felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Madame worked in an episode with nothing else to buy. By episode 7, all study, cheat and brawler skills should be bought by a player that played mini games and looked for hidden money.

But I assume at some point the second tier of Jacobs paintings will be purchasable and most likely being 2$ each, there's gonna be a lot less money to spend at the club.

I don't think we'll be going to the pink rose next episode.

Madame might make her way back to the game, but she's bottom tier of the strip club for me. Licking Stanley's tits is more appealing than her scenes.
she cost DPC too much effort to disappear

maybe in not all the runs, but she will come back in a more important way, maybe in the storyline of Tommy and Tania, but it is impossible that her whole plot was to make us spend some $$$

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

maybe in not all the runs, but she will come back in a more important way, maybe in the storyline of Tommy and Tania, but it is impossible that her whole plot was to make us spend some $$$
I'm not familiar with Daz models, this one cos more than the others he uses?

There are plenty of hot girls in this game that have no scenes, like Becky's friend in episode 4 with the short black hair, or even those two girls that we can talk to about Derek. Plenty of hot girls with no scenes and we get 3 Madame scenes, yuck.

I'm hoping that Madame and even Tania are a joke

1623444441188.jpeg

Reactions: Marley300

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Wasn't she created just for the tits sucking fetish ? Envy & Lily aside, the pink rose girls serve no purpose anyway.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wasn't she created just for the tits sucking fetish ? Envy & Lily aside, the pink rose girls serve no purpose anyway.
I'm not familiar with Daz models, this one cos more than the others he uses?

There are plenty of hot girls in this game that have no scenes, like Becky's friend in episode 4 with the short black hair, or even those two girls that we can talk to about Derek. Plenty of hot girls with no scenes and we get 3 Madame scenes, yuck.

I'm hoping that Madame and even Tania are a joke

View attachment 1241471
madame is not just a pink rose girl.... is neither Brandi nor Rose

She's a character that at least for pink rose and for the characters that revolve around it will have its importance.

Whether she will be, with Tania, a huge disappointment, at least aesthetically, is another matter.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
madame is not just a pink rose girl.... is neither Brandi nor Rose

She's a character that at least for pink rose and for the characters that revolve around it will have its importance.

Whether she will be, with Tania, a huge disappointment, at least aesthetically, is another matter.
Madame Rose is just a stripper.

I know Pinkcakes introduced her like she was important and fans speculated that she was "The Madame".

But that's not the case, she's not the boss, she's just a busted up day time granny stripper.

She might be Rose's mother, because it's quite odd that two strippers have the same name at the same strip club, but other than that, she's not important.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Madame Rose is just a stripper.

I know Pinkcakes introduced her like she was important and fans speculated that she was "The Madame".

But that's not the case, she's not the boss, she's just a busted up day time granny stripper.

She might be Rose's mother, because it's quite odd that two strippers have the same name at the same strip club, but other than that, she's not important.
because you don't like her

ok

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
YIKES. :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME MARLEY!

But he should be at most a Femboi, Troy is too ripped for transgender.
What I warned you not to open it ! You did this on yourself. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
And yeah I guess you're right ! Dammm :LOL: Hey it’s the 21st century, if that's their kink, who am I to judge ! As long as DPC never animates their scene, I'm good. :eek:
That fantasy was another great foreshadow by the way ;)

• Haha
Reactions: LoDoN-

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
What I warned you not to open it ! You did this on yourself. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
And yeah I guess you're right ! Dammm :LOL: Hey it’s the 21st century, if that's their kink, who am I to judge ! As long as DPC never animates their scene, I'm good. :eek:
That fantasy was another great foreshadow by the way ;)
You can't put a button and not expect me to push it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Me not liking her has nothing to do with her position.

Just because she uses the name Madame doesn't mean anything, it's just a name.

She could be your favourite stripper, that's cool. But it doesn't mean she's the boss.
does the fact that mc can call her at any time (every free roam..) and that, having chosen to work at pink rose, he should see her often count for anything?

not even that with the VIP pass we can see both her and Tania (which for the story of Tommy will have some importance)?

I'm not saying she's the seventh LIs, but I don't think she's a one night stand like Nora (who isn't necessarily a one night stand either)

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
But one thing I know for sure.
STEPHEN BURKE IS NOT SAGE'S FATHER.
Unless you are undercover DPC trolling the pirates of his game
how can you be so sure when on the contrary , there is so much evidence against it

1.st of all from the photo frame projectile domestic violence scene from the opening of ep3 and Jade's conversation with MC about her priorities being her career and KIDS , its 100% fact that little tybee has a sibling

2.nd episode when MC was going to bang Sage out in the open party only to get cockblocked by Jacob ,
Jacob thinks thinks banging Sage in the open will be CNN breaking news which will reach chad before sunrise and also someone else who who will also be bothered by 2 consenting adult students fucking in a party
this raises some questions
*like why people fucking in frat party that newsworthy (maybe because its the Dean/professor's daughter)
*why would that certain someone get pissed because 2 people fucking in a frat party (pretty good guess would be her influential parents) .
*Unless that certain someone is closely related to the day to day operations of the college and important enough to be known by a simple dik like Jacob (like dean/professor), how will that news news reach the certain someone so quickly

3.Quinn despite of being the VP needed Sage to convince Tybalt (who was a dick even to Rusty) to hire HOTs for their party

4. During the prep party Sage said her dad was out kissing rich ass and looking for business venture , but to me it seemed like the manbun guy was just chatting with students and one occasionally forced his way to a holiday invite
On the other hand the kissing some rich ass was very reason Tybalt threw this party , and who could tech his son the art of ass licking better than the father (the professor)

5. The manbun guy was expecting to see her daughter in the party .
*Jill lives in the mansion and said she attends some of the prep parties ,and most likely she would have attended the last one but had to skip it in the last moment because of Cathy
*Sage and hots were supposed to be at the diks party but at the last moment they ditched them for the preps

6. lastly is it that unlikely that Sage a college girl dyed her hair to become a firey red head

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I would not complain about a threesome with her and Lily but I am also dying to have a moment alone with her because more than sex I want to see the side of Nicole that we do not usually see
A little hangout with Nicole to get to know her more could be nice ! I would also like to meet her son ! The quickest way to a MILF heart is the proof that you can be a good baby daddy. ;) Let’s just hope he won’t be a cock-block...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
*Sage and hots were supposed to be at the diks party but at the last moment they ditched them for the preps
It wasn't 'at the last moment'.
We know it was arranged with Tybalt before the car wash.
The HOTs just didn't have the decency to tell the DIKs that they weren't coming.

Reactions: LoDoN-

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Why would I seek justification for Quinn? I'm not really a fan of hers.

What I'm trying to do is understand this story.

As to Quinn's motivations, why does she go after Maya specifically, instead of Ashley or anyone else? You say her motivations are just money but I'm not so sure. We see her argue with Rionna about recruiting Maya but that scavenger hunt list is way over the top of everyone else's. It seems to be more about malice than manipulation.

Your arguement for Maya and the HOTs seems a little circular. Maya does have a motivation to join the HOT's, free tuition, but her contempt for them triggers a hostile environment. But you are blaming the HOT's attitude for failing to change Maya's view of the HOT's, when it's Maya's contempt for the HOT's that's generating their hostile attitude?!?

You seem to be willing to accept any story on it's own terms, well at least any story that gives you sex scene's. I'm more demanding than that, it has to be consistent for me to get immersed in it.
Well, we don't really see to much interaction between Maya and Quinn, beside the beginning of episode 3. In the ep3 scenario we do see a submissive Maya toward Quinn. But what we don't know is their very first meeting. We don't know anything about this, only a brief mention about it by Maya. so your guess is as good as is mine, about how it played out.

With all the other information we have, we can assume a possible scenario. Whether Maya mentioned or not the "Free Tuition", let's assume she did, Quinn not rejected her immediately. if she so despise Maya , She could easily send her away right there, but she did not. While Quinn is not the one who started this rumor, She takes full advantage of it, because its benefit her, benefits her Business. So what She see when she look at Maya? a potential employee. Regardless of your personal feeling about Maya's personality, Maya is Hot, and peoples would pay to Fuck her.
That's what Quinn saw, a Hot girl, in front of her, who is desperate for Money. Whatever Maya reason for needing money, she does not a give a shit about it , it's not her concern. so all its left, is to Test the Bitch. to see, how far she goes , if she is willing or not. Maya natural, submissive behaviour was just an even better thing for Quinn, who is very Dominant, and has a mean personality. Why Quinn have this mean personality, might be worth to explore , but at this moment it is irrelevent. whatever the reason, it can't be an excuse for Trashy behaviour, and we see her behaviour toward those who also close to her, Riona, Tommy, or even toward her dealer friend.
so why Maya list is so extreme? Well, for this Test to see how villing she is , and if Maya also try to switch Mother, it could add extra spice from Quinn. She does not tolerate this kind of things, we see this from the Riona Quinn scenes, when Riona pointing out her failures, She slaps her. So her motivations are clear, of her personality you want to understand, why she is who she is . We are not in that part yet, but we can assume it will be explored at one point. May be only if MC and Her having an intimate relationship. :unsure:.
and if he is not , then, it might not even matter. A Real life example for this, is Me, who actually, don't care what happened to you that makes you this person, who love to smell his own fart, and look down on everybody else.
all what matters is your actions, with that little snarky comment at the end yet again , you seems very judgmental, above everyone else person.

as for Maya creating the Hostile environment herself?! :unsure:. seems far stretched. Surely, Sara considering her hypocrite, but so does Sara is hypocrite.
Maya say , girl should not use their body , and Sara call her hypocrite, because what she agreed to do. on the other Hand, Sara does not give a fuck about feminism and yet she goes to the class, becasue easy credit, and "just agree everything they say and they will let you pass" .

I would call both of them as :unsure::unsure: Human.
Who is right who is wrong, who know. But Maya, Josy, Ashley all pointed out, that it feels a little harsh for them, while for girls like Lilly, she was fine.

In the end of the day, its hard to blame Maya for everything. She made her mistakes by not asking more specific questions, but when she tried , Sage arrived, Quinn shoot her down, and her desperations to get out of her situation bring out the worst from her. While Quinn takes advantage of it all, until it was no longer benefits for her.

That is why, this is really on Sage. She gave no shit about anything , but once she does, she goes around and try to fix the things. If she only did it faster, things might have been different, but does this really matter?! I think not.

No need to response, please :). I will respect your opinion and move on :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes