JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Very interesting and well thought out, just a couple of comments...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Maya initiated it to basically prove to herself that she could. She's so afraid of being alone that she's willing to go to any length, including betraying her own feelings, to avoid it. I really do see Josy and Maya as being made for each other though. They're a great fit. One is introverted and reserved, the other is outward and bubbly. Opposites attract and I think Josy is exactly what Maya needs to flourish. For that reason, I always decline the throuple. Even in a VN, I can't stand in the way of true love.
Jill may be intellectually smart but she's very ignorant in the ways of the world. She's been too sheltered and it's hindered her progression as a fully functional adult. That's the reason Bella is so protective of her. She sees Jill as a child mentally because in all regards, Jill's mentality has been stifled by her parents.
I really really hope DPC doesn't do anything to Quinn but I'm prepared for it. After playing AL and seeing the warning in the beginning of BADIK, my walls are up. I'm still going through PTSD from Acting Lessons.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'd love that. My main issue with Bella was her cold attitude toward the mc in public, while she slowly gave in to that guilty pleasure in private. She has her own problems, but I still thought that wasn't fair. When that changes and they go out together more it could also change my top girl list.
She can't be so warming or loving to mc in public even now, she's a teacher, the relationship must be kept as a secret.

Bella can't stand Jade, let's avoid Jade
Bella is very close to Jill, let's avoid Jill
Bella is Sage's tutor, let's avoid Sage

And in the end it's Cathe who fucks us over....
if you're following that logic, getting Bella's very close friend to blow you in her car it's not a wise decision :KEK:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't recommend persuading the 5 main girls for the simple reason that each one is getting to know each other.

Josy is friends with Jill now she is meeting Sage, Isabella has not had a lot of contact with her with Maya well she is his girlfriend

Jill knows Josy and Maya but now we know that she knows Sage and Isabella we already know they are friends

Isabella is friends with Jill but now she knows Sage, Josy saw her once the same as with Maya but there is not much to tell about the two of them since they have never even spoken

Maya knows who Jill is and now she can start a friendship with Sage, Isabella doesn't know who she is for now but in the scene in the Library she already notice her, with Josy the same is her girlfriend

Sage meets Josy, Jill, Isabella now Maya being she who has had the most contact with another LI apart from MC

It is only a matter of time, the most jealous for now is Jill and it is only the beginning of that drama that many do not want to see
I don't expect being in a relationship with several LIs to lead to a traumatic break-up (with the exception of Jill and Bella, who are in a very special situation, so special that it could also lead to a game over).

because as you say they are all more or less aware of the fact that MC is very close to the others, and also the scene of Tybalt's presentation rather than as the prelude to a drama seems almost a positive turn, with the girls more aware of the situation.

after Jill, DPC decided that also with Sage the relationship should take a step forward, we'll see

in most cases i think there will be other direct choices, hopefully not hypocritical and cowardly like the one for Jill in the seventh

"I'm really misbehaving with Jill, going behind her back, maybe I should change..."

"I'm almost giving up on Jill, she's having fun with Tybalt thanks to me and my special friend Derek!"

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I really really hope DPC doesn't do anything to Quinn but I'm prepared for it. After playing AL and seeing the warning in the beginning of BADIK, my walls are up. I'm still going through PTSD from Acting Lessons.
Tell me about it. After playing Acting Lessons, whenever I see a house fire I have trouble maintaining my erection :cry: Really takes the fun out of life :KEK:

I gotta say I'm starting to look up on Quinn's situation tho. I used to think she wouldn't be a real LI because she doesn't get any points, but after someone posted just how little points actual LI's like Sage can get (something like 5 total) I feel like points aren't really important. The official walkthrough mentioning you can impress Quinn and impress Quinn more by saying you only like her during the hangout is promising too.

I'm braced for someone to get hurt, I think it'll be Riona with the stalker stuff because imo if Quinn was horribly murdered probably about 70% of the fanbase would shrug or be pleased with it, so that's not much of a story impact. DPC likes to kick everyone in the feels, not just a small subset of simps like us :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you're following that logic, getting Bella's very close friend to blow you in her car it's not a wise decision.
but rubbing up against Jill on her couch was a good idea?

or sticking your hand down Maya's knickers in the library?

No point in making predictions, the fatal mistake will be the one that DPC will want it to be.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
is anyone trying the worst possible path?
I do not now, nor have any intention for the future of persuing Arieth. S
This is not your story.
That was evident from the moment MC didn't have a chance to buy condoms. Not that I generally would worry about it, but when it comes to the girls on Quinn's menu? Uh, yeah. No matter how cute Camila's brown little babies would be with my MC, as long as she's a working girl I'd want that extra bit of protection. If for no other reason than peace of mind, so if she did wind up with child I wouldn't really question if it was mine or not.

Again, not that I'd mind.. a Camila/Riona tag-team seems like a perfect ending to the game if you ask me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and n0cn1l

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Do you guys think that pregnancy will be introduced into this game at any point? If so, then who would you shoot ropes off into first?

I miss Bella's pool, this was a great scene:
Bro. Every post you make is a youtube video on that channel. Do you have anything else to add to the conversation with us? I already subbed that channel btw.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I recommend you to complete the full version and then post your views about the girls, knowing half story isn't any fun. Who knows you might as well like one of the two and many more girls and it's Josy not Jozy.

For Bella and Jill, you need to be CHICK to pursue them and DIK for sage. Right now, there is no combo present in the game but you can commit to more than one girl like in Josy and Maya path for now.

PS: Like Tadpol pointed, I would also recommend you to play separate routes and be faithful to the girl, cuz in bella route if you start relation with cathy then you are doomed.
But arent Josy and Maya together? You always get cucked no matter what, at least that's what it seems to me. In the end they choose each other with possibility of threesome, but their "real" relationship is to each other, not you. Or am I wrong?

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Tell me about it. After playing Acting Lessons, whenever I see a house fire I have trouble maintaining my erection :cry: Really takes the fun out of life :KEK:

I gotta say I'm starting to look up on Quinn's situation tho. I used to think she wouldn't be a real LI because she doesn't get any points, but after someone posted just how little points actual LI's like Sage can get (something like 5 total) I feel like points aren't really important. The official walkthrough mentioning you can impress Quinn and impress Quinn more by saying you only like her during the hangout is promising too.

I'm braced for someone to get hurt, I think it'll be Riona with the stalker stuff because imo if Quinn was horribly murdered probably about 70% of the fanbase would shrug or be pleased with it, so that's not much of a story impact. DPC likes to kick everyone in the feels, not just a small subset of simps like us :HideThePain:
Don't you dare Jinx Riona Best Gurl like that. If quinn has to be sacrificed so be it, but not Riona.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think given the information that has been gathered in previous episodes, a lot of things could happen in episode 8.
Hopefully we'll get some answers to some pretty substantial questions we've had for far too long.
My thoughts and theories about episode 8 and beyond:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is way too long. I'm tired of typing so I'm done for now.
You should've just bothered with Quinn because 90~ish% of what you wrote for the other girls shows you either didn't playthrough their routes or have poor reading comprehension.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Do you guys think that pregnancy will be introduced into this game at any point? If so, then who would you shoot ropes off into first?

Bro. Every post you make is a youtube video on that channel. Do you have anything else to add to the conversation with us? I already subbed that channel btw.
Well, it almost happened with Dany so, possible ofc. But in almost every scene we have the option of pulling out/anal. No dangers so far. I'd go so far to say every single one of the girls working in the restaurant are safe for pregnancy. They are probably prepared always.
For STDs, it's a different story. Again, as we saw with Ari deCrabs

Reactions: JamieSadistic

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
But arent Josy and Maya together? You always get cucked no matter what, at least that's what it seems to me. In the end they choose each other with possibility of threesome, but their "real" relationship is to each other, not you. Or am I wrong?
Depends what definition of “cucked” you’re using.

the imaginary one people use where any woman on planet earth who does anything sexual with anyone that isn’t you regardless of your relationship status with them is “cuckoldry” then yeah... they “cuck” you.

In reality with a rational understanding of the world they don’t “cuck” anyone because they’re upfront about being in relationships and the MC is never in a relationship with either of them. They don’t betray anyone but each other.

There’s no NTR in this game. Anyone in a relationship is upfront about it and you’re never in one with them.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You should've just bothered with Quinn because 90~ish% of what you wrote for the other girls shows you either didn't playthrough their routes or have poor reading comprehension.
Point out the flaws in what I wrote if you have issue with it. Also, instead of being an ass, you should save your insults for someone who HAS poor reading comprehension and won't fire back.

Reactions: flippityflop

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
My gut says that Quinn will survive whatever happens, but that she'll either end in a very dark place or with the possibility of redemption - the latter will exact a heavy price though, I suspect, and be linked to MC's choices.

On her popularity - I'm biased of course, being a fellow card-carrying Quinn simp, but I get the impression from comments here and elsewhere that Quinn's fans are growing in number, particularly after eps 6 and 7. Dare we dream of the day that Quinn wins a patreon special render poll!

Reactions: goldenrule91

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
Just dropping a note that this game has made me interested in VNs in general, not just lewd shit. Very nicely put together. I played once, then went on monogamous runs with each and total dik fuckboy run as well.

I am resisting AL based on reactions. Shit I had a hard time with Melody. The first adult VN I have read. Got the family ending and my heart was broken for her lost dream. With how compelling good writing is in these I really don't want to mourn a death.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just dropping a note that this game has made me interested in VNs in general, not just lewd shit. Very nicely put together. I played once, then went on monogamous runs with each and total dik fuckboy run as well.

I am resisting AL based on reactions. Shit I had a hard time with Melody. The first adult VN I have read. Got the family ending and my heart was broken for her lost dream. With how compelling good writing is in these I really don't want to mourn a death.
I would say that if you suffered with Melody it makes sense not to go near AL.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes