vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the game records how many times we practice the guitar?
Don't know that, but i've seen a "practised Jill's song on guitar (or not)" message in the chapter summary under Jill...
After Jill calls you when she is practising in the auditorium you take a picture of the notes, later during a free roam you make it work for you somehow since you're not that good with notes... It's Jill's song, so it would not surprise me you will play together.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
But you already said it, I was just following your logic. I agree with you, it's not viable for DPC to punish all the reckless decisions.
and I think that the thing with Tybalt's presentation confirmed my personal theory that DPC wants to catch us by surprise with consequences and punishments.

Reactions: Daver and RonnieBoi

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
and I think that the thing with Tybalt's presentation confirmed my personal theory that DPC wants to catch us by surprise with consequences and punishments.
That's a big oh shit moment for a lot of players. I mean for me it's great fuck Tybalt fuck Jill y'all know.

But some of these guys think they still gon bang Jill even after bullying Tybalt like that.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I didn't get any traction on this when I posted it some pages ago, but I think Lucas is the one who is harassing Fruit Fucker on Rooster. From what I recall, the poster demonstrated knowledge of his habits...like someone at the prep house might know.

Does some mad lad have screens of all of the clucks where Tyballs gets owned? Maybe we can add some weight to my theory or disprove it. Even if we can't figure it out, I will find it very therapeutic to see all of those clucks in one place. :love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's a big oh shit moment for a lot of players. I mean for me it's great fuck Tybalt fuck Jill y'all know.

But some of these guys think they still gon bang Jill even after bullying Tybalt like that.
Yes, we will:cool:. Here is the thing, if Quinn can show character development, softness toward MV etc, then Why can't Jill develop too ? She starting too, or already see Tybalt for who He is, as she was telling this to Bella. The presentation was also a Reality Check for Jill, and not a "feel sorry for Tybalt " moment. Eventually, that Pussy Between her Legs will have bigger role in her decision makings then her so called childish principles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Yes, we will:cool:. Here is the thing, if Quinn can show character development, softness toward MV etc, then Why can't Jill develop too ? She starting too, or already see Tybalt for who He is, as she was telling this to Bella. The presentation was also a Reality Check for Jill, and not a "feel sorry for Tybalt " moment. Eventually, that Pussy Between her Legs will have bigger role in her decision makings then her so called childish principles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I agree, no way anyone would feel bad for Tybalt there, he was in the middle of a rant about how poor people suck

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If you play with an MC whose sole rule is to never knowingly hook up with someone in a committed relationship or to pay for sex, then which girls/scenes does that rule out?

1) Josy on their dinner date (Ep. 4 and later is OK)
2) Sage as fuck buddy (Ep. 7 and later is OK)
3) Jade
4) Quinn's restaurant (can still hook up with all of the girls except maybe Riona)
5) Nicole/Envy (perhaps an exception, depending on how you classify a private lap dance that kicks things off)
6) Bella (perhaps an exception, depending on whether you feel she's in a relationship or not - she certainly thinks she is)
7) Lily (if DIK, need to pay her for scene during prep party free roam, but not if neutral)

Have I missed any? I'd think everyone else is fair game.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I agree, no way anyone would feel bad for Tybalt there, he was in the middle of a rant about how poor people suck
It wasn't about poor people sucking, it was about people on government assistance not being motivated to get a job because they're content with the amount of money they're being handed for doing nothing.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Why would anyone choose to be poor? Have they just tried not being poor? Poor people are gross.
They are poor because they dont try enough. But if we make them more poor then they will try more hard and then stop being poor. I know this couse my billonaire daddy told me just before give me a millonaire loan i used to put my own bussiness. Now i am working really hard in my own boat in the middle of the meditrreanean sea with three whores sucking my balls.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You should try Eva Kiss games then. In both Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String there is significant branching that has major impact on who the MC is and the story over all. That's just one dev as an example, I could offer many more but don't want to write an extensive plug for other games. Of the games I'm currently following I would say that BaDIK offers the least significant choices or effective branching. This really is a story on rails.
I have nothing bad to say about Eva Kiss, and I loved Good Girl Gone Bad when I played it a couple years ago; I really should try it again now that it's finished.

As for being on rails, it depends on how you look at it. BaDIK is far less flexible than GGGB, but it also has a much stronger emphasis on the overall narrative; it can afford to build up themes because it knows you'll encounter the setup and payoff. I think which is better will vary based on what you want out of a game. (It's also possible BaDIK will eventually encompass changes on par with GGGB, but it will take a long time to get there and I wouldn't bet any money on it.)

Just dropping a note that this game has made me interested in VNs in general, not just lewd shit. Very nicely put together. I played once, then went on monogamous runs with each and total dik fuckboy run as well.

I am resisting AL based on reactions. Shit I had a hard time with Melody. The first adult VN I have read. Got the family ending and my heart was broken for her lost dream. With how compelling good writing is in these I really don't want to mourn a death.
AL starts off with some minor dark elements, but it gets extremely intense by the end of it. It's a good - if deeply flawed - game, and you WILL read spoilers if you stick around here for any length of time.

So if you think you'll ever be curious about it, I'd recommend girding yourself up and playing it once (with full knowledge that the game is trying to emotionally scar you). If you're perfectly happy to learn the details without ever playing in, then steer clear.

If you play with an MC whose sole rule is to never knowingly hook up with someone in a committed relationship or to pay for sex, then which girls/scenes does that rule out?

1) Josy on their dinner date (Ep. 4 and later is OK)
2) Sage as fuck buddy (Ep. 7 and later is OK)
3) Jade
4) Quinn's restaurant (can still hook up with all of the girls except maybe Riona)
5) Nicole/Envy (perhaps an exception, depending on how you classify a private lap dance that kicks things off)
6) Bella (perhaps an exception, depending on whether you feel she's in a relationship or not - she certainly thinks she is)
7) Lily (if DIK, need to pay her for scene during prep party free roam, but not if neutral)

Have I missed any? I'd think everyone else is fair game.
It might be faster to list the lewd scenes you CAN participate in. You're basically limited to Jill and Cathy full time, plus the one-shot with Nora. Maya's early scenes technically qualify, which means she and Josy post-Episode 4 might be okay too (it depends on how you consider the decision to try for something more). Sage would be fair game starting in Episode 7.

Quinn's rooftop scene in Episode 4 is in, but her other scenes would only qualify if you are allowed to join Quinn's restaurant, which seems dubious. Camila (and Mona), Riona, Lily, Sarah and Mel have a subset of scenes that don't require money (assuming you can qualify for them). I guess Becky would be okay (you need to be a DIK, which isn't too hard by Episode 7). If you really want to split hairs, I think you can watch the Pink Rose girls dance without paying if you let Derek handle the sex stuff in Episode 3, but I may be misremembering.

That's about it.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
yep, Jills end of episode report(episode 4) states weather or not you practiced the song on your guitar. Seeing as you can choose weather to practice or not again in episode 6 it'll obviously come into play during her concert.
If you don't practice, you won't go to Jill's recital or won't help her.
If you practice at every opportunity and are fully on Jill's path, then when her nerves get to her you'll be able to step in to help.
Maybe if you only practice 1 out of 2 times, you try to help but mess up, which diverts the audiences attention and calms her nerves but doesn't get you a lewd scene.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
It wasn't about poor people sucking, it was about people on government assistance not being motivated to get a job because they're content with the amount of money they're being handed for doing nothing.
Bruv he was ranting on poor people not working because of handouts while showing middle class houses, he had no idea what he was saying so yes "poor people sucking" is exactly what he was raving on about.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
They are poor because they dont try enough. But if we make them more poor then they will try more hard and then stop being poor. I know this couse my billonaire daddy told me just before give me a millonaire loan i used to put my own bussiness. Now i am working really hard in my own boat in the middle of the meditrreanean sea with three whores sucking my balls.
Now that is just a lie, why would you have three whores on your balls, and none on the shaft, that is improper whore distribution I do not believe you are a millionare. ;)

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Now that is just a lie, why would you have three whores on your balls, and none on the shaft, that is improper whore distribution I do not believe you are a millionare. ;)
Oh that's simple, one on each ball and the third working the back of the sack and taint. He did say he was working, can't get too relaxed. :cool:

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Heycock and shazba

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
If you don't practice, you won't go to Jill's recital or won't help her.
If you practice at every opportunity and are fully on Jill's path, then when her nerves get to her you'll be able to step in to help.
Maybe if you only practice 1 out of 2 times, you try to help but mess up, which diverts the audiences attention and calms her nerves but doesn't get you a lewd scene.
how many times can we practice Jill's song?

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Is there any downside to becoming fuck buddies with Sage? (Like how going for Isabella or Jill seems to cancel out Cathy scenes.)

I got to chapter 6 and my save was a disaster lol. Going to start over. I'm thinking of having 2 different saves, one going to go for Isabella/Jill route while getting Jade and Quinn scenes. And the other going for Maya/Josy route with Cathy scenes.

Anything I should know before starting those saves? I'm playing with minigames enabled so it takes a long time...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Is there any downside to becoming fuck buddies with Sage? (Like how going for Isabella or Jill seems to cancel out Cathy scenes.)

I got to chapter 6 and my save was a disaster lol. Going to start over. I'm thinking of having 2 different saves, one going to go for Isabella/Jill route while getting Jade and Quinn scenes. And the other going for Maya/Josy route with Cathy scenes.

Anything I should know before starting those saves? I'm playing with minigames enabled so it takes a long time...
M&J will block Cathy. And if you want to follow Quinn you have to have DIK affinity, so it blocks you options with Bella, and some scene with Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes