Burke does get his hands on the footage, as long as he can't see the mc's face, he'll not know who it is (he may even think Jade is fucking Tybalt, unless he's aware of the phallic disparity...)
That's just way too cruel. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
Damn, that part was a total turn off, but I guess there are people into that shit. :D
You know you can turn it off I think. When she's giving you the blowjob in the car she asks if you're into roleplay, if you say no I don't think she does the Mommy shit.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
You know you can turn it off I think. When she's giving you the blowjob in the car she asks if you're into roleplay, if you say no I don't think she does the Mommy shit.
I know, but it only changes the word 'mommy' to 'Jade' and it still sounds weird when she keeps talking in third person.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
There's only been one shock revelations in this series so far:
  • Maya & Josy are a couple.
That's it. So I don't understand this obsession so many players have with their being family connections between so many characters. The Jill's sister/mc's mother theory was just a total leap that so many people made because both Jill and the mc had suffered a death in the family. There was no evidence at all that they were related but people were adamant. Thank fuck that theory is dead in the water, and now it's time to realize this game isn't doing that.

DPC provides ample evidence for shit that unfolds, so that random stuff isn't just coming out of nowhere. As I said, the M&J relationship was the only major coincidence of any note. The latest big reveal, the Chad and Troy union, was pretty obvious, there was evidence throughout the entire game of that.

But people are adding 1+2 and coming up with 4,294,967,296 with absolutely no evidence and an entirely made up backstory. :rolleyes:
I think the "trauma" of the last game could be part of what is driving this obsession. People think they are galaxy braining it, trying to predict a huge "wtf moment" if there is going to be one. So they can be like, "I knew it! I called!!1!!1"

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
has the footage of the MC and Jade with him on his computer
Wait what he does? I didn't catch that at all wtf???

I do see him being a big antagonist in future episodes though, maybe he has shady connections that could fuck everything up, IDK.

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
View attachment 1182575
Got bored so decided to try this tier list stuff, thoughts?
Excuse me sir, you seem to have accidentally put Maya in Quinn's place...other than that it looks pretty solid to me, except I like Lily better than Mona so I'd switch them. I also happen to like Jill quite a bit even though she doesn't put out, but I'll tell you right now not many people are gonna like you giving her an S rank.

Oh, also, are the rating in each tier in order or just random? Cause if it's random then you accidentally put Sage in Quinn's place...

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Excuse me sir, you seem to have accidentally put Maya in Quinn's place...other than that it looks pretty solid to me, except I like Lily better than Mona so I'd switch them. I also happen to like Jill quite a bit even though she doesn't put out, but I'll tell you right now not many people are gonna like you giving her an S rank.

Oh, also, are the rating in each tier in order or just random? Cause if it's random then you accidentally put Sage in Quinn's place...
To tell the truth it was a mix of both, some parts were random while others i put some thought into into (mostly the S tier), Sage is higher than Quinn for me because i'm more of a redhead guy but since we've started seeing more of her (Quinn) backstory i'm starting to like her more than let's say, the first season of BADIK, maybe someday she'll become an S. About Jill, she's only in S rank because i'm into vanilla stuff but i can see how putting her in an S rank might be wrong

Reactions: Milo-Otis

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I see that you are a man of culture.
And also brave, ask for opinions by putting Maya in the place she deserves (I totally agree with Sage and Maya, in my personal tier list I put Josy and Nicole as the other two instead of Bella and Jill).
I would put Josy in S rank but i just happen to like Maya a bit more and about Nicole i now realize i should've put her in a higher spot but i still don't see her as S rank material (could change in the future tho, same as with Maya, might redo this tier list after some future updates)

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I would put Josy in S rank but i just happen to like Maya a bit more and about Nicole i now realize i should've put her in a higher spot but i still don't see her as S rank material (could change in the future tho, same as with Maya, might redo this tier list after some future updates)
You don't have to defend your tastes sir, there is no reason to explain to others why you like or dislike the same as others!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes