BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I pretty much liked how this update we have separate scenes for just Josy and Maya, it feels good to dedicate some time for them alone
But not at each others expense. Wish we could have visited Josy, convinced Lily to join in, then stayed the night with Maya.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
DPC hates the harem, DPC has already started to punish the manwhore route, Just thinking that the SG leave aside the MC from that route and especially Quinn will be one of the satisfactory moment that will be seen in this thread, all her fans crying and calling Scrappy to update the MOD quickly as happened with Isabella :KEK:
I am agree a bit but you forget to mention M + J and mc. If no third wheel is allowed then M + J and mc should be no exception.

To support your words. Choices are already here to chose between from then now it's up to individual mc.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
With only a few exceptions, I'm having a lot of fun with this update...
You are a cheeky bastard, and you gave me a better laugh than anything I experienced in chapter 7. Kudos.
Last far-fetched solution. The MC was separated from his phone at the start of the game. Quinn and Sage got it at this point. One of the two could have installed a virus at that time.

So it's Quinn one of the two. :p
I think this one is less likely, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely. You have the video regardless, but nobody else gets it unless you tell Derek. If your phone was backdoored like that (which would certainly explain why the DIKs give you a new one after you're accepted), they'd still have to hear about the video from one of the DIKs.

My money would be on Tommy.

Reactions: OFT

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
My overall hope is that I can juggle Jill/Bella/Josy/Maya and Sage but I'm suspecting that while Jill/Bela and J/M will be workable, it's gonna be a Sage vs Jill thing at some point.
Give a deep thought into who you have the most HOTs for, that'll make your decision that much simpler :D

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Has anyone swiped right on Arieth on Swyper? If yes, does your MC have crabs now???? I need answers man...

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Has anyone swiped right on Arieth on Swyper? If yes, does your MC have crabs now???? I need answers man...
I tried it once and she desperately tries to get a dick pic from the mc for her "collection"... so yeah, the answer is yes. :D

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I assume that Lana is still alive and is the mother of Josy.
How old is Jill in that flashback where we see Lana 9 or 10? Josy and Jill can't be that far off in age. So you're basically also making the assumption Lana already had Josy during that flashback.

If I'm not mistaken you even said you think Lana looks 18-ish in that flashback. So Lana had Josy when she was 12-13? Yea that makes no sense. lol

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In EP6 we see the girl on the mattress in the drug den. This is Lana without tattoo and long hair.
The girl on the mattress was very likely Quinn’s mom.

When little Quinn "Q" walks out in the prologue to episode 6, Rox turns to the girl and says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But she's too wasted to answer, or just out cold. The girl is obviously a junkie; it's not likely Rox would expect parental responsibilities from some random junkie. She's gotta be Quinn's mom.

Later, in the present when Quinn goes to visit, a fucked up looking woman pushes her aside when she enters:
The look on Quinn's face after the encounter tells you it bothers her but she's trying to be strong:
She's being strong, because that fucked up woman is all that's left of her family, and she's been a junkie for as long as Quinn can remember.

Then after some business, Buddy asks:
To which Quinn replies:
At this point they're talking about the fucked up woman who pushed Quinn aside when she entered.

Buddy mentions he thought that Quinn's mom would recognize Quinn due to the makeup she wears that imitates Rox's tattoo, since that should remind the mom of Rox too.
Quinn responds that the tattoo makeup isn't for her mom, it's in memory, or tribute to her dad.
Buddy's response that Quinn always was daddy's girl, highlights two things:
  1. Rox is her father whom she loved.
  2. The fucked up woman is her mother, whom she does not care for as much as she did Rox.
So, in conjunction with your suggestion that the drugged out woman is Lana, if true, it would mean two things:
  1. Lana is still alive.
  2. Lana is Quinn's mom.
A few things that kinda refute this:
  • Quinn and Jill are about the same age, so based on how old Jill is in the Lana scene (she looks to be about 6 or 7), and Lana looks to be about 20, it means, if she's Quinn's mom, she would have been really fucking young when she gave birth. Possible but unlikely.
  • Lana and the fucked up woman look nothing alike.
  • In the Lana scene, she doesn't look like a fucked up junkie.
  • Based on the one scene when we see Lana, while she may be a rebel and disappoint her parents, she seems like a caring sister, so she'd also be a caring mom, the fucked up woman looks like she's just a piece of shit, and in the flashback she was too baked to give a shit, Lana doesn't come across like that.
So all in all, I doubt very much it's Lana lying on the mattress, it's just Quinn's piece of shit, junkie mom.

Dalli's Being a dik conspiracy theory board. View attachment 1182500
The truth is out there...
Yes it is out there, but the one place it isn't, is on dallie's fucking board! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes