ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill won’t finger herself to MC’s photo if he has Dik affinity, and it seems that this will close her path for good. Will there be a time where even Neutral won’t cut it (i.e. you need strictly Chick affinity)?

The shower scene did require Chick affinity but that wasn’t essential for her path.
With the main girls, I dont think so.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
So, what's going on between the MC and Heather? I think it's time to take an in depth look at how that relationship is truly blossoming!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that's it for Heather for now. Nothing has actually happened yet (unless you include the MC spraying cum over Heather's naked body), but it looks like the wheels are definitely in motion. :sneaky:
Another great post, Shaz. (y)

"Yes, Heather, you do owe me one. Well, -1 to be precise." - FuckFace.

Tommy has become more likeable as time goes on, but I won't feel even slightly guilty when Heather decides she wants the footlong.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Since this game heavily encourages replaying for different stuff like other girls/scenes, a different dik rating, and by the end we'll definitely need to commit to one girl (maybe 2 depending how Maya and Josy plays out). I really wish they'd add the option to skip stuff such as the Quinn scenes at the beginning of the chapters and flashbacks like Maya and Josy and your mother's diary since they won't change regardless of what you do.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The main attraction? I would have to say that the story, if you go through this thread a little bit you will realize that most of it is discussion about the story and the characters, it can grab you, but you might not like it because of some licenses the author takes to progress his story the way he wants, but he is definitely telling a great story supported with top notch renders and very high quality animations. A whole separate issue is the music, really one of the high points.
There's no doubt that story is one the main attraction of BaDIK, that's why I'm so upset with the direction that the game is going.

As far as why DPC has so many Patron's, it's mostly because he's very good at marketing. DPC stirred up a lot of controversy with Acting Lesson's. It was a game widely discussed on many forum's. And at every opportunity DPC has jumped in and stirred the pot, just look at his post on the first page of this thread. Or his threat's to take legal action on Reddit. He's shown himself to be very effective at getting his brand out there and talked about.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
So, what's going on between the MC and Heather? I think it's time to take an in depth look at how that relationship is truly blossoming!

Well that's it for Heather for now. Nothing has actually happened yet (unless you include the MC spraying cum over Heather's naked body), but it looks like the wheels are definitely in motion. :sneaky:
To get a high attention of players it isn't a good idea to have sex with all the girls in the early chapters but as MC andavance in the story getting more hardcore and/or intimate sex scenes, meeting new girls (Sandy, Nora, Lily, Madame... :) ), opening the chance for already known girls (Heather), fucking some girl properly in the late chapters (Bella and Jill). So everything is going as it should be.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
Is there any downside to becoming fuck buddies with Sage? (Like how going for Isabella or Jill seems to cancel out Cathy scenes.)
Not until now. But there are still some episodes to come.

I got to chapter 6 and my save was a disaster lol. Going to start over. I'm thinking of having 2 different saves, one going to go for Isabella/Jill route while getting Jade and Quinn scenes. And the other going for Maya/Josy route with Cathy scenes.

Anything I should know before starting those saves? I'm playing with minigames enabled so it takes a long time...
Jade and Cathy work well together. So far, they can be combined with Sage, Quinn and the SG, like Nicole, Nora or Becky, without any problems. Also, in my opinion, the DIK path is a little more fun with Sage.

Bella, Jill, and Josy & Maja are compatible at this time if you go the CHICK path. What effects the dick pic will have, however, we do not yet know.

In future episodes, however, too many escapades could lead to real trouble.

So what's the main attraction of this game? it doesn't seem to hit the usual notes , Incest corruption ect.
This AVN features some well-developed characters, unexpected twists, and plenty of drama. Plus, the college party genre is kind of classic. The renderings and animations are mostly superbly done.

at the moment it costs just 1 Jill's jealous point if you take a picture of your dick on Tybalt's mobile
One point for Josy and one point for Sage. With Josy, however, the scene in E2 is enough, which basically doesn't matter if you're not on her path. How Jill will react, we don't know yet.

Tybalt will probably not succeed on his third date with Jill either, thanks to Bella. I don't expect him to just give up, though. The dick pic could therefore be the reason for another blackmail.

Reactions: Daver and kinkyshin

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Wonder when she'll go to Tommy and asks for a go for MC. We'll see how it goes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
One point for Josy and one point for Sage. With Josy, however, the scene in E2 is enough, which basically doesn't matter if you're not on her path. How Jill will react, we don't know yet.
Think before tennis during that date with her she acknowledges if the person is worth it, there's likely to come some jealousy in play.... (Let's just hope too many Jealousy points won't result in some Burgmeister and Royce chainsaw massacre.... )

Either way i think if you chose to "pursue Sage" you can not chose to "fight for Jill"...
Both jealousy points now ingame can be gained without being on Josy or Sage paths so it is possible these points only will have some effect when you're on Jill's path...

Reactions: Jules_Papillon
May 7, 2021
Think before tennis during that date with her she acknowledges if the person is worth it, there's likely to come some jealousy in play....
You are right. Jealousy points do not necessarily have to have a negative effect. But too many could also be bad again.

Either way i think if you chose to "pursue Sage" you can not chose to "fight for Jill"...
Sure you can. Basically, you can also fight for Jill if you are on the DIK path. So far it is much easier with the MG on the CHICKEN path. But I could imagine that later on there will be situations where the CHICKEN path will bring significant disadvantages.

Both jealousy points now ingame can be gained without being on Josy or Sage paths so it is possible these points only will have some effect when you're on Jill's path...
Jill should only get jealous when you are on her path. There is no reason to be jealous when you are just a friend.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tybalt will probably not succeed on his third date with Jill either, thanks to Bella. I don't expect him to just give up, though. The dick pic could therefore be the reason for another blackmail.
it seems difficult... Tyablt should claim to recognise MC's cock, and then accuse him of what? tampering with his presentation? in what way?

if he does he would cover himself with even more ridicule (so it remains possible though unlikely)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

You left out this sequence:
Heather_challenging_1.jpg Heather_challenging_2.jpg Heather_challenging_3.jpg
I found it rather interesting because it suggests Heather really can be annoyed by some of the MC's antics and isn't just teasing him about it as a way of flirting.

You are right. Jealousy points do not necessarily have to have a negative effect. But too many could also be bad again.

Sure you can. Basically, you can also fight for Jill if you are on the DIK path. So far it is much easier with the MG on the CHICKEN path. But I could imagine that later on there will be situations where the CHICKEN path will bring significant disadvantages.

Jill should only get jealous when you are on her path. There is no reason to be jealous when you are just a friend.
Jill wants to be more than friends with the MC whether you're on her path or not. So it could make sense for her to still feel a little jealousy even if she's just a friend, especially if there will be future opportunities to start a relationship with Jill.

It would be a much more interesting subplot than seeing Tybalt humiliate himself even further, IMHO.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
M&J = Maya and Josy?
So, if I went for Jill or Isabella I could still hook up with Cathy?
Yeah, no. You get on the Cathy train, you'll end up falling off the Bella train. I'd suggest you just save when you're given a choice to fuck her or not, then once you're done with the scene, just load the save file. It ain't worth losing Bella over a single Cathy scene man, it really ain't.

Since this game heavily encourages replaying for different stuff like other girls/scenes, a different dik rating, and by the end we'll definitely need to commit to one girl (maybe 2 depending how Maya and Josy plays out). I really wish they'd add the option to skip stuff such as the Quinn scenes at the beginning of the chapters and flashbacks like Maya and Josy and your mother's diary since they won't change regardless of what you do.
Skip button at the bottom left of the game screen, man. If you see it greyed out, just head over to settings and enable everything under the 'Skip' preferences.

I'm not sure how Tybalt would even use a dick pic for blackmail, unless you mean on Jill. That I could see happening, in the event Tybalt recognises the dick. It could potentially be a Jill-route ender if he decides to press charges against MC unless Jill decides to date him for real. I'm hoping that won't be the case but we'll have to wait a few more episodes to find out I guess. Fingers crossed for all the Jill enjoyers who decided to snap a pic of their dics.

Wonder when she'll go to Tommy and asks for a go for MC. We'll see how it goes
I wouldn't even bet on it unless Tommy breaks up with her first or vice versa. Heather seems like a genuinely loyal character to their relationship, and judging by how many times she's actually seen his footlong and hasn't given in to temptation, it might stay that way for a while. Though, with MC telling her about Tommy cheating (Tommy's really gotta keep his dick in his pants), it would be possible that she'll cheat on Tommy with the MC too, and when the time comes, it's definitely gonna be one of those status choices.

Nah, you can do both. To choose to fight for her or not is a compulsory choice coded into the game, so it doesn't really matter what you do. The choice will still appear.

girl, maybe you should start wearing clothes that actually cover your nipples if you don't want people to see your tits
Hidden exhibitionist fetish .....? It is said that people usually call others by names that they might use for themselves to make them feel better about themselves. Who knows, maybe she's a freak in bed? *shrugs*

Anyway exams are finally over, and I can finally get around to playing more AVNs! Other than BaD, I've so far done AOA Academy, the DeLuca Family (Luna ftw), and AL. Thinking of starting Broken Dreamers soon after another run or two, but I need recommendations for more AVNs. If any kind souls would be willing to share their favourites, I'd be absolutely honored.

Reactions: Derpyyz
Jan 15, 2019
Till episode 5 DIK path had more advantages now it looks like you wont be getting any LI except Sage on DIK affinity

you don't get 100% Bella scene if you are on DIK affinity
same with Jill

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Till episode 5 DIK path had more advantages now it looks like you wont be getting any LI except Sage on DIK affinity

you don't get 100% Bella scene if you are on DIK affinity
same with Jill
Can agree with this. DIK path will probably just allow you to enjoy the game with sex scenes but if you wanna go for other LIs you'd have to go the N/C route. You can also enjoy Quinn on the DIK route so it's good if you're a Quinn enthusiast too.

Reactions: Derpyyz

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I found it rather interesting because it suggests Heather really can be annoyed by some of the MC's antics and isn't just teasing him about it as a way of flirting.
More like she is annoyed to find MC in her room and he isn't there for her :)
This way Heather can send a signal to Josy she is not interested in MC and as bonus Josy might be less interested in MC. Heather welcoming Josy as "almost family" is over the top aswell.... Getting some serious "keep your enemies close" vibe here.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Okay so this might be a silly question and wouldn't bring some major change, At Least For Now... But what is the maximum RP [Relation-Point] we can get for each LI. I know I can find it in the Walkthrough's given but honestly they are really big. Would really appreciate if someone could tell me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes