May 12, 2021
this is the thing that bothers me about the whole maya/yosy thing: in this scenario MC will also have to fox their relationship instead of you know doing other things with the others LIS
What do you mean? You have the choice of spending time with one of them: Maya, Josy (whether you are on their path or not) or Quinn, you can also choose to stay at the DIK house if they don't interest you.

If you are following a specific LI, I don't understand how other LIs are going to take away the scenes they have if you are not in their paths.
With the default friends path with M&J if you are completely ignoring them, it seems to me that it's a bit obvious that they're not going to magically remove scenes from other LIs, nor that they could, that doesn't make much sense.

If what you want, it is that they disappear from the life of the MC or other LIs because you are not on their route romantically, well, that will not happen, DPC didn't give us a choice in that matter but that won't change the amount of scenes/moments the MC would normally have with other LIs.

Reactions: isotope

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
People are upset that the Cathy scene blocks the Bella path whereas I am wishing that I could have got the Cathy scene even though I am on the Josy/Maya path. In other words I want off the Bella path but my MC keeps taking things further, there will be big fallouts if I ever get a chance to dump her and I have to go back to a chapter 3 save to undo it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I must say that, unexpectedly, the scene with Quinn is the weakest of the three.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She follows up MC's "let's hang out more" message, invites him to her place. Asks probably the biggest question a girl can ask(how many times you have scored?), offers a free meal from her restaurant (don't think that's unimportant, she scolded Camila for doing it before so hard she tells that to MC). If you choose her(like there was any other option :Kappa: ), she says you don't need to pay for that.
Literally asks for permission to succ(at the rooftop she said it's only for that time but now we see how much she changed since then in MC's case) and does all the work by herself afterwards. She also gets off in an affectionate way.
If you take the scene just by itself, yeah it was very linear and short. But if you take it in the context, it's probably the best. Hell, her cuddling with MC makes it best by itself :love:
Zirael Q, I agree with everything you said. I felt all three scenes were great for each girl, depending on who you wanted to be with, but overall I felt Quinn's was more meaningful. Everything that happened there was a step forward in the relationship:
  • She wasn't scornful at all. When the mc naively realizes the Hookah is a drug her response is quite nice, she's enjoying the mc's naivety on a much more pleasant level than usual.

• Her suggesting that he doesn't have to pay her for sex anymore is big. He had to convince her most other times to do it for free, she gave in each time, but now she's saying she wants to do it with him for them, not for money.

• She's not the kind of girl to make out with a guy, she's either looking to gain something or after sexual gratification, so for her to agree to make out, that's a massive step for her. At first she's unsure, but then she just enjoys it for what it is.

• She even does a sexy dance for the mc, just for fun, no real ulterior motive, she's not trying to get one up on him or play mind games, they were just chilling and enjoying each other.

• When the mc starts to feel a bit green, she's cool about it, rather than calling him a pussy or something.

• Her coyly offering him a blow job, all her haughtiness is long gone in this encounter.

• Then she gives him a blowjob and fucks him, nothing seriously significant here, but it's good to see she can cum from anal. :sneaky:

• Then there's that intimate moment after they're both spent.

• And finally there's that shot that can never be exploited too much with her resting with him.

All in all it was a next level experience with Quinn. It's just sad she was still guarded about personal things, like what she's reading and what she's studying. We're getting there.

The other girl's scenes were fun:
  • Sex with Maya while sharing the mc's mom's movie choice (which was interestingly atrocious) was a way for them to bond on multiple levels.
  • And Josy's scene was a gossip fest, so that was fun too.
But Quinn took the (space) cake. :geek:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
People are upset that the Cathy scene blocks the Bella path whereas I am wishing that I could have got the Cathy scene even though I am on the Josy/Maya path. In other words I want off the Bella path but my MC keeps taking things further, there will be big fallouts if I ever get a chance to dump her and I have to go back to a chapter 3 save to undo it.
no need to go that far, you can just not go to the sauna with her in Ep.5

Reactions: JohnDelfino

TouchingHavoc

Mar 5, 2021
All in all, from my early delving in adult games, I think this game has the best character development and I really enjoy the Quinn character evolution.

In my honest opinion, this is the best adult game I have encountered yet. Very professionnal story building and graphics without forgetting it's an adult game.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone explain me how I went from someone pursuing Maya in the early game only to reject M&J because no sharing, ending up a buddy fuck to Sage and having no saying about keepin that way (apparently DPC forces the MC to have feelings for Sage), screwing around with Bella despite the choice being pretty much "Go/Ask Bella's help" ending up with the MC foolin around with her?

...and now my CHICK playthrough end up hurting Jill in all of this because Sage recognized the MC dick? Yeah my main save is starting to shape up to be an utter mess. I reaaaaaaly hope DPC starts allowing some choices and not adding invisible love points or whatever.

Maybe its time for a DIK playthrough.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Can someone explain me how I went from someone pursuing Maya in the early game only to reject M&J because no sharing, ending up a buddy fuck to Sage and having no saying about keepin that way (apparently DPC forces the MC to have feelings for Sage), screwing around with Bella despite the choice being pretty much "Go/Ask Bella's help" ending up with the MC foolin around with her?

...and now my CHICK playthrough end up hurting Jill in all of this because Sage recognized the MC dick? Yeah my main save is starting to shape up to be an utter mess. I reaaaaaaly hope DPC starts allowing some choices and not adding invisible love points or whatever.

Maybe its time for a DIK playthrough.
I've had my reservations about how much choice the game allows you but, not with the Sage path. The player has full choice to not sleep with Sage.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ending up a buddy fuck to Sage and having no saying about keepin that way (apparently DPC forces the MC to have feelings for Sage),
Incorrect. You chose to fool around with Sage. You absolutely have had, at multiple points, a choice in whether or not to engage with her, and they can all be refused. I have refused them (in one playthrough)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I've had my reservations about how much choice the game allows you but, not with the Sage path. The player has full choice to not sleep with Sage.
Incorrect. You chose to fool around with Sage. You absolutely have had, at multiple points, a choice in whether or not to engage with her, and they can all be refused. I have refused them (in one playthrough)
I get it. Still, a choice after sparing to keep things as they were or try something else would be better than DPC just assuming the MC has feelings for Sage. As for Bella, how things developed seem very odd, at least for me since I wasnt actively pursuing her, but asked for her help and went to the library in episode 3. The game just seemed to assume it wasnt a platonic move.

Also, apparently my MC mentions Josy to Derek despite I never truly chosing to make a move on Josy (episode 2 dinner end up sooner) and my MC admitting to Derek in the preps party in episode 5 that he has feelings for Maya. Its just weird overall. I feel like DPC is pushing some choices in the same way Megan was pushed in Acting Lessons.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
:unsure: :unsure:

the distinction between DIK and CHICK is becoming more and more obscure...

you have Josy in your bed, the DIK choice is.... go to sleep.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the most beautiful among beauties :love::love::love:
no homo, my huge dik with dik affinity playthrough had the choice to seduce josy, be neutral affinity to join maya/josy relationship in episode 4 after that go dik affinity :BootyTime:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I might be in the minority here but I'd rather go down the Sage, Quinn, Rio and Jade paths then the others. Jill for example, to me, is pretty low on my list. And Bella, while nice to look at, is not that big of a loss if you get kicked off her path because you want to check out Cathy. Hell, Cathys been neglected as far as her path goes. I thought ep7 would finally give us that Cathy scene instead, at best, we might get one quick one-night-stand before she's gone from the rest of the game.

Still, I'd be pretty happy if I got another hot Jade scene in ep8. Her closet scene back in ep6 was very hot, and the tease at the end of ep7 has me craving more with her.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
As for Bella, how things developed seem very odd, at least for me since I wasnt actively pursuing her, but asked for her help and went to the library in episode 3. The game just seemed to assume it wasnt a platonic move.
the important choice with Bella comes in Ep. 5 and it's pretty obvious
Also, apparently my MC mentions Josy to Derek despite I never truly chosing to make a move on Josy (episode 2 dinner end up sooner) and my MC admitting to Derek in the preps party in episode 5 that he has feelings for Maya. Its just weird overall. I feel like DPC is pushing some choices in the same way Megan was pushed in Acting Lessons.
well, yeah, but even if you didn't do anything, MC still had a huge crush on Josy before college started, so in a way he is moving on from that. and if you think that it was so long ago it's not worth mentioning, only a month passed since college started

I get it. Still, a choice after sparing to keep things as they were or try something else would be better than DPC just assuming the MC has feelings for Sage
Ok, I agree with that one

Reactions: jaden_yuki

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the important choice with Bella comes in Ep. 5 and it's pretty obvious

well, yeah, but even if you didn't do anything, MC still had a huge crush on Josy before college started, so in a way he is moving on from that. and if you think that it was so long ago it's not worth mentioning, only a month passed since college started

Ok, I agree with that one
I guess I'm just not understanding what he's saying about Sage but, where does DPC assume that the MC has feelings for Sage?

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Zirael Q, I agree with everything you said. I felt all three scenes were great for each girl, depending on who you wanted to be with, but overall I felt Quinn's was more meaningful. Everything that happened there was a step forward in the relationship:
  • She wasn't scornful at all. When the mc naively realizes the Hookah is a drug her response is quite nice, she's enjoying the mc's naivety on a much more pleasant level than usual.

• Her suggesting that he doesn't have to pay her for sex anymore is big. He had to convince her most other times to do it for free, she gave in each time, but now she's saying she wants to do it with him for them, not for money.

• She's not the kind of girl to make out with a guy, she's either looking to gain something or after sexual gratification, so for her to agree to make out, that's a massive step for her. At first she's unsure, but then she just enjoys it for what it is.

• She even does a sexy dance for the mc, just for fun, no real ulterior motive, she's not trying to get one up on him or play mind games, they were just chilling and enjoying each other.

• When the mc starts to feel a bit green, she's cool about it, rather than calling him a pussy or something.

• Her coyly offering him a blow job, all her haughtiness is long gone in this encounter.

• Then she gives him a blowjob and fucks him, nothing seriously significant here, but it's good to see she can cum from anal. :sneaky:

• And finally there's that shot that can never be exploited too much with her resting with him.

All in all it was a next level experience with Quinn. It's just sad she was still guarded about personal things, like what she's reading and what she's studying. We're getting there.

• Sex with Maya while sharing the mc's mom's movie choice (which was interestingly atrocious) was a way for them to bond on multiple levels.
Love these summaries you do of Quinn moments!

May 12, 2021
I guess I'm just not understanding what he's saying about Sage but, where does DPC assume that the MC has feelings for Sage?
I guess he means that Sage and the MC had only agreed to fuck buddy's and the MC in this episode when sparring in his room out of nowhere tells her he wants more than that and DPC doesn't give you a choice on the matter to be fuck buddies and nothing more.
I was taken by surprise by the MC when he said that he wanted more than just fuck buddy and also that "rebound guy" thing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

She follows up MC's "let's hang out more" message, invites him to her place. Asks probably the biggest question a girl can ask(how many times you have scored?), offers a free meal from her restaurant (don't think that's unimportant, she scolded Camila for doing it before so hard she tells that to MC). If you choose her(like there was any other option :Kappa: ), she says you don't need to pay for that.
Literally asks for permission to succ(at the rooftop she said it's only for that time but now we see how much she changed since then in MC's case) and does all the work by herself afterwards. She also gets off in an affectionate way.
If you take the scene just by itself, yeah it was very linear and short. But if you take it in the context, it's probably the best. Hell, her cuddling with MC makes it best by itself :love:
maybe you are right...

my problem with the Quinn scene is psychological, it's a scene that's more important to us players than it is to MC. it's us players who see the most important part.

and the more DPc wants us to like Quinn, the more I fear for her.

a Quinn who is still looking for Maya's video (why do you think? to cancel her promotion to HOT or to blackmail her?)i doubt she can have a happy ending :(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes