seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
DPC is european right? Here I believe (but not sure) most bachelor's degree will require a final thesis. So he might have mixed up his country system with US one.
He's not saying Thesis. He's saying dissertation. A dissertation is Doctoral ... and this is in handling over 3,000 orders assisting writers. I have never seen an undergrad requesting assistance for a dissertation.

Reactions: Icekatana

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The girl on the mattress was very likely Quinn’s mom.

When little Quinn "Q" walks out in the prologue to episode 6, Rox turns to the girl and says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But she's too wasted to answer, or just out cold. The girl is obviously a junkie; it's not likely Rox would expect parental responsibilities from some random junkie. She's gotta be Quinn's mom.

Later, in the present when Quinn goes to visit, a fucked up looking woman pushes her aside when she enters:
The look on Quinn's face after the encounter tells you it bothers her but she's trying to be strong:
She's being strong, because that fucked up woman is all that's left of her family, and she's been a junkie for as long as Quinn can remember.

Then after some business, Buddy asks:
To which Quinn replies:
At this point they're talking about the fucked up woman who pushed Quinn aside when she entered.

Buddy mentions he thought that Quinn's mom would recognize Quinn due to the makeup she wears that imitates Rox's tattoo, since that should remind the mom of Rox too.
Quinn responds that the tattoo makeup isn't for her mom, it's in memory, or tribute to her dad.
Buddy's response that Quinn always was daddy's girl, highlights two things:
  1. Rox is her father whom she loved.
  2. The fucked up woman is her mother, whom she does not care for as much as she did Rox.
So, in conjunction with your suggestion that the drugged out woman is Lana, if true, it would mean two things:
  1. Lana is still alive.
  2. Lana is Quinn's mom.
A few things that kinda refute this:
  • Quinn and Jill are about the same age, so based on how old Jill is in the Lana scene (she looks to be about 6 or 7), and Lana looks to be about 20, it means, if she's Quinn's mom, she would have been really fucking young when she gave birth. Possible but unlikely.
  • Lana and the fucked up woman look nothing alike.
  • In the Lana scene, she doesn't look like a fucked up junkie.
  • Based on the one scene when we see Lana, while she may be a rebel and disappoint her parents, she seems like a caring sister, so she'd also be a caring mom, the fucked up woman looks like she's just a piece of shit, and in the flashback she was too baked to give a shit, Lana doesn't come across like that.
So all in all, I doubt very much it's Lana lying on the mattress, it's just Quinn's piece of shit, junkie mom.
This is one scene that solidified my attachment to Quinn. This scene right here hits super close to home for me personally. Almost got me blurry eyed.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Nope, just the two of them.

I don't even know if Arieth attends classes (?) but it would have been good if she commented too, if the mc had DM'ed her his cock when she asked, plus they could have had Jade as the teacher rather than the unknown teacher, and had her either gasp or smirk.

DPC could have really gone to town and had heaps of girls in there (if the mc had been slutting it up all over campus) and it could have been a massive uproar.

Missed opportunity I feel, but I guess the focus was meant to be more on Jill's reaction and if there were too many other girls involved, it might have taken away from that...

I don't think DPC is prepared to compromise his story based on these random theories, but I do believe he is up to throwing the players a bone from time-to-time.

There is some speculation that both Burkes are from previous marriages, and Tybalt may not be the biological son of one of them, but it's probably not important right now.

I do believe there's more to the conversation between Cathy and Jade at the bar scene in episode 6. I don't think the big drama they were talking about was just the Cathy Cluck...
So when it comes to tybelt blackmailing jill.
if that some how got out. Can situation like that can work in mc favor ?

About the thing you said for jade and cathy. I was only asking or should i say thinking about it because cathy bj will kill mc and bella relation so I thought. If cathy chose to open about mc there could be new fall for some player too.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
He's not saying Thesis. He's saying dissertation. A dissertation is Doctoral ... and this is in handling over 3,000 orders assisting writers. I have never seen an undergrad requesting assistance for a dissertation.
You got a point.
A semantic divergence then. In my language there is no difference between a thesis and a dissertation. It's the suffix that matters ,for a ph.d or else.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You got a point.
A semantic divergence then. In my language there is no difference between a thesis and a dissertation. It's the suffix that matters ,for a ph.d or else.
Don't say semantic to a linguist. It has a whole different meaning.

Reactions: Icekatana

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Anybody else wish there was a way to insert your own musical choices into the game during certain parts? I dunno but I think that party during DIK route in ep 7 woulda been way better with some older Lil' Jon playing in the back.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
About the new stat for Jill, jealousy
How likely is that, in perfect high school drama style, she will decide to get some "revenge" and tries to make MC jealous by actively flirt with Tybalt during the third date?
Then things could escalate badly with Tybalt forcing himself on Jill and MC sweeping in to save the princess.

Don't say semantic to a linguist. It has a whole different meaning.
Noted.

Last edited:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
my MC didn't sent/showed/had pics of his dick taken by nobody that I can remember? when it happens that Jill see MC's dickpics gone public?

there, just had to fix Riona's ass in this, couldnt help it
1234.jpg

The Assman.

pd, Tybalt dissertation about ''wellfare is bad'' is Gold, it's the kind of thing those guys would actually say :ROFLMAO:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Anybody else wish there was a way to insert your own musical choices into the game during certain parts? I dunno but I think that party during DIK route in ep 7 woulda been way better with some older Lil' Jon playing in the back.
nah, I think DPC did an amazing job with the music selection so far

Reactions: Giaochino

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
nah, I think DPC did an amazing job with the music selection so far
Oh definitely. Don't get me wrong, I love the music. I just think the scenes where you're getting rid of the alphas would have been more impactful while something else apart from rave music played in the background.

Reactions: Hermith

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The destruction of the DIK Mansion could be the work of the BIG PLAYER.
There is some interesting facts. Those alphas marks inside the mansion painted in DIK colors. Also MC says the inscription in Rusty's room is "very good hand writting" (the only one who shown nice hand writing is Jill but this is ridiculous :D )

Reactions: yngve

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Guess there is a bug with the 2d art gallery: I bought most of them from the paint shop, but only those from my old save are being shown there (only 2 arts). The ones I bought afterwards are not being shown in that gallery...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Guess there is a bug with the 2d art gallery: I bought most of them from the paint shop, but only those from my old save are being shown there (only 2 arts). The ones I bought afterwards are not being shown in that gallery...
They take time for Jacob to draw.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes